Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laugh 22:25 - Sep 19 with 2226 viewsbilllm

Had to laugh their commentators after 55 minutes,
Ipswich can't play at this intensity they will tire run out of steam then we will take our chances,
We will tire at least 6 times,
That's one of our main strengths we don't tire lol,
Laugh on 22:29 - Sep 19 with 2085 viewspointofblue

The changes helped; freshened the side up somewhat and kept the original levels up.

I do think we missed Hutchinson as an option from the bench, along with Jackson. But overall great performance.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Laugh on 22:31 - Sep 19 with 2031 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

They have obviously not followed anything outside of their own bubble, because games against Sunderland, Cardiff, Leeds have shown very much that we keep going, even when it looks all but lost.
Laugh on 22:32 - Sep 19 with 2010 viewsVegtablue

I didn't mind the co-commentator but he was relentless in insisting we wouldn't be able to live with their intensity wasn't he! He also said they should probably be leading at HT after maybe one shot on target and no bad miss.
Laugh on 22:53 - Sep 19 with 1736 viewsIllinoisblue

In a similar theme; this owlstalk thread from February should be printed and sold as a book such is its brilliance. Numerous jibes and jabs saying we’ll be unable to get 2.3 points per game to finish top two and how we need to look out for Wycombe. It’s comedic gold.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/317548-ipswich-oh-dear-oh-dear/

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Laugh on 23:03 - Sep 19 with 1583 viewsgainsboroughblue

Laugh on 22:53 - Sep 19 by Illinoisblue

In a similar theme; this owlstalk thread from February should be printed and sold as a book such is its brilliance. Numerous jibes and jabs saying we’ll be unable to get 2.3 points per game to finish top two and how we need to look out for Wycombe. It’s comedic gold.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/317548-ipswich-oh-dear-oh-dear/

"Ipswich need to hit about 2.33 points per game in there remaining fixtures to hit 92 points.
To compare we need 1.69 points per gain to hit 92.

They are totally out of it IMO and he look like being this seasons Plymouth from last season. I think they could easily drop out of the top six in the next few weeks."

That is my winner of the 2023 internet 'This aged well' post.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Laugh on 23:06 - Sep 19 with 1505 viewsFrimleyBlue

Its so clever how we go about our business

First half. Taylor sits with morsy.

2nd. Taylor moves forward of morsy adding additional pressure to the southampton backline. Then subbed for more legs at a high press in luongo.

You can't wait for ipswich to tire. It doesn't happen. It's planned to a specific moment in time when we make subs.

It's live chess.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Laugh on 23:09 - Sep 19 with 1471 viewsIllinoisblue

Laugh on 23:03 - Sep 19 by gainsboroughblue

"Ipswich need to hit about 2.33 points per game in there remaining fixtures to hit 92 points.
To compare we need 1.69 points per gain to hit 92.

They are totally out of it IMO and he look like being this seasons Plymouth from last season. I think they could easily drop out of the top six in the next few weeks."

That is my winner of the 2023 internet 'This aged well' post.

It’s so beautiful. Can’t stop laughing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Laugh on 23:31 - Sep 19 with 1286 viewsDaninthecampo

Who was that tw@t? I watched with a Saints fan so had to listen to that drivel, we're so unfit!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024