Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... 15:26 - Aug 15 with 2464 viewsKropotkin123

Now that Hirst hasn't turned up for 4m?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:28 - Aug 15 with 2443 viewshoppy

I think we wait until we pay the £12m that Leicester want. That would show a real statement of intent.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:40 - Aug 15 with 2327 viewsbilllm

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:28 - Aug 15 by hoppy

I think we wait until we pay the £12m that Leicester want. That would show a real statement of intent.

I wouldn't pay two million for him,
So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:42 - Aug 15 with 2283 viewsMetal_Hacker

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:40 - Aug 15 by billlm

Would you pay £2m if it meant the difference between going up and staying in League 1 ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:44 - Aug 15 with 2249 viewsKropotkin123

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:40 - Aug 15 by billlm

Do you have a spare 2m laying around?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:49 - Aug 15 with 2177 viewsgordon

Main thing I took from last season was that we obviously didn't make enough 'statements'. Probably only 5 or so statement wins, and only 6 or 7 statement signings. Probably need 20 statements to go up this year. First statement win at the weekend, now good opportunity for a statement signing. Can't miss it imho.
So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:50 - Aug 15 with 2172 viewshype313

Hang on, we were told last night he was being released? even though he's still in contract?

Deary me, Leicester really are all over the shop.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:51 - Aug 15 with 2142 viewsboroughblue

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:44 - Aug 15 by Kropotkin123

Do you have a spare 2m laying around?

Sure if we all have a check down the sides of our sofas we can all chip in
So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 16:08 - Aug 15 with 2023 viewsKropotkin123

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:51 - Aug 15 by boroughblue

Sure if we all have a check down the sides of our sofas we can all chip in

TWTD... When you could check down the side of a sofa, find 20p, and afford a Twix.

Nowadays I don't carry cash, can't fit a sofa in the apartment, and have to take out a mortgage just to afford the down payment of half a Twix.

Login to get fewer ads

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 16:18 - Aug 15 with 1946 viewsbilllm

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:42 - Aug 15 by Metal_Hacker

Would you pay £2m if it meant the difference between going up and staying in League 1 ?

Yours are if's and but's, I'm just saying I wouldn't as in town shouldn't pay 2 million for him,
So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 16:22 - Aug 15 with 1888 viewsMetal_Hacker

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 16:18 - Aug 15 by billlm

Yours are if's and but's, I'm just saying I wouldn't as in town shouldn't pay 2 million for him,

Isn't football all about the "ifs and buts" ?

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 17:05 - Aug 15 with 1667 viewsbilllm

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 16:22 - Aug 15 by Metal_Hacker

Your not wrong, I'm just saying 2 million is over priced, I don't think he will be here anyway, if I'm wrong I'm wrong,
So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 18:38 - Aug 15 with 1470 viewshoppy

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 16:22 - Aug 15 by Metal_Hacker

When Jaime Peters was with Town, there weren't even many "ifs" involved, but certainly a big "But".

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 18:45 - Aug 15 with 1437 viewsMetal_Hacker

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 18:38 - Aug 15 by hoppy

When Jaime Peters was with Town, there weren't even many "ifs" involved, but certainly a big "But".

Indeed that was some massive bootie as the kids say innit

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 15:35 - Aug 16 with 921 viewsKropotkin123

Loan? I wake up to news of a loan??? ...Should have just paid the 17m to get it over the line.

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 16:55 - Aug 16 with 828 viewsazuremerlangus

The finances of the deal to bring him here appear to be so complex it won’t be worth the cost and the cut of the sell-on fee in the future?

Anyway, to drop to L1 when there are possible Championship options will mean he will expect to be in the first X1 by default - by the time he gets here, and becomes match fit to contend it will be a man management problem…

Aside from all of the above I cannot see him saying at his initial presser that coming here was his first choice, and he is glad it is all sorted out etc, etc blah blah blah - can you?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 16:57]

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 18:16 - Aug 16 with 764 viewsitfcbam

No, 9m in league 1 is crazy. Also think we aren't splashing cash as we are quite close to mark on FFP. If Hurst does sign new deal, will undoubtedly increase his wage which might make even loan deal tricky on wages? who knows.
So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 19:03 - Aug 16 with 704 viewsKropotkin123

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 18:16 - Aug 16 by itfcbam

No, 9m in league 1 is crazy. Also think we aren't splashing cash as we are quite close to mark on FFP. If Hurst does sign new deal, will undoubtedly increase his wage which might make even loan deal tricky on wages? who knows.

Erm... 9m, 12m, and 17m were all jokes referencing the 4m post, when we seem to be arguing over a 2m valuation.

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 19:46 - Aug 16 with 642 viewsBeckets

So, do we pay the 9m Leicester want... on 19:03 - Aug 16 by Kropotkin123

Erm... 9m, 12m, and 17m were all jokes referencing the 4m post, when we seem to be arguing over a 2m valuation.

Bonne not even on the bench for QPR tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024