Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Noble anyone? 17:03 - May 15 with 1787 viewsgalacticoblue

Well experienced, been at town before, would give it his all (it’s his personality) - I like the thought of him

… or is he really retiring from football? Think he has more to offer
[Post edited 15 May 2022 17:06]
Mark Noble anyone? on 17:06 - May 15 with 1748 viewsJ2BLUE

Suspect he will either retire and join West Ham coaching or go to a Championship club for a season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mark Noble anyone? on 17:08 - May 15 with 1739 viewsgalacticoblue

Mark Noble anyone? on 17:06 - May 15 by J2BLUE

Suspect he will either retire and join West Ham coaching or go to a Championship club for a season.

Possibly - I tried to edit post quickly 😬 - but I think he has more to offer - particularly for league 1
Mark Noble anyone? on 17:18 - May 15 with 1683 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Pretty sure he's retiring

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Mark Noble anyone? on 17:27 - May 15 with 1650 viewsChurchman

10 or 15 years ago, yes. Aged 35, just retired from West Ham, over the hill, talking about the beach, hardly fits the KM model. No

Employ him as a coach and keep his player registration for emergencies, but he will be offered a role at West Ham where he wants to be.

I hope we’ve moved on from oldies looking for a last pension payout. I happen to think Noble is better than that, anyway.
Mark Noble anyone? on 17:56 - May 15 with 1559 viewsgalacticoblue

Mark Noble anyone? on 17:27 - May 15 by Churchman

10 or 15 years ago, yes. Aged 35, just retired from West Ham, over the hill, talking about the beach, hardly fits the KM model. No

Employ him as a coach and keep his player registration for emergencies, but he will be offered a role at West Ham where he wants to be.

I hope we’ve moved on from oldies looking for a last pension payout. I happen to think Noble is better than that, anyway.

…. Aaah but I have memories of John Wark and Paul Goddard - transformed Ipswich into promotion. - strategic oldies in the right mix…..
Mark Noble anyone? on 18:09 - May 15 with 1521 viewsChurchman

Mark Noble anyone? on 17:56 - May 15 by galacticoblue

…. Aaah but I have memories of John Wark and Paul Goddard - transformed Ipswich into promotion. - strategic oldies in the right mix…..

So do I and in another post suggested the only has beens to consider are at centre half - and goal keeper of course where it’s less important that their legs have gone and they’ve half a chance of keeping fit. Mowbray and Wark are great examples of that.

Goddard was 4 years younger than Noble when he came here and proved a useful squad member until he retired at Noble’s age.
Mark Noble anyone? on 00:04 - May 16 with 1073 viewsgalacticoblue

Mark Noble anyone? on 18:09 - May 15 by Churchman

So do I and in another post suggested the only has beens to consider are at centre half - and goal keeper of course where it’s less important that their legs have gone and they’ve half a chance of keeping fit. Mowbray and Wark are great examples of that.

Goddard was 4 years younger than Noble when he came here and proved a useful squad member until he retired at Noble’s age.

Goddard and Whitton transformed Ipswich - Lyall knew what was needed - experienced heads
Mark Noble anyone? on 11:11 - May 16 with 787 viewsChrisd

MN has been an incredible servant to West Ham and had a terrific playing career, mainly at the highest level. Personally, I hope we are looking to build a side for the future, a team that has energy, vibrancy and sadly that wouldn’t include signing MN IMHO.
[Post edited 16 May 2022 11:12]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Noble anyone? on 11:19 - May 16 with 764 viewsgreyhound

I was told a while back he had already been offered something at West ham. He could do a job for another year or two for a club but that club won't be us. Mckenna is going to be looking at young hard workers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024