Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” 19:48 - Jul 31 with 1565 viewsIllinoisblue

Nope, you absolutely don’t. Lost count of the number of fouls, pushes, shoves and shoulder barges they committed. Fk ‘em.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 19:57 - Jul 31 with 1503 viewsDanTheMan

Our timewasting at the end was amazing. They were getting so angry at it after a few minutes.

If I was then I'd be furious but it was hilarious to watch.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 23:21 - Jul 31 with 1331 viewsIllinoisblue

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 19:57 - Jul 31 by DanTheMan

Our timewasting at the end was amazing. They were getting so angry at it after a few minutes.

This heat map illustrates it perfectly. Absolutely brilliant:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 11:59 - Aug 1 with 1125 viewsTractorCam

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 23:21 - Jul 31 by Illinoisblue

This heat map illustrates it perfectly. Absolutely brilliant:

I presume that arrow on the edge of the box was the last minute offside? The goalkeeper took the free kick near the half way line!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:03 - Aug 1 with 1114 viewsNthQldITFC

The number of little nudges from behind by the Germans when the England player was shielding the ball was very high, compared to the number of times they were penalised for it. I believe the adjective is cynical, he said cynically.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 1111 viewsSwansea_Blue

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 19:57 - Jul 31 by DanTheMan

Our Goal . by StevieH 31 Jul 2022 16:23
They did well.

Important for some on here to take note, because when someone does it against us it becomes filthy sh11housery and unfair

Part of the game innit, but it does make me chuckle how the same activity can be viewed differently depending on the colour of your blinkers (not aimed at you btw). One team's game management is another's time wasting sh*thousery!

The ladies 'game managed' that end spell brilliantly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:09 - Aug 1 with 1104 viewsDanTheMan

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:06 - Aug 1 by Swansea_Blue

Our Goal . by StevieH 31 Jul 2022 16:23
They did well.

Important for some on here to take note, because when someone does it against us it becomes filthy sh11housery and unfair

Part of the game innit, but it does make me chuckle how the same activity can be viewed differently depending on the colour of your blinkers (not aimed at you btw). One team's game management is another's time wasting sh*thousery!

The ladies 'game managed' that end spell brilliantly.

I don't mind time wasting if the ball is in play, it's annoying but not much you can do.

I do genuinely dislike timewasting where subs are taking 20 minutes to walk off the pitch, pissing around with set pieces etc.

We did a little of that too which I didn't overly like but until people actually get straight cards for it, not much will change.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:15 - Aug 1 with 1089 viewsSwansea_Blue

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:09 - Aug 1 by DanTheMan

I don't mind time wasting if the ball is in play, it's annoying but not much you can do.

I do genuinely dislike timewasting where subs are taking 20 minutes to walk off the pitch, pissing around with set pieces etc.

We did a little of that too which I didn't overly like but until people actually get straight cards for it, not much will change.

Yes, fair point. There's certainly a difference between killing a game off in possession and blatantly faking injuries and the like.

The one that always get me, and it's nothing to do with the teams, is each sub having to go off one at a time. That only gets worse the more subs that are allowed. I know they're supposed to add the time on, but doesn't always happen.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:43 - Aug 1 with 1036 viewsIpswichKnight

German press have taken it as well as ours have done in the pass, nasty Lionesses, got away with a blatant handball, tried to injur the keeper by slamming her into a post etc…..
Login to get fewer ads

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 13:05 - Aug 1 with 970 viewsitfc_bucks

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:43 - Aug 1 by IpswichKnight

German press have taken it as well as ours have done in the pass, nasty Lionesses, got away with a blatant handball, tried to injur the keeper by slamming her into a post etc…..

at least two instances of their forwards going in very late on Earps. the second was a clearly cynical effort which *COULD* have merited a straight red.

Thought the ref was pretty weak and wouldn't have looked out of place in the Mens game, probably about League One standard....
Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 15:52 - Aug 1 with 835 viewspeterleeblue

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 13:05 - Aug 1 by itfc_bucks

at least two instances of their forwards going in very late on Earps. the second was a clearly cynical effort which *COULD* have merited a straight red.

Thought the ref was pretty weak and wouldn't have looked out of place in the Mens game, probably about League One standard....

She carded fouls that could have been managed early on. She was then left with a game that nearly got out of control as she ignored or managed definite yellow cards later on on the game.
A Ukrainian ref given the game for obvious reasons but I guess would have been hopelessly out of match fitness / practice at home.
Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 15:59 - Aug 1 with 820 viewsSteve_M

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 11:59 - Aug 1 by TractorCam

I presume that arrow on the edge of the box was the last minute offside? The goalkeeper took the free kick near the half way line!

Russo's chance which keeper tipped over I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 16:15 - Aug 1 with 795 viewsDeano69

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 12:09 - Aug 1 by DanTheMan

It now known as game management, which by all accounts is ok.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Commentator just said “you have to feel for the Germans” on 16:24 - Aug 1 with 777 viewsDubtractor

I was expecting lots of posting on here about how disappointing it was to see us sh1thouse through the last 10 minutes, but apparently it was only an issue when Bolton did it.

Edit: now read the whole thread and realised this has been covered, multiple times!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 16:24]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024