Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager 22:20 - Jan 21 with 6757 viewsSilentmanko

By this time next week Gary Rowett will be our new manager. 100% guaranteed! Watch this space and you will see! 👀

Poll: Yallop and Mariner as manager and 1st team coach respectively?

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:21 - Jan 21 with 5310 viewsjas0999

Based on what?
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:21 - Jan 21 with 5300 viewsHereford_Blue

Im sorry - unless you officially claim this is, and I quote, 'def info', then I'm not sure we can take it seriously.
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:21 - Jan 21 with 5300 viewsTheDailyTractor

This seemed fantastic news. Then I woke up.
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:23 - Jan 21 with 5261 viewsPlums

Has his wife been to the hospital yet?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:23 - Jan 21 with 5260 viewsArnieM

Doesn't GR like hoof ball too?

Would rather Warburton....his Brentford side knew how to play attacking football and he knows through Championship.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:23 - Jan 21 with 5215 viewsITFC_Forever

No ta. Mick lite.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:25 - Jan 21 with 5169 viewsJohnyJohnson

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:23 - Jan 21 by ArnieM

Would rather Warburton....his Brentford side knew how to play attacking football and he knows through Championship.

Good shout!
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:28 - Jan 21 with 5084 viewsSilentmanko

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:21 - Jan 21 by jas0999

Based on what?

You'll see.

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:29 - Jan 21 with 5053 viewsElderGrizzly

Rowett was known for very direct football at Birmingham and had the oldest average age side in the division. His style is very similar to Mick, if not worse.

The only thing in his favour is he is young and can adapt easier than Mick can.

Not an exciting prospect
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:30 - Jan 21 with 5030 viewsIpswich_Loyal

Can't see him leaving rangers for us somehow.
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:31 - Jan 21 with 5004 viewsEastTownBlue

Mmmmm.

New poster. First post says that Rowett should be our next manager, second post says that Rowett is 100% guaranteed to be the next manager.

Evening Gary.
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:32 - Jan 21 with 4962 viewscasanovacrow

As much as I want Mick gone I don't see Rowett doing much different in style of play.
Personally I would rather be mid table and be entertained than come 6th playing dross.
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:34 - Jan 21 with 4920 viewsPlums

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:32 - Jan 21 by casanovacrow

As much as I want Mick gone I don't see Rowett doing much different in style of play.
Personally I would rather be mid table and be entertained than come 6th playing dross.

Absolutely. We know agricultural football has zero chance of succeeding in the PL so why bother?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:35 - Jan 21 with 4899 viewsSilentmanko

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:31 - Jan 21 by EastTownBlue

Mmmmm.

New poster. First post says that Rowett should be our next manager, second post says that Rowett is 100% guaranteed to be the next manager.

Evening Gary.

Evening! 😉

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:37 - Jan 21 with 4855 viewsKeaneish

Ive been saying the same thing. A lot of people on here reckon he wouldn't leave Rangers for us but i'm not so sure. I think he's got an axe to grind in this division and we need someone with the bit between their teeth at the moment who knows how to get the most out of a side with the ball on the deck.

He's my top vote.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:37 - Jan 21 with 4837 viewsWicklowBlue

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:39 - Jan 21 with 4805 viewsPlums

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:37 - Jan 21 by Keaneish

Ive been saying the same thing. A lot of people on here reckon he wouldn't leave Rangers for us but i'm not so sure. I think he's got an axe to grind in this division and we need someone with the bit between their teeth at the moment who knows how to get the most out of a side with the ball on the deck.

He's my top vote.

I like your thinking but really can't see Marcus paying Mick and his staff off AND paying compensation to another club.

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:40 - Jan 21 with 4783 viewsSilentmanko

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:32 - Jan 21 by casanovacrow

With different teams and squads managers try different approaches, they find a way of winning with what they have to play with. At Birmingham the players there matched that style. At Ipswich many different approaches will be looked into, tried and tested until the right one is found.

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:49 - Jan 21 with 4621 viewsArnieM

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:30 - Jan 21 by Ipswich_Loyal

Can't see him leaving rangers for us somehow.

Compo might be a problem Truro. But would suggest Championship goodie is much better than SPL.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:59 - Jan 21 with 4519 viewsBluekwakaboy

You must be joking ask any Birmingham fan how positive he was and keen on playing attractive football !
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:14 - Jan 21 with 4351 viewsSilentmanko

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:59 - Jan 21 by Bluekwakaboy

You must be joking ask any Birmingham fan how positive he was and keen on playing attractive football !

You'll see!
13th December 2016 - Birmingham 2-1 Ipswich Town.
Like I've said, managers change and adapt their style of play to the team and squad they have around them. Gary Rowett has a varied style of play both as a player and now as a fresh young manager. His time at Birmingham was short but he impressed and who knows where they would be right now if he hadn't been sacked. He has a point to prove and he'll be very driven to prove it!

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:16 - Jan 21 with 4336 viewspatrickswell

Surely, given Evans past track record, he'll be trying to tap up either Nigel Pearson or Alan Pardew.
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:17 - Jan 21 with 4287 viewsPlums

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:16 - Jan 21 by patrickswell

Surely, given Evans past track record, he'll be trying to tap up either Nigel Pearson or Alan Pardew.

Redknapp's available...

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:20 - Jan 21 with 4238 viewsSilentmanko

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:16 - Jan 21 by patrickswell

Nigel Pearson will manage Nottingham Forest shortly. Alan Pardew will require big wages and he will be very apprehensive to drop down to the championship, especially to a relegation threatened club. Alan Pardew will not be back in football until the new season.

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:33 - Jan 21 with 4097 viewsElderGrizzly

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:17 - Jan 21 by Plums

Redknapp's available...

Louise?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024