Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years 18:47 - Aug 13 with 1137 viewsSimonds92

IMO. Not often you walk away from a game thinking wow from a CB performance, he was absolutely ridiculous today.
JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 18:49 - Aug 13 with 1097 viewsGogs

He was faultless today I thought. And his run and setup for the first goal was excellent.
JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 18:55 - Aug 13 with 1047 viewsnodge_blue

Thank God for Paul Hirst (maybe)...maybe not.

But no he was excellent. You have to remind yourself that he's a centre back playing as an overlapping winger at times. And he takes his time quite often with the right delivery.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 18:56 - Aug 13 with 1043 viewsGlasgowBlue

He's Playing more as a traditional right back rather than a centre back isn't he?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 18:57 - Aug 13 with 1022 viewsStewart27

Agree

That was an absolutely wow performance from JD.

I’m so smug right now. That was a complete performance from town. So proud.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 18:58]
JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 18:59 - Aug 13 with 998 viewsCuffy81

Defensively and offensively he was outstanding today. His input for the goals was top class
JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 18:59 - Aug 13 with 996 viewshomer_123

JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 18:56 - Aug 13 by GlasgowBlue

He's Playing more as a traditional right back rather than a centre back isn't he?

Quite happy to go wide to support burns but tucks in to defend when needed. Versatile.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 21:33 - Aug 13 with 718 viewsBlueBoots

I've just re-watched the Ronaldo chop he did to tee himself up for the assist for Chaplin's goal about half a dozen times... Outstanding performance today...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

JD with the best performance from a CB we've seen in years and years on 21:41 - Aug 13 with 665 viewstextbackup

he's gone from a bloke that couldnt clear the ball and keep it within the white lines of the pitch with the entire thing to aim at, to one of our most important players in defence..... AND ATTACK.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024