Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky 12:20 - Jan 12 with 2130 viewsHipsterectomy

I see Portsmouth are looking for another loan keeper to be number 1, who has playing experience. I wonder if he would be a target as a loan until the end of the season?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Hladky on 12:24 - Jan 12 with 2080 viewsSheffordBlue

Not convinced we'd take the risk at this stage in the season.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Hladky on 12:33 - Jan 12 with 2007 viewsStewart27

He’s our second choice keeper. Haven’t heard that he’s unhappy either.

No way we’re letting him go.
Hladky on 12:34 - Jan 12 with 1999 viewsPhilTWTD

Unless someone offered a load of cash for him to make it worth our while, then I can't see him going. Even then it would need us to have a decent alternative lined up.
Hladky on 12:37 - Jan 12 with 1950 viewsclive_baker

I don't think we'll proactively look to let any of our senior squad leave. Obviously everyone has a price but we need all the strength we can get over the next 20 games.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hladky on 12:59 - Jan 12 with 1794 viewsRobTheMonk

Do we know if we actually scouted Hladky or was it a case of 'he's in team of the season, let's get him'?
Hladky on 13:00 - Jan 12 with 1768 viewsNutkins_Return

Hladky on 12:34 - Jan 12 by PhilTWTD

Unless someone offered a load of cash for him to make it worth our while, then I can't see him going. Even then it would need us to have a decent alternative lined up.

Coleman is a pretty decent L1 back up though to be fair. Having said that as you say why risk it unless decent cash
Hladky on 13:02 - Jan 12 with 1722 viewsPhilTWTD

Hladky on 13:00 - Jan 12 by Nutkins_Return

Coleman is a pretty decent L1 back up though to be fair. Having said that as you say why risk it unless decent cash

They want three keepers and Nick Hayes isn't going to be ready to return for a bit.
Hladky on 13:59 - Jan 12 with 1494 viewsWickets

Hladky on 13:02 - Jan 12 by PhilTWTD

They want three keepers and Nick Hayes isn't going to be ready to return for a bit.

But they did have a trialist in the u23 last week ! yes i see that it was reported that we have no interest in him but things could change .
Login to get fewer ads

Hladky on 14:07 - Jan 12 with 1426 viewsPhilTWTD

Hladky on 13:59 - Jan 12 by Wickets

But they did have a trialist in the u23 last week ! yes i see that it was reported that we have no interest in him but things could change .

I don't think so, seemed pretty firm that they're not going to pursue that one.
Hladky on 21:03 - Jan 12 with 1140 viewsWickets

Hladky on 14:07 - Jan 12 by PhilTWTD

I don't think so, seemed pretty firm that they're not going to pursue that one.

Maybe i didn't explain myself very well , ok we are not interested in O'Shaughnessy my point was we could well be looking to add another keeper or why have a trialist playing in the first place .
Hladky on 21:26 - Jan 12 with 1098 viewsPhilTWTD

Hladky on 21:03 - Jan 12 by Wickets

Maybe i didn't explain myself very well , ok we are not interested in O'Shaughnessy my point was we could well be looking to add another keeper or why have a trialist playing in the first place .

Because we've got a few youngsters injured, although some of them are getting closer to a return. If we were interested in O'Shaughnessey it would only have been to play in the U21s.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hladky on 09:15 - Jan 13 with 837 viewsWickets

Hladky on 21:26 - Jan 12 by PhilTWTD

Because we've got a few youngsters injured, although some of them are getting closer to a return. If we were interested in O'Shaughnessey it would only have been to play in the U21s.

Ok thanks but still seems a little strange to me as we have 3 first choice keepers , think you can play a couple of over 23's in any one game and Coleman maybe needs a game or two to get up to speed ? Was there a reason he did not play ? But anyway no big deal .
Hladky on 09:19 - Jan 13 with 816 viewsPhilTWTD

Hladky on 09:15 - Jan 13 by Wickets

Ok thanks but still seems a little strange to me as we have 3 first choice keepers , think you can play a couple of over 23's in any one game and Coleman maybe needs a game or two to get up to speed ? Was there a reason he did not play ? But anyway no big deal .

Think clubs always have three senior keepers these days with there being nothing other than an emergency provision outside transfer windows. A few years back when you could loan players outside windows having a third keeper was less important. I don't think Coleman has played at all in the U21s since he came in.

Hladky on 08:08 - Jan 14 with 601 viewsWickets

Hladky on 09:19 - Jan 13 by PhilTWTD

Think clubs always have three senior keepers these days with there being nothing other than an emergency provision outside transfer windows. A few years back when you could loan players outside windows having a third keeper was less important. I don't think Coleman has played at all in the U21s since he came in.

I dont think Coleman has had his kit on yet .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024