Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv 23:10 - Dec 13 with 1114 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Just thought I would let you all know
Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 23:37 - Dec 13 with 1077 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Greetings Malcolm.
It's been showing on Prime for a while now. Seen it several times, always gets dusty when i view it on my television.
Are you viewing it on your mobile telephone?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 00:14 - Dec 14 with 1054 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 23:37 - Dec 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Greetings Malcolm.
It's been showing on Prime for a while now. Seen it several times, always gets dusty when i view it on my television.
Are you viewing it on your mobile telephone?

Hello my friend, I hope you're well.

I haven't actually watched it and will wait til another time. Not in the mood today it's been a tough one so I just want to chill and not focus on anything. I will watch it though when I'm in the mood.

When I do watch it though I will be watching it on my LENOVO TAB M8!! 😀😀. My wife gave me her old tablet on Saturday and although it's not the best bit of tech on the market it will do me and I'm well chuffed with it. It's so nice to be able to watch stuff on a bigger screen

Edit: by the way, the model is actually called a Tab M8, I wasnt trying to be cool by calling you M8 because a lot of the youngsters abbreviate things these days
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 0:25]
Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 08:27 - Dec 14 with 900 viewsBlueBadger

Surely a man of your lottery-winning means could afford Amazon Prime or Netflix?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 08:59 - Dec 14 with 875 viewsStokieBlue

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 08:27 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

Surely a man of your lottery-winning means could afford Amazon Prime or Netflix?

Am also confused whether this is a new wife or the frequently referenced ex-wife?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 10:28 - Dec 14 with 789 viewseireblue

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 08:59 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

Am also confused whether this is a new wife or the frequently referenced ex-wife?

SB

It is a future wife that will run off with FutureJackSted to run a Hipster Omelette restaurant in Guildford.
Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 10:40 - Dec 14 with 772 viewsStokieBlue

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 10:28 - Dec 14 by eireblue

It is a future wife that will run off with FutureJackSted to run a Hipster Omelette restaurant in Guildford.

I'll have an Omelette Arnold Bennett please.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 14:56 - Dec 14 with 642 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Bobby Robson- More than a Manager starts in 5 mins on itv on 08:59 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

SB

I married the mother of my 5 children 14 years ago. We have since split but until we are divorced she is still my wife and I will refer to her as that if it's ok with you. It's how I wish to address her, is that ok with you guys??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024