Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've said it before and will say it again.... 20:15 - May 13 with 1312 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....f@ck the Israeli state.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/13/israeli-forces-storm-jerusalem-hos

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 20:32 - May 13 with 1255 viewsSteve_M

Yes, their behaviour this week has been abysmal. Even if the killing is a journalist was genuinely an accident the deliberately aggressive policing of her funeral today was abhorrent.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 20:35 - May 13 with 1236 viewsjeera

Blood boiling just reading it.

You would think there would be someone, anyone, in some capacity of authority with a shred of decency among that mess who could speak up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 20:45 - May 13 with 1201 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 20:32 - May 13 by Steve_M

Yes, their behaviour this week has been abysmal. Even if the killing is a journalist was genuinely an accident the deliberately aggressive policing of her funeral today was abhorrent.

Some 'accident!'

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 22:30 - May 13 with 1105 viewsWhos_blue

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 20:35 - May 13 by jeera

Blood boiling just reading it.

You would think there would be someone, anyone, in some capacity of authority with a shred of decency among that mess who could speak up.

If reading it is bad enough, the footage just shown on the news is disgusting.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 22:55 - May 13 with 1080 viewsBent_double

There was an interesting discussion on al jazerra a few weeks ago comparing the western coverage of the Ukraine war and the ongoing troubles between Palestinians and Israeli security forces.

On the one hand you have Ukrainians rightly being praised for fighting back against their Russian occupiers, yet when it comes to Palestine, they are terrorists.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 23:08 - May 13 with 1055 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 22:30 - May 13 by Whos_blue

If reading it is bad enough, the footage just shown on the news is disgusting.

How dare they display their flag and sing songs!

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 23:09 - May 13 with 1051 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 22:55 - May 13 by Bent_double

There was an interesting discussion on al jazerra a few weeks ago comparing the western coverage of the Ukraine war and the ongoing troubles between Palestinians and Israeli security forces.

On the one hand you have Ukrainians rightly being praised for fighting back against their Russian occupiers, yet when it comes to Palestine, they are terrorists.

Terrorists resisting Putin apologists at that!

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:15 - May 14 with 929 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 22:55 - May 13 by Bent_double

"when it comes to Palestine, they are terrorists."

Not generally amongst normal sane rational people.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 9:16]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:18 - May 14 with 919 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 23:08 - May 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

How dare they display their flag and sing songs!

What makes me angriest is the way in which all criticism of the Israeli state has been suppressed.

Criticism is not anti-semitism.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 9:30]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:31 - May 14 with 898 viewsEdwardStone

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:18 - May 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

What makes me angriest is the way in which all criticism of the Israeli state has been suppressed.

Someone was pointing out the similarities between Israeli and Russian playbook for annexing land.

Start a dispute, move settlers into the disputed area. Wait for the following protest, then move your military in to "protect" your settlers.

Sounds familiar?
[Post edited 14 May 2022 10:01]
I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:51 - May 14 with 850 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:18 - May 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

No it isn’t. The Israeli state has acted appallingly over a long period of time.

The scenes from yesterdays funeral are sickening and shameful.The settlements are illegal. Israel should negotiate returning to its 1948 borders.

Criticism of Israel isn’t antisemitic. It deserves strong criticism and condemnation.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:54 - May 14 with 842 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:31 - May 14 by EdwardStone

Someone was pointing out the similarities between Israeli and Russian playbook for annexing land.

Start a dispute, move settlers into the disputed area. Wait for the following protest, then move your military in to "protect" your settlers.

Sounds familiar?
[Post edited 14 May 2022 10:01]

Although the big difference between the two, is that the land that the Israelis have illegally occupied was a result of their neighbours attempting to invade them rather than the other way around.

Syria, Jordan and Egypt occupied the Palestinian land en route to invading Israel.

A better analogy would be that if Ukraine repel the recent Russian invasion and push into Russian territory to occupy as a security buffer.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 10:15]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 11:17 - May 14 with 757 viewsDarth_Koont

Apartheid feckers.

And shameful that our establishment is so willing to not only prop up and arm the Israeli state and accept its behaviour. But also do their PR for them.

But who cares about brown people, right?

Pronouns: He/Him

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 11:21 - May 14 with 745 viewsDarth_Koont

I've said it before and will say it again.... on 09:51 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

No it isn’t. The Israeli state has acted appallingly over a long period of time.

The scenes from yesterdays funeral are sickening and shameful.The settlements are illegal. Israel should negotiate returning to its 1948 borders.

Criticism of Israel isn’t antisemitic. It deserves strong criticism and condemnation.

Disingenuous.

Where are the critics then? Politicians and the media have been cowed into not calling out Israel increasingly in the 2000s.

They'll complain about the violence. Then move on. When in actual fact, Israel should be facing sanctions.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024