Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video 08:13 - Dec 4 with 1779 viewsKeno

That McK shakes his head at the Chappers pass to Davis before the Burns goal and turns away

He didn’t seem happy or an I misreading that?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 08:18 - Dec 4 with 1719 viewsbluelagos

I'll add you to growing list of posters who over analyse everything ITFC themed Keno :-)

I know Mondays are sh1te but am still buzzing from that goal/match.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 08:38 - Dec 4 with 1617 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think more disbelief of the high levels of football this side is playing. The awareness of Chappers to have seen Davis free on the other side of the pitch and then executing the pass.

Let's be honest most of the forum didn't see half of the squad good enough for this level let alone towards the top.. I don't personally feel KM would have had much of a different opinion so to see us playing such a style of football at such a level can still be seen as unbelievable despite half of a season doing it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 08:45 - Dec 4 with 1584 viewsJon_456

You’re misreading it.

KM covers that in his interview and specifically mentions the intelligence from Chappers to notice the overload and switch the play.
Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 09:14 - Dec 4 with 1433 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Probably shaking his head at himself for not having spotted that the pass was on and predicted it. He's a perfectionist like that, is Kieran.

Or maybe he had just had a 50p bet with George Edmundson that we would pass it eight more times then score, and Chaplin pings that delicious crossfield ball, and he was like "Damn! Leif's only going to knock it to Wes now and he'll finish gloriously, and all of a sudden I'm 50p down."

Or maybe Freddie Ladapo had just picked a particularly innopportune moment to ask "Settle an argument between me and Kayden, boss. Do you reckon Henry Kissinger will make it to 101?"
Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 09:28 - Dec 4 with 1354 viewsBasuco

As KMc said in his interview
“But the move that led to it as well, for me. I could see every bit of us in the way the players were thinking, the way the players were moving, connecting in deep areas, waiting for the exact right moment to recognise when the extra player came to the press to then find the release pass to the opposite side, and they executed it so well.

“For me, when Conor [Chaplin] finds that switch of play, that’s a third of a goal for me anyway because we’ve executed an important part of our process really, really well.

So I think you are reading too much into this.
Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 09:38 - Dec 4 with 1286 viewsKeno

Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 08:18 - Dec 4 by bluelagos

I'll add you to growing list of posters who over analyse everything ITFC themed Keno :-)

I know Mondays are sh1te but am still buzzing from that goal/match.

Im channelling my inner Frimmers

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 09:55 - Dec 4 with 1167 views_clive_baker_

Shaking his head at how filthy Chappers awareness and execution was I imagine.
Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 10:17 - Dec 4 with 1056 viewsBigCommon

Anyone else notice that on the bench cam video on 08:45 - Dec 4 by Jon_456

You’re misreading it.

KM covers that in his interview and specifically mentions the intelligence from Chappers to notice the overload and switch the play.

Yeah, once you take on board KM's comments. The whole move is on another level. We had them hypnotised into moving the way we needed them to... Always nice to hear the manager praising everyone involved and not just the goal scorer....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024