Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League 22:00 - Sep 4 with 1581 viewsdominiciawful

After only six matches.

Yawn.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 22:03 - Sep 4 with 1557 viewsFrimleyBlue

Same across all leagues isn't it really.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 22:12 - Sep 4 with 1509 viewsMetal_Hacker

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 22:03 - Sep 4 by FrimleyBlue

Same across all leagues isn't it really.

Some wouldn’t class the Scum as “BIG” to be fair and perhaps neither Brighton but yeah for the most it’s taking it’s usual shape

Poll: If it were one or the other

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 22:36 - Sep 4 with 1445 viewsEwan_Oozami

Was going to post Judge Dread "Big Six" in reply, but couldn't find one clean enough on YouTube to post!!!!!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 00:23 - Sep 5 with 1365 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I don’t think it’s yawn to be honest. Think there’s much a chance of it not being a two horse race this year.
All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 01:17 - Sep 5 with 1313 viewsIllinoisblue

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 00:23 - Sep 5 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I don’t think it’s yawn to be honest. Think there’s much a chance of it not being a two horse race this year.

Thinking exactly the same. Just need Haland to get injured and it could legit be a five horse race for the first time in years and years

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 01:21 - Sep 5 with 1307 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 01:17 - Sep 5 by Illinoisblue

Thinking exactly the same. Just need Haland to get injured and it could legit be a five horse race for the first time in years and years

Been watching more of of this year I must admit, World Cup season and all that.
All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 01:21 - Sep 5 with 1309 viewsdominiciawful

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 00:23 - Sep 5 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That much is true, but it’s still the same teams up there, as it will likely remain. All that most others can hope for is to be the best of the rest. The cup semis will probably be made up mostly of Big Six clubs, too.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 01:24 - Sep 5 with 1305 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 01:21 - Sep 5 by dominiciawful

That much is true, but it’s still the same teams up there, as it will likely remain. All that most others can hope for is to be the best of the rest. The cup semis will probably be made up mostly of Big Six clubs, too.

That’s nothing new and not unique to the top division. But anyway seeing seeing City and Liverpool duke it out every year has become dull so I think this year might be more decent.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 2:53]
Login to get fewer ads

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 07:49 - Sep 5 with 1022 viewsLeaky

Well at least its a big six , it used to be a big 4 for so many years.
All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 08:06 - Sep 5 with 974 viewsHighgateBlue

Man City's odds are already 1.43 on Betfair. That's depressing. If you think that's wrongly priced, get down the bookies! You can get more than 40/1 on Chelsea...

Personally I think Man City will win the title, and the same old same old will be in behind. Brighton have achieved great things, but their reward will likely be s place in some 2nd or 3rd tier UEFA competition.
All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 08:12 - Sep 5 with 922 viewsHighgateBlue

All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 01:24 - Sep 5 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That’s nothing new and not unique to the top division. But anyway seeing seeing City and Liverpool duke it out every year has become dull so I think this year might be more decent.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 2:53]

Well, three of the top 6 teams in the championship disappear into the premier league each year, so yes, it is different in other divisions. It's mind-numbingly boring to have the same teams sail away at the top and get richer and richer simply for finishing fourth. I was looking at Chelsea's roll call of managers for some reason last night, and I was reminded that they won the second division title not long before we did. That was not so very long ago, and Man City scraped out of the third tier in the playoffs shortly before we got promoted to the Prem.

Granted, it's been the same old nonsense for well over a decade, but it wasn't so very long ago that only very very few teams had no chance of relegation. The top division used to be properly competitive, but it's just a bunch of different silos now, depending on access to champions league or sugar daddy cash. The odd exception like Leicester winning the title is just a reminder of how things used to be, and even they were hardly impoverished.
All of the “Big Six” in the top seven of the Premier League on 09:10 - Sep 5 with 812 viewstractordownsouth

It's not as bad as it looks, though. Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool have all been poor at different stages so far and even City have dropped points in games you wouldn't expect them to. The traditional top 6 will probably all still be up there in the end, but none of them have been super convincing yet.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024