Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How crap are the EFL highlights? 13:19 - Dec 3 with 1273 viewsGlasgowBlue

Didn't show any of the build up to Burns goal. Just Wes with the ball just outside the box and then the wonderful strike.

Can they really not squeeze in the extra few seconds of passing from the back that lead up to the goal?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 13:36 - Dec 3 with 1219 viewsParisBlue

It's really poor, last year of contract and clearly being done on a reduced budget with the axing of the studio pundits.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 13:38 - Dec 3 with 1202 viewsronnyd

ITV coverage of footy always has been sh!t.
How crap are the EFL highlights? on 13:38 - Dec 3 with 1202 viewsScuzzer

Yeah...its not a scratch on how it used to be. Turgid and uninspiring with the theme music being composed by a teenager on work experience.

Established 1968

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 14:21 - Dec 3 with 1075 viewsPlums

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 13:36 - Dec 3 by ParisBlue

It's really poor, last year of contract and clearly being done on a reduced budget with the axing of the studio pundits.

I'm all for the axing of pundits, they generally add no insight - but the selected highlights are poorly put together.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 14:31 - Dec 3 with 1038 viewsemergencylime

The sound on the EFL highlights sounds like it is played through 20 toilet roll tubes sellotaped together

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 14:59 - Dec 3 with 996 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 13:36 - Dec 3 by ParisBlue

The lack of pundits is the best things about the show. I wastch it every week,NEVER watch MOTD anymore, too many dullards waffling about a VAR decision- just show us the fecking football.
How crap are the EFL highlights? on 18:19 - Dec 3 with 837 viewsTrumptonBlue

The club's own 2-minute highlights package doesn't show the full build-up either, tbf, just the pass from Davis.
How crap are the EFL highlights? on 18:24 - Dec 3 with 824 viewsGeoffSentence

Were you watching the the show or highlights on youtube? The latter are decent, the extended highlights at any rate 10 minutes of footy goodness.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 18:29 - Dec 3 with 819 viewsvilanovablue

Poorly edited fiasco of a show. I just watch extended highlights if I couldn't watch the game.
How crap are the EFL highlights? on 18:33 - Dec 3 with 800 viewsGeoffSentence

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 18:29 - Dec 3 by vilanovablue

Poorly edited fiasco of a show. I just watch extended highlights if I couldn't watch the game.

With the extended highlghts are really good, and they are out quicky too. I just ours and other championship importantorinteresting championship games.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 19:30 - Dec 3 with 714 viewsvilanovablue

How crap are the EFL highlights? on 18:33 - Dec 3 by GeoffSentence

With the extended highlghts are really good, and they are out quicky too. I just ours and other championship importantorinteresting championship games.

Yep extended highlights are dramatically. Improved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024