Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we completed a pass yet? 20:06 - Jul 14 with 655 viewsDubtractor

Spain are very much throttling our attempts to play!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Have we completed a pass yet? on 20:08 - Jul 14 with 637 viewsredrickstuhaart

We are not interested in getting it off them either....

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

0
Have we completed a pass yet? on 20:09 - Jul 14 with 628 viewsGlasgowBlue

Very much like Brum against us at St Andrews. Like them, Spain can’t keep this tempo up all game.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Have we completed a pass yet? on 20:17 - Jul 14 with 580 viewsDubtractor

This is much better.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Have we completed a pass yet? on 20:23 - Jul 14 with 564 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have we completed a pass yet? on 20:09 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

Very much like Brum against us at St Andrews. Like them, Spain can’t keep this tempo up all game.


Wishful thinking that is

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Have we completed a pass yet? on 20:56 - Jul 14 with 510 viewsRyorry

We looked so nervous for the first 15 mins.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026