Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gambling 17:09 - May 17 with 1506 viewsMetal_Hacker

It’s not good for ya


Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Gambling on 17:12 - May 17 with 1465 viewsZx1988

Good of them to do it so close to the summer break for maximum effect...

I presume an appeal will be lodged post-haste, with the view of getting the ban reduced to the length of the summer.
[Post edited 17 May 2023 17:14]

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

0
Gambling on 17:12 - May 17 with 1454 viewsJ2BLUE

I know any criticism of gambling goes over big on here but this is nothing really to do with gambling and everything to do with a conflict of interest.
0
Gambling on 17:17 - May 17 with 1420 viewsMetal_Hacker

Gambling on 17:12 - May 17 by J2BLUE

I know any criticism of gambling goes over big on here but this is nothing really to do with gambling and everything to do with a conflict of interest.


Yeah I realise that J2 and perhaps the title of the OP suggest otherwise - duly noted

Simple fact is the guy like Trippier , knew the rules and decided to ignore

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Gambling on 18:38 - May 17 with 1253 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Cost of living crisis - he probably needed a second income to pay his gas bill.
0
Gambling on 18:40 - May 17 with 1243 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Unless you had a bet on Ivan Toney being suspended from football for eight months.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
Gambling on 18:51 - May 17 with 1199 viewsMattinLondon

Are footballers not allowed to gamble on football full-stop?
0
Gambling on 19:28 - May 17 with 1142 viewsMetal_Hacker

Gambling on 18:51 - May 17 by MattinLondon

Are footballers not allowed to gamble on football full-stop?


I don’t believe so. Like J2 said it’s a serious conflict of interest

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Gambling on 19:44 - May 17 with 1115 viewsMattinLondon

Gambling on 19:28 - May 17 by Metal_Hacker

I don’t believe so. Like J2 said it’s a serious conflict of interest


I can see that in the case of betting on his own performance as well as his teams.

But is it conflicted if he bets on say Brighton to beat Spurs 3-0?
0
Login to get fewer ads

Gambling on 19:46 - May 17 with 1104 viewsMetal_Hacker

Gambling on 19:44 - May 17 by MattinLondon

I can see that in the case of betting on his own performance as well as his teams.

But is it conflicted if he bets on say Brighton to beat Spurs 3-0?


I suppose it eliminates ANY suspicion. Mates playing for others in on it and syndicates etc 🤷🏻‍♂️

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

1
Gambling on 19:57 - May 17 with 1069 viewsMattinLondon

Gambling on 19:46 - May 17 by Metal_Hacker

I suppose it eliminates ANY suspicion. Mates playing for others in on it and syndicates etc 🤷🏻‍♂️


Didn’t think of that. Makes sense.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026