Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... 08:18 - Jan 15 with 2472 viewsKieran_Knows

.... saw this on Torquays twitter page, 5 of his goals for them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 09:39 - Jan 15 with 2235 viewsTraktahBoi

Some nice goals in there. Hope he gets a chance.
Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 09:43 - Jan 15 with 2204 viewsSteve_M

Nice mixture of goals in there, head and both feet. I like the way he attacked the ball for the first and fourth ones.

Clearly some ability there, now to see whether he can make that work at a higher level. I was a little negative at the news yesterday because I hoped we had a first-team ready player coming in but this is a low-risk signing that might come off.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 09:58 - Jan 15 with 2131 viewsBLUEBEAT

2 really good tunnel walk-outs in that clip.

Poll: W or W

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 09:58 - Jan 15 with 2126 viewsPlums

Looks a popular player with his team mates and fans. Lots of unknowns including whether he can settle outside the South West but let's give the guy a chance. He must be in dreamland right now.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 10:22 - Jan 15 with 1988 viewstractorshark

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 09:58 - Jan 15 by Plums

Looks a popular player with his team mates and fans. Lots of unknowns including whether he can settle outside the South West but let's give the guy a chance. He must be in dreamland right now.

You should see his missus. I'm sure he'll find home comfort.
Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 10:36 - Jan 15 with 1900 viewsWickets

And he's got a pair of red boots!
Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 11:15 - Jan 15 with 1783 viewslegoman

Got to work on his knee slides! Looks very exciting prospect. Next Crouchy?

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 11:24 - Jan 15 with 1732 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 11:15 - Jan 15 by legoman

Got to work on his knee slides! Looks very exciting prospect. Next Crouchy?

I must admit, I watched it and thought 'next Balint Bajner'
Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 11:49 - Jan 15 with 1641 viewstextbackup

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 10:22 - Jan 15 by tractorshark

You should see his missus. I'm sure he'll find home comfort.

She's a 27/10!! Stunning, hopefully she'll venture into aqua8 with the others WAGS

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 15:27 - Jan 15 with 1367 viewspointofblue

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 09:43 - Jan 15 by Steve_M

Nice mixture of goals in there, head and both feet. I like the way he attacked the ball for the first and fourth ones.

Clearly some ability there, now to see whether he can make that work at a higher level. I was a little negative at the news yesterday because I hoped we had a first-team ready player coming in but this is a low-risk signing that might come off.

I was the same for that very reason but this might pay off. As long as we're aware he's decent with the ball at his feet and we don't pump for his head constantly.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kieffer Moore - 5 goals for Torquay... on 15:31 - Jan 15 with 1346 viewsBlue_Order

He's a big handsome c.nt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024