Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Hugill PNE 18:28 - Jan 3 with 15565 viewscbower

I have never had any information before but make of this what you will. What I would consider a reliable (but 2nd) source from someone inside PNE has told me Mick has lodged a £1 million plus bid for Hugill with top ups taking it in excess of 1.5. Also said that a fair while back a £300,000 bid was made for the same player. Please don't shoot me down, if you've read any of my posts you will know I don't do this stuff - just reporting what I have been told!

bluescouser

Jordan Hugill PNE on 08:53 - Jan 5 with 3074 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Hugill PNE on 08:40 - Jan 5 by Steve_M

You're being a bit harsh there. Cbower is an occasional poster who usually posts thoughtfully on football.

If people want to seek attention, rarely posting is not how they usually do it.

Especially when the rumours he's posted are:

This one

Akpom on loan - "Story on News Now - sorry don't know how to post link!"

Ashley Fletcher on loan - "We were allegedly keeping tabs on him -more chance of us getting Norman Stanley Fletcher"

Lazy journalsim or something more? - " http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/05/12/newcastle-legend-could-step-down-to-ch

Anyone seen this about Shola Ameobi linking him to a possible free move to Town? Surely lazy journalism re-hashing his potential move years ago under Jim? Thought he was older than 31.

Thoughts?

Sorry if already discussed elsewhere!"

So over the period of 2.5 years he has reported on links and made no claims on a bit of info.

Poor from Dolly.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jordan Hugill PNE on 08:54 - Jan 5 with 3067 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Hugill PNE on 22:46 - Jan 4 by Dolly2.0

A quick look at your post history... you've posted 4 rumours of players coming to us in the first 4 pages (none of which happened). It's like you're desperate to be first in the know.

"Please don't shoot me down".

Sorry. Bang, bang.

This post is out of order - it's a total fabrication.

Jordan Hugill PNE on 09:05 - Jan 5 with 3038 viewsStenvict

Jordan Hugill PNE on 21:52 - Jan 4 by taximan

who knows

never heard of him

You've gone from "excellent" to "never heard of him" in the space of a few minutes. Would it be fair to say that it doesn't matter how good a player is, as long as we pay a substantial, over the top amount of money, some fans will be pleased?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Jordan Hugill PNE on 09:14 - Jan 5 with 3011 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A quick look at your post history... you've posted 4 rumours of players coming to us in the first 4 pages (none of which happened). It's like you're desperate to be first in the know.

Sorry. Bang, bang.

I thoroughly disagree dolly

The OP isn't the type

I couldn't actually see what you were referring to when I looked anyway and Joe has confirmed it. I'm none of those posts did the OP claim to have info.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jordan Hugill PNE on 09:15 - Jan 5 with 3003 viewsReuser_is_God

Sorry. Bang, bang.

BOOOOOO DOLLY OUT

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Jordan Hugill PNE on 09:20 - Jan 5 with 2982 viewsSomethingBlue

Sorry. Bang, bang.

No, you've got this wrong. He's repeated a couple of rumours (Akpom/Fletcher) that have been in the media, yes. But never a post like this. There's a clear difference so let's be fair!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jordan Hugill PNE on 09:36 - Jan 5 with 2936 viewsCambonbleu

I like the look of the Youtube video tbh.

Not the most mobile from the times ive seen him play but he is HUGE and we really do need someone who'll win headers and cause a nuisance. Pitman / McGoldrick/Sears will all benefit from playing with a player like this. Worth mentioning his goal stats don't represent chances/goals created for others

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:06 - Jan 5 with 2868 viewstaximan

Jordan Hugill PNE on 09:05 - Jan 5 by Stenvict

You've gone from "excellent" to "never heard of him" in the space of a few minutes. Would it be fair to say that it doesn't matter how good a player is, as long as we pay a substantial, over the top amount of money, some fans will be pleased?

it was "excellent" that he was passing on his info

and i have "never heard" of the player prior to this rumour

hope this helps
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:07 - Jan 5 with 2873 viewsDolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 09:14 - Jan 5 by The_Romford_Blue

I thoroughly disagree dolly

The OP isn't the type

I couldn't actually see what you were referring to when I looked anyway and Joe has confirmed it. I'm none of those posts did the OP claim to have info.

I didn't say he did claim to have info. I said he's posted rumours.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:08 - Jan 5 with 2868 viewsDolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 08:54 - Jan 5 by itfcjoe

This post is out of order - it's a total fabrication.

Would you care to show me which bit of my post was fabrication?

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:10 - Jan 5 with 2853 viewsDolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 08:53 - Jan 5 by itfcjoe

Especially when the rumours he's posted are:

This one

Akpom on loan - "Story on News Now - sorry don't know how to post link!"

Ashley Fletcher on loan - "We were allegedly keeping tabs on him -more chance of us getting Norman Stanley Fletcher"

Lazy journalsim or something more? - " http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/05/12/newcastle-legend-could-step-down-to-ch

Anyone seen this about Shola Ameobi linking him to a possible free move to Town? Surely lazy journalism re-hashing his potential move years ago under Jim? Thought he was older than 31.

Thoughts?

Sorry if already discussed elsewhere!"

So over the period of 2.5 years he has reported on links and made no claims on a bit of info.

Poor from Dolly.

I've not posted any unsubstantiated rumours from dodgy websites. Just saying he's not 'whiter than white' as he claims.

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:13 - Jan 5 with 2837 viewsDolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 09:20 - Jan 5 by SomethingBlue

No, you've got this wrong. He's repeated a couple of rumours (Akpom/Fletcher) that have been in the media, yes. But never a post like this. There's a clear difference so let's be fair!

Not "a couple of rumours". Four rumours in his first four pages (I didn't bother looking any further than that).

Sorry if this offends anyone but years of being on TWTD has made me cynical.

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:24 - Jan 5 with 2799 viewsSomethingBlue

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:13 - Jan 5 by Dolly2.0

Not "a couple of rumours". Four rumours in his first four pages (I didn't bother looking any further than that).

Be cynical, but in this case you're missing a clear difference and not being fair on the OP. I'm sure you can see the difference, particularly as somebody who understands media!

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:25 - Jan 5 with 2795 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:10 - Jan 5 by Dolly2.0

I've not posted any unsubstantiated rumours from dodgy websites. Just saying he's not 'whiter than white' as he claims.

If you can't see the difference there is no point in trying to explain this one to you

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:28 - Jan 5 with 2770 viewsDolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:25 - Jan 5 by itfcjoe

If you can't see the difference there is no point in trying to explain this one to you

A second hand source or a dodgy website? I don't think there's a huge difference.

EDIT: I'm still waiting for you to show me where the fabrication is in my post above that you said was "total fabrication".
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 10:30]

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:31 - Jan 5 with 2754 viewsSomethingBlue

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:28 - Jan 5 by Dolly2.0

A second hand source or a dodgy website? I don't think there's a huge difference.

EDIT: I'm still waiting for you to show me where the fabrication is in my post above that you said was "total fabrication".

The difference is this: in the other posts he's discussing links in the media, whatever those links may be and whatever those media are, and not claiming any information. In this thread, he is repeating something he has been told. And we'll note that he makes no claims to its accuracy. I don't think it is fair to call him out like this when the difference is very clear indeed.

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:36 - Jan 5 with 2712 viewsZacak

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:13 - Jan 5 by Dolly2.0

There's a big difference between sharing links to stories of potential transfers and sharing information you have personally heard regarding a potential transfer, to be fair. A bit harsh on the OP perhaps? Appreciate why you'd maybe be cynical with some people on here but in this case it appears misdirected. Doesn't it?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 13:12]
Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:48 - Jan 5 with 2645 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:28 - Jan 5 by Dolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 11:56 - Jan 5 with 2527 viewsDolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 10:48 - Jan 5 by itfcjoe

We'll agree to disagree on that bit.

Now to that "total fabrication"...

Jordan Hugill PNE on 12:00 - Jan 5 with 2503 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Hugill PNE on 11:56 - Jan 5 by Dolly2.0

We'll agree to disagree on that bit.

Now to that "total fabrication"...

"It's like you're desperate to be first in the know."

No, it's like he links stories from other websites that haven't been mentioned here.

You've got this one totally wrong, as other posters are telling you - I don't understand why you are digging your heels in rather than just holding your hands up.

Jordan Hugill PNE on 12:06 - Jan 5 with 2462 viewsDolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 12:00 - Jan 5 by itfcjoe

"It's like you're desperate to be first in the know."

No, it's like he links stories from other websites that haven't been mentioned here.

You've got this one totally wrong, as other posters are telling you - I don't understand why you are digging your heels in rather than just holding your hands up.

That was my interpretation. How can that be a fabrication? It might be wrong but I haven't fabricated anything. The rest of that post was factually accurate.

Jordan Hugill PNE on 12:45 - Jan 5 with 2379 viewsSomethingBlue

Jordan Hugill PNE on 12:06 - Jan 5 by Dolly2.0

That was my interpretation. How can that be a fabrication? It might be wrong but I haven't fabricated anything. The rest of that post was factually accurate.

You were just wrong in your initial premise, and rather unfair to the guy. That's all!

Jordan Hugill PNE on 13:08 - Jan 5 with 2329 viewsDolly2.0

Jordan Hugill PNE on 12:45 - Jan 5 by SomethingBlue

You were just wrong in your initial premise, and rather unfair to the guy. That's all!

Fairy nuff. I'll shut my cake hole.

Jordan Hugill PNE on 19:46 - Jan 11 with 2066 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Sorry. Bang, bang.

You're gonna look silly if it's true as now being reported

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jordan Hugill PNE on 20:45 - Jan 11 with 1863 viewsJ2BLUE

Jordan Hugill PNE on 19:46 - Jan 11 by The_Romford_Blue

You're gonna look silly if it's true as now being reported

As Joe said they probably got it from him in the first place!

That site is sh1te.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024