Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? 07:08 - Jul 31 with 1091 viewsFixed_It

Couldn't listen to all of it as in deepest, darkest Devon with poor internet signal. But found it difficult to picture the action with what I did catch. Just me? Or did I just luck out with the bit I heard?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 07:37 - Jul 31 with 1042 viewsGuthrum

Same, while driving across the country.

Long pauses, summariser inaudibly quiet, then it broke down altogether. Not yet developed the warmth of Brenner Wooley and Mick Mills. Hopefully will improve, but not good on the first outing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 14:02 - Jul 31 with 938 viewsJ2BLUE

Just started watching the match replay. Th audio is awful. It's picking up the Bolton radio broadcast as well as our commentator. When both are speaking at once it's just noise.

Awful. Badly needs something to block out other commentary.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 14:06 - Jul 31 with 935 viewsDyland

Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 07:37 - Jul 31 by Guthrum

Same, while driving across the country.

Long pauses, summariser inaudibly quiet, then it broke down altogether. Not yet developed the warmth of Brenner Wooley and Mick Mills. Hopefully will improve, but not good on the first outing.

Are Mick and Brenner still doing the RS commentary, and iFollow/ITFC now having their own?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 14:23 - Jul 31 with 922 viewsMullet

Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 14:06 - Jul 31 by Dyland

Are Mick and Brenner still doing the RS commentary, and iFollow/ITFC now having their own?

Was Carlos Edwards apparently, but he seemed to be in another stand for most of the first half.

iFollow once again ripping off the ordinary man/woman/they with their Soviet era levels of customer service and technology.

The sooner this monopoly is smashed and gone the better. They're the Windsors of non Prem football coverage.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 14:54 - Jul 31 with 849 viewsBonchosBicycle

As I said in another thread, there's a massive difference between a TV commentary and a radio commentary. What we got from the new team was a TV commentary, which was adequate if you were able to watch the game. It's absolutely not fit for purpose if you're just listening to the game.

And I don't blame iFollow for this, this is the club's doing I think, starting the transition to TownTV or whatever it'll be called. I fear it hasn't been thought through which surprises me tbh with the current setup. Hopefully they'll get it sorted.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 14:57]
Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 15:20 - Jul 31 with 820 viewsblueislander

Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 14:54 - Jul 31 by BonchosBicycle

As I said in another thread, there's a massive difference between a TV commentary and a radio commentary. What we got from the new team was a TV commentary, which was adequate if you were able to watch the game. It's absolutely not fit for purpose if you're just listening to the game.

And I don't blame iFollow for this, this is the club's doing I think, starting the transition to TownTV or whatever it'll be called. I fear it hasn't been thought through which surprises me tbh with the current setup. Hopefully they'll get it sorted.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 14:57]

Several of us have emailed complaints to the club, whether they will take any notice I doubt.
Anyone else listen to the iFollow audio yesterday? on 22:59 - Jul 31 with 748 viewscoolcat

I listened on ifollow yesterday and had the same experiences as people on here. I spent most of the match trying to sort it out and along with many other on twitter where you get text updates of the match. We got the away commentary and stuck with that which was better as it was Bolton's local radio stn. I reported the problem to ifollow but I just got the impression it was more of an Ipswich issue as we were able to get the away commentary

I'm going to be emailing the club about it. I've always highly rated their audio commentary. They do a good job at making you feel like you're watching it. Yesterday was so disappointing.

When I tuned into 'The Final Whistle' on BBC Radio Suffolk online afterwards I caught the tail end of the BBC commentary & they had Brenner and Mills doing it. They need a good audio team to replace them in that case.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 1:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024