Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? 10:07 - Sep 15 with 934 viewsKeno

I might have delicately prepared haricot beans in a rich creamy tomato jus gently laid over a gently browned medium cut multi seeded loaf slices with the infusion of the finest diary based creamed spread

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:08 - Sep 15 with 924 viewsDanTheMan

I've got naff all in, so I'll probably just have a sandwich. There's some haslet in the fridge that needs eating.

But now I'm hungry so I'll have to go find a snack...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:10 - Sep 15 with 912 views_clive_baker_

Do you write for M&S?

It's never too early to think about lunch Ken, that sounds lovely. Got any spare for me?
Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:12 - Sep 15 with 897 viewsKeno

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:10 - Sep 15 by _clive_baker_

Do you write for M&S?

It's never too early to think about lunch Ken, that sounds lovely. Got any spare for me?

Just imagine me in my kitchen prepping that

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:21 - Sep 15 with 867 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm doing a calorie count for a few months to try and shift the beer gut, so trying to not think about food at all. It'll be bloody Ryvita again, or some such rubbish. We have got some lovely homegrown tomatoes from my father in law and some purple garlic left over from France though, so it'll probably be that. I do like proper flavourful tomatoes, with garlic and an olive oil and balsamic dressing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:45 - Sep 15 with 819 viewsWeWereZombies

Main: Breaded Cod fillet with sweet potato chips, runner bean, roast beetroot and closed cup mushrooms.

Fruit: Victoria plum

Pud: Chocolate filled crepe

Chocolate: Lidl 74% cocoa dark

Drink: Lemon and ginger tea

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:48 - Sep 15 with 813 viewshomer_123

It's a marmite sarnie today - on fresh thick white bread from the bakers.

A cheeky flapjack and an orange juice.

I'll be snacking on some brazil nuts and apple today.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:53 - Sep 15 with 804 viewsWeWereZombies

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:48 - Sep 15 by homer_123

It's a marmite sarnie today - on fresh thick white bread from the bakers.

A cheeky flapjack and an orange juice.

I'll be snacking on some brazil nuts and apple today.

Doesn't sound comfortable, haven't you an armchair or something ?

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 11:03 - Sep 15 with 782 views_clive_baker_

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 10:45 - Sep 15 by WeWereZombies

Main: Breaded Cod fillet with sweet potato chips, runner bean, roast beetroot and closed cup mushrooms.

Fruit: Victoria plum

Pud: Chocolate filled crepe

Chocolate: Lidl 74% cocoa dark

Drink: Lemon and ginger tea

Strewth, here was me thinking I'll have a cheese & pickle sandwich and glass of squash
Login to get fewer ads

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 11:09 - Sep 15 with 730 viewsWeWereZombies

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 11:03 - Sep 15 by _clive_baker_

Strewth, here was me thinking I'll have a cheese & pickle sandwich and glass of squash

In my defence I will only be having a wholemeal pitta bread with some ham and salad this evening (and a peach, small fairy cake and another couple of squares of chocolate, the pot of lemon and ginger tea will probably still be on the go.) One of the few benefits of getting old and retiring is that you can switch the hurried lunchtime sandwich and expansive evening meal around, then sleep off the big meal and not need to feel uncomfortable after a big meal in the evening.

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 11:13 - Sep 15 with 697 viewshype313

Jam Sandwich and a Mint Viscount.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 11:14 - Sep 15 with 695 viewsFtnfwest

the pages might get stuck between your teeth though..
Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 11:19 - Sep 15 with 676 views_clive_baker_

Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 11:09 - Sep 15 by WeWereZombies

In my defence I will only be having a wholemeal pitta bread with some ham and salad this evening (and a peach, small fairy cake and another couple of squares of chocolate, the pot of lemon and ginger tea will probably still be on the go.) One of the few benefits of getting old and retiring is that you can switch the hurried lunchtime sandwich and expansive evening meal around, then sleep off the big meal and not need to feel uncomfortable after a big meal in the evening.

I'm just jealous. It sounds great, hope you enjoy it.
Is 10 am Friday too early to be thinking about lunch? on 11:21 - Sep 15 with 656 viewsWeWereZombies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024