Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone seen this Trump and Kim video? 07:11 - Jun 13 with 985 viewsDubtractor

Done in the style of a movie trailer, it is jaw droppingly terrible. Trump 100% wrote the script.

I'm dumbfounded that this even exists.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/13/trump-video-national-security-co

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Has anyone seen this Trump and Kim video? on 10:29 - Jun 13 with 915 viewsOldsmoker

I have seen a lot of coporate videos that show what the company does and where it sees its future. The intention of these videos is to attract investment and to convince those who watch it that this company is going places. It's also shown to the workforce to motivate them and convince them there are good times ahead. This video is no different. I always look at them cynically, knowing that the reality doesn't match the "dream". I'm sure the NHS video talks about cutting-edge technology while the majority of their workers sit in front of a PC using Windows XP - yes, that's the reality.
The summit agreement said nothing. Kim Jong un has appeared on the world stage and won a concession from Trump that the US will suspend military exercises with South Korea. The agreement to de-nuclearise is to do with all nations who have nuclear weapons. They all agree to give them up together - not unilaterally. So, North Korea are effectively now recognised as a nuclear power - just what Kim Jong un wanted.

So, did the video have it's desired effect? - Not if you look at the outcome.
And that voice? the obligatory hollywood trailer voiceover we've heard a thousand times before and are no longer impressed by.
Trump really is on another planet.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Have you seen this Dubtractor... its just total hypocrisy from Fox on 10:44 - Jun 13 with 895 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Has anyone seen this Trump and Kim video? on 11:33 - Jun 13 with 868 viewsLord_Lucan

I think it's quite smart. Kim Jom Wrongun is a massive fan of movies and is know to like all things of the west.

That four minute film arguably resonates more with the bonkers leader (The Korean one) than a days talking through interpreters. Kim obviously has a massive ego (Trump is the same so he appreciates the value of this) and the film has stroked it massively. In the film it hints at popularity, wealth, and an all round Kim love in but it also hints at N Korea being obliterated. Kim probably watched it 100 times last night whilst cracking one off.

I think it's very clever.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024