Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... 11:57 - Oct 19 with 1400 viewsBigCommon

Think he's contributed well so far this season.. Both in helping to create good situations for others and nicking some important goals, match winners against Cardiff for instance. Not to mention, the "ex player haunts old club" factor. Which can be a factor when players return to the previous clubs. And if Rotherham play a less expansive style, which a lot of us are expecting. I thought Freddy could have been a good option with back to goal in and around the edge of the box...Hope his achilles tweak is nothing serious. Hes a massive player in our squad, imo..
Hopefully we'll get to see Scarlett with some minutes off the bench. He should be chomping at the bit to impress....
However, I still feel we lack a little depth up front.. If Hirst gets a knock, or starts flagging a bit during the next few games. We are quite limited in our options.
Anyone think we might add another striker in January.. Not so much for goals out put. But to compliment what either Hirst or Ladapo offer?
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:14 - Oct 19 with 1369 viewsMookamoo

Can't see it. Maybe if we get an offer for Ladapo we'll shift things about.

You can't add a fourth striker unless we drop someone from the squad (assuming Tuanzebe is going to play a part) Maybe Aluko could move aside, but that didn't happen in August, so that won't happen now, unless the Lapado injury needs extended treatment.

Besides, we have the super Kayden Jackson
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:18 - Oct 19 with 1341 viewsTresBonne

He would've loved the game Saturday. He hates Rotherham and Rotherham don't like him either.
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:23 - Oct 19 with 1326 viewsHerbivore

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:18 - Oct 19 by TresBonne

He would've loved the game Saturday. He hates Rotherham and Rotherham don't like him either.

We're playing on Friday, mate. Don't miss it!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:31 - Oct 19 with 1305 views_clive_baker_

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:18 - Oct 19 by TresBonne

True, although Hirst might also have a bit of a point to prove after his loan spell there never really hit the heights he's capable of. Hopefully he can channel that extra motivation like he seemingly did against Blackburn.
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:33 - Oct 19 with 1297 viewsNthQldITFC

Me too. I'd have started him at Rotherham, were he fit.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:39 - Oct 19 with 1270 viewsArnieM

A blood n guts, physical game in driving rain and high winds is much suited to Freddie’s type of game. So yes, he’ll be missed.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 13:00 - Oct 19 with 1186 viewsTresBonne

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 12:23 - Oct 19 by Herbivore

We're playing on Friday, mate. Don't miss it!

Jesus, hope I booked the right train ticket!
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 13:13 - Oct 19 with 1139 viewsIllinoisblue

Hope he’s not out for any length of time but It does highlight the depth of our squad. Scarlett to come in for Freddy. Taylor to make up for loss of Evans. Omari or KJ to cover for Burns. We have good options.

Where are we at with squad size, at the full 25? Can we ditch Evans if necessary and bring in another?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 14:31 - Oct 19 with 990 viewsMookamoo

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 13:13 - Oct 19 by Illinoisblue

Hope he’s not out for any length of time but It does highlight the depth of our squad. Scarlett to come in for Freddy. Taylor to make up for loss of Evans. Omari or KJ to cover for Burns. We have good options.

Where are we at with squad size, at the full 25? Can we ditch Evans if necessary and bring in another?

I think if we include Evans plus Tuanzebe we are at 25.

Looks like we will lose Luongo but maybe not Morsy in Jan/Feb, which means we will have a Morsy/Taylor midfield 2. If Morsy gets a call, then I suppose Ball can cover.

Would we have the confidence to have Humphreys replace Taylor for the last 20 mins every game and possibly cover him if he picked up a knock? I'd be tempted to de-register Evans and get a loan in.
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 14:56 - Oct 19 with 933 viewsJakeITFC

I'd be surprised if we weren't after a forward in January tbh, as well as probably another central midfield player (none of which is to disagree with your analysis, Freddie and Hirst have both done well but it seems like the most obvious area to upgrade and one in which they would have done in the summer window if the opportunity was right).
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 16:09 - Oct 19 with 837 viewsHerbivore

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 14:56 - Oct 19 by JakeITFC

I'd be surprised if we weren't after a forward in January tbh, as well as probably another central midfield player (none of which is to disagree with your analysis, Freddie and Hirst have both done well but it seems like the most obvious area to upgrade and one in which they would have done in the summer window if the opportunity was right).

Surely Scarlett was signed to give us more quality in depth up front?

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 803 viewsJakeITFC

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 16:09 - Oct 19 by Herbivore

Surely Scarlett was signed to give us more quality in depth up front?

Yeah, the squad has enough (good) players for the roles atm, but if someone of quality comes about (and given our lofty league position some more doors may have opened) a scenario where a big signing comes in and Ladapo leaves isn't out of the question I don't think.
Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 16:37 - Oct 19 with 802 viewsHerbivore

Shame Freddy is out this weekend..... on 16:35 - Oct 19 by JakeITFC

Yeah, the squad has enough (good) players for the roles atm, but if someone of quality comes about (and given our lofty league position some more doors may have opened) a scenario where a big signing comes in and Ladapo leaves isn't out of the question I don't think.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. If we could go back for someone like Armstrong, for example, and make that deal happen then we'd have to do it really, but I think you're correct that would likely involve Freddy moving on too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024