Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town fans abroad - season pass 20:25 - Jul 24 with 1181 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably a stupid question, but is it for home games only or all home games as well as away games from clubs using ifollow?

Thank you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town fans abroad - season pass on 20:27 - Jul 24 with 1147 viewsBarcaBlue

All games, home and away. Only caveat was a couple of SKY games weren't shown last season but I think that's changed now.
Town fans abroad - season pass on 20:29 - Jul 24 with 1139 viewsJ2BLUE

Town fans abroad - season pass on 20:27 - Jul 24 by BarcaBlue

All games, home and away. Only caveat was a couple of SKY games weren't shown last season but I think that's changed now.

Great stuff, cheers! That bit has changed so fans abroad should see all games now.

Before the super fans start crying, it's not for me!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town fans abroad - season pass on 20:31 - Jul 24 with 1127 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think it’s for all - scroll down to overseas fans https://www.itfc.co.uk/faqs#International

I managed to regularly commute to South Korea on Saturdays last season and could access iFollow for 3pm matches . Great for the air miles too 😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Town fans abroad - season pass on 20:33 - Jul 24 with 1114 viewsSwansea_Blue

Town fans abroad - season pass on 20:27 - Jul 24 by BarcaBlue

Yes, it’s all 46 now. That’s a good result for fans at last. Competition has done nothing but put the price up for us, so it’s good that we can get matches in one place now.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2022 20:37]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Town fans abroad - season pass on 20:47 - Jul 24 with 1018 viewsBarcaBlue

Town fans abroad - season pass on 20:33 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, it’s all 46 now. That’s a good result for fans at last. Competition has done nothing but put the price up for us, so it’s good that we can get matches in one place now.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2022 20:37]

It's really good value and beats listening to the world service which was my matchday experience when I first arrived in Catalunya. Main thing I miss living away is live footy.
My son is popping over to Ipswich in September to catch a couple matches, the legacy is assured.
Town fans abroad - season pass on 21:08 - Jul 24 with 974 viewsWestover

Yes all games and just £140 so just over £3 a game great value.
Town fans abroad - season pass on 21:42 - Jul 24 with 917 viewsBonchosBicycle

If you're in the US then many games that are not on iFollow are on ESPN so it's usually one or two minor cup matches I might have audio only for in a season.
Town fans abroad - season pass on 00:08 - Jul 25 with 776 viewsjeera

I'm still unclear about the new Town version of match streaming.

Is it not happening until next year or not at all or only selected games?

I was also under the impression that ifollow were going to make the Saturday games available in the UK but I've obviously got the wrong end of the stick along the way.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Town fans abroad - season pass on 01:34 - Jul 25 with 727 viewsKropotkin123

Yeah, that was my reservation. But signed up and it said home and away.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Town fans abroad - season pass on 05:22 - Jul 25 with 661 viewsBarcaBlue

Town fans abroad - season pass on 00:08 - Jul 25 by jeera

I'm still unclear about the new Town version of match streaming.

Is it not happening until next year or not at all or only selected games?

I was also under the impression that ifollow were going to make the Saturday games available in the UK but I've obviously got the wrong end of the stick along the way.

I think I read Town TV starts in the 23 / 24 season and is for all matches. Don't remember seeing anything about ifollow in the UK for Saturday matches. Another good reason to emigrate then but you'd lose the live matches so maybe that doesn't work so well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024