Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible shame 15:44 - Mar 20 with 8060 viewsTollycobbold

https://www.rt.com/usa/381433-banker-david-rockefeller-dies/
Terrible shame on 16:55 - Mar 21 with 767 viewsStokieBlue

Terrible shame on 16:46 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

They aren't even close to the richest.

You've posted it before. It's a meaningless drawing that any child could have come up with. You do realise that posting a picture isn't evidence right? Have you ever done anything where you need to provide real, peer-reviewed evidence?

Most of the organisations/people on that list either weren't around in the 1800's or aren't really around now (such as the Kennedy's).

Why would Russia, who seem to be completely missing in all forms from your lovely chart allow any of this?

Bankers Trust (listed in your lower section) doesn't exist. It was taken over by DB in 1998. Why would the new world order allow their supporting company to be taken over and disbanded by a company which isn't in their supports list.

None of it makes any sense at all.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Terrible shame on 16:58 - Mar 21 with 768 viewsblueislander

Terrible shame on 16:50 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

Are you also aware that Zuckerberg is Rockefellers grandson?

His wealth is self generated, not inherited. The fact that he is Rockerfellers grandson is irrelevant if indeed it is true, and there is a huge doubt as to the veracity of that. Other than having read it on an alternative news site, do you have any real reason to believe it to be true? I tend to think that if it were true, it would be more widely known. Why would Zuckerberg hide the fact?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 17:05]
Terrible shame on 17:02 - Mar 21 with 759 viewschicoazul

Terrible shame on 16:50 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

Are you also aware that Zuckerberg is Rockefellers grandson?

Does he bathe in the blood of vestal virgins every night, i've heard they all do that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Terrible shame on 17:21 - Mar 21 with 735 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Terrible shame on 18:56 - Mar 20 by blueislander

What media should we be watching to be as well informed as you?

YouTube

Or something

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Terrible shame on 17:24 - Mar 21 with 731 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Terrible shame on 22:33 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

Do you ever actually post any evidence?

You realise that just because you say something that doesn't make it fact?

SB

He's never actually posted anything conspiracy related with evidence that has made me chance my opinion.

Ever.

Terrible shame on 17:26 - Mar 21 with 728 viewsWeWereZombies

Terrible shame on 15:50 - Mar 21 by caught-in-limbo

Unfortunately, the provision of "evidence" no longer serves much purpose. Neither side respects the other's media source. Neither side respects the other's experts' opinions. Neither side respects the other's peer review papers

The only time it's useful is when you the source happens to be from the other side of the argument - but even then, that usually just gets brushed off as minor embarrassment.

I'll have to remember that next time I get woken up by what I take to be an earthquake and the morning news says it was a 7.5 - probably just covering up for the lizards in the garden doing the Skinhead Moonstomp
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 19:38]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Terrible shame on 17:30 - Mar 21 with 719 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Terrible shame on 16:11 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

Bless you.

Have you never noticed that politicians say one thing to get elected then do the opposite in situ?
This really isn't a discussion for here and it is so involved and so deep that it will not resonate with you. However, think of a spiders web. In the middle sits the spider, for this think Rockefeller, and his buddies. They control all that goes on in that web. The other parts of the web do not know of each others involvement directly. However, if you control ALL the money in the world then you get to call the shots.

This is what annoys me about you Paz.

The holier than thou attitude. Any conspiracy stuff is automatically right. If we disagree then we are 'too far in'. Or 'sheeple'.

Terrible shame on 17:44 - Mar 21 with 700 viewsTollycobbold

Terrible shame on 17:02 - Mar 21 by chicoazul

Does he bathe in the blood of vestal virgins every night, i've heard they all do that.

Every other night
Login to get fewer ads

Terrible shame on 17:45 - Mar 21 with 699 viewsTollycobbold

Terrible shame on 17:30 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

The holier than thou attitude. Any conspiracy stuff is automatically right. If we disagree then we are 'too far in'. Or 'sheeple'.

Holier? More informed. I'm definitely not holy.
Terrible shame on 17:47 - Mar 21 with 695 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Terrible shame on 17:45 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

Holier? More informed. I'm definitely not holy.

As soon as someone questions you on a conspiracy, rather than give some evidence to support it, you fob us off with the 'too far in' line or 'sheeple' nonsense.

Where's the evidence to persuade me.

Conspiracies happen. Not ALL the time on EVERYTHING though.

Terrible shame on 17:52 - Mar 21 with 690 viewsTollycobbold

Terrible shame on 17:47 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

As soon as someone questions you on a conspiracy, rather than give some evidence to support it, you fob us off with the 'too far in' line or 'sheeple' nonsense.

Where's the evidence to persuade me.

Conspiracies happen. Not ALL the time on EVERYTHING though.

No one person encapsulates the enduring legacy of the “robber barons” of the Industrial Age quite like David Rockefeller. Rockefeller, who died today at the age of 101, was the last surviving grandson of John D. Rockefeller, the oil tycoon who became America’s first billionaire and the patriarch of what would become one of the most powerful and wealthiest families in American history. David Rockefeller, an undeniable product of American nobility, lived his entire life in the echelons of U.S. society, becoming symbolic of the elite who often direct public policy to a much greater extent than many realize, albeit often from the shadows.

Rockefeller made it clear that he preferred to operate out of public view despite his great influence in American — and international — politics. Due to his birthright, Rockefeller served as an advisor to every president since Eisenhower, but when offered powerful positions such as Federal Reserve chairman and Secretary of the Treasury — he declined, preferring “a private role.”

As evidenced by the numerous obituaries bemoaning the loss of the last of the Rockefeller’s grandsons, he was largely successful in hiding his most significant wrongdoings from public view, as evidenced by his characterization as a generous philanthropist and influential banker.

But as is often the case, Rockefeller’s true legacy is much more mired in controversy than major media outlets seem willing to admit. In addition to having the ear of every U.S. president for the better part of the last 70 or so years, Rockefeller — once again operating “behind the scenes” — was instrumental in shaping the more cringe-worthy aspects of U.S. policy during that time, as well as being a major force in establishing banking policies that led to debt crises in the developing world.

Rockefeller — as the head of Chase Manhattan Bank from 1969 to 1981 — worked with government and multinational corporations throughout the world to create a “global order” unequivocally dominated by the 1 percent, of which his family was a part. As the New York Times noted back in the 1970s, Rockefeller became embroiled in controversy when his constant trips overseas caused the bank to become less profitable, as he prioritized the bank’s influence on foreign politics over its actual business dealings.

During his time as Chase CEO, Rockefeller helped laid the foundation for repressive, racist and fascist regimes around the world, as well as architecture for global inequality. In addition, Rockefeller helped to bring the debt crisis of the 1980s into existence, in part by direct action through Chase Bank and also indirectly through his former employee-turned-Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker. Two years before the debt crisis erupted, Rockefeller, Volcker and other top bankers met at the International Monetary Conference in 1980s to argue for the establishment of a “safety net” for major banks — like Chase — that were embroiled in bad loans given largely to countries in the developing world.

After the crisis brought financial ruin to Latin America and other developing areas throughout the world, Rockefeller — along with other bankers — created austerity programs to “solve” the debt crisis during subsequent IMC meetings, provoking inequality that still persists to this day. However, thanks to the “safety net” conveniently established years prior, Chase avoided the economic consequences for its criminal actions.

In addition, Rockefeller supported the bloody and ruthless dictatorships of the Shah of Iran and Augusto Pinochet of Chile while also supporting Israeli apartheid. Rockefeller then went on to found the influential Trilateral Commission while also serving as a major force on the Council on Foreign Relations that he, along with his close friend Henry Kissinger, would come to dominate.

Both of these organizations have come under fire for using their powerful influence to bring about a “one-world government” ruled by a powerful, ultra-wealthy elite — an accusation to which David Rockefeller confirmed as true in his autobiography. Far from the generous philanthropist he is made to be, David Rockefeller deserves to be remembered for his true legacy — one of elitism, fascism and economic enslavement.
Terrible shame on 17:53 - Mar 21 with 688 viewsJ2BLUE

Terrible shame on 17:30 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Anything which supports the argument is accepted without the slightest scrutiny. Anything which goes against the argument is met with an impossible demand for proof because nothing is ever enough to be accepted. The conspiracy just evolves to cover whatever happens. Failed predictions about Brexit and US elections etc are explained away with 'they changed their mind'. Pazelle said Trump was running to guarantee Clinton won. That was wrong. The conspiracy instantly evolved to suggest Trump was 'owned'.

Now Paz will downvote this and say i'm in too deep to see it. His idea of evidence is a book on Amazon where he has accepted every word. If these people were so powerful why is that book still being sold?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Terrible shame on 17:54 - Mar 21 with 677 viewsTollycobbold

Terrible shame on 17:53 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Anything which supports the argument is accepted without the slightest scrutiny. Anything which goes against the argument is met with an impossible demand for proof because nothing is ever enough to be accepted. The conspiracy just evolves to cover whatever happens. Failed predictions about Brexit and US elections etc are explained away with 'they changed their mind'. Pazelle said Trump was running to guarantee Clinton won. That was wrong. The conspiracy instantly evolved to suggest Trump was 'owned'.

Now Paz will downvote this and say i'm in too deep to see it. His idea of evidence is a book on Amazon where he has accepted every word. If these people were so powerful why is that book still being sold?

Because most of you won't even bother to read it.
Terrible shame on 17:56 - Mar 21 with 673 viewscaught-in-limbo

Terrible shame on 17:26 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

I'll have to remember that next time I get woken up by what I take to be an earthquake and the morning news says it was a 7.5 - probably just covering up for the lizards in the garden doing the Skinhead Moonstomp
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 19:38]

Lizards? Moonstone?

I'm lost.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Terrible shame on 17:57 - Mar 21 with 668 viewsJ2BLUE

Terrible shame on 17:54 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

Because most of you won't even bother to read it.

But if there was 100% undeniable proof it would be much more famous.

Truly impaired.

Terrible shame on 17:59 - Mar 21 with 663 viewsTollycobbold

Terrible shame on 17:57 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

But if there was 100% undeniable proof it would be much more famous.

It wouldn't. The owned media will always make sure of that.

Just as a for instance. David Icke travels round the world on a weekly basis selling out 10,000 seater arenas with no advertising in the mainstream at all. Mostly because they won't let him anywhere near it. It's a ground swell that you are not going to hear about watching SKY.
Terrible shame on 18:01 - Mar 21 with 658 viewsJ2BLUE

Terrible shame on 17:59 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

Just as a for instance. David Icke travels round the world on a weekly basis selling out 10,000 seater arenas with no advertising in the mainstream at all. Mostly because they won't let him anywhere near it. It's a ground swell that you are not going to hear about watching SKY.

Icke? Come on now...

Truly impaired.

Terrible shame on 18:01 - Mar 21 with 655 viewsTollycobbold

Terrible shame on 18:01 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Icke? Come on now...

Case closed.
Terrible shame on 18:02 - Mar 21 with 651 viewsJ2BLUE

Terrible shame on 18:01 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

Case closed.

You're impossible.

Truly impaired.

Terrible shame on 18:04 - Mar 21 with 648 viewsTollycobbold

Terrible shame on 18:02 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

You're impossible.

You heard a name ,. made a snap judgement based on a tv interview 30+ years ago, that was a hatchet job. If you read even one book of his you could comment, But you haven't you just demonstrate exactly what I was getting at.
Terrible shame on 18:06 - Mar 21 with 642 viewsJ2BLUE

Terrible shame on 18:04 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

You heard a name ,. made a snap judgement based on a tv interview 30+ years ago, that was a hatchet job. If you read even one book of his you could comment, But you haven't you just demonstrate exactly what I was getting at.

I've actually listened to about 10 interviews with him, spent lots of time on his site and been on forums discussing his stuff.

Truly impaired.

Terrible shame on 18:10 - Mar 21 with 631 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Terrible shame on 17:59 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

Ain't he the nutcase about the lizards?

Terrible shame on 18:11 - Mar 21 with 627 viewsStokieBlue

Terrible shame on 17:52 - Mar 21 by Tollycobbold

No one person encapsulates the enduring legacy of the “robber barons” of the Industrial Age quite like David Rockefeller. Rockefeller, who died today at the age of 101, was the last surviving grandson of John D. Rockefeller, the oil tycoon who became America’s first billionaire and the patriarch of what would become one of the most powerful and wealthiest families in American history. David Rockefeller, an undeniable product of American nobility, lived his entire life in the echelons of U.S. society, becoming symbolic of the elite who often direct public policy to a much greater extent than many realize, albeit often from the shadows.

Rockefeller made it clear that he preferred to operate out of public view despite his great influence in American — and international — politics. Due to his birthright, Rockefeller served as an advisor to every president since Eisenhower, but when offered powerful positions such as Federal Reserve chairman and Secretary of the Treasury — he declined, preferring “a private role.”

As evidenced by the numerous obituaries bemoaning the loss of the last of the Rockefeller’s grandsons, he was largely successful in hiding his most significant wrongdoings from public view, as evidenced by his characterization as a generous philanthropist and influential banker.

But as is often the case, Rockefeller’s true legacy is much more mired in controversy than major media outlets seem willing to admit. In addition to having the ear of every U.S. president for the better part of the last 70 or so years, Rockefeller — once again operating “behind the scenes” — was instrumental in shaping the more cringe-worthy aspects of U.S. policy during that time, as well as being a major force in establishing banking policies that led to debt crises in the developing world.

Rockefeller — as the head of Chase Manhattan Bank from 1969 to 1981 — worked with government and multinational corporations throughout the world to create a “global order” unequivocally dominated by the 1 percent, of which his family was a part. As the New York Times noted back in the 1970s, Rockefeller became embroiled in controversy when his constant trips overseas caused the bank to become less profitable, as he prioritized the bank’s influence on foreign politics over its actual business dealings.

During his time as Chase CEO, Rockefeller helped laid the foundation for repressive, racist and fascist regimes around the world, as well as architecture for global inequality. In addition, Rockefeller helped to bring the debt crisis of the 1980s into existence, in part by direct action through Chase Bank and also indirectly through his former employee-turned-Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker. Two years before the debt crisis erupted, Rockefeller, Volcker and other top bankers met at the International Monetary Conference in 1980s to argue for the establishment of a “safety net” for major banks — like Chase — that were embroiled in bad loans given largely to countries in the developing world.

After the crisis brought financial ruin to Latin America and other developing areas throughout the world, Rockefeller — along with other bankers — created austerity programs to “solve” the debt crisis during subsequent IMC meetings, provoking inequality that still persists to this day. However, thanks to the “safety net” conveniently established years prior, Chase avoided the economic consequences for its criminal actions.

In addition, Rockefeller supported the bloody and ruthless dictatorships of the Shah of Iran and Augusto Pinochet of Chile while also supporting Israeli apartheid. Rockefeller then went on to found the influential Trilateral Commission while also serving as a major force on the Council on Foreign Relations that he, along with his close friend Henry Kissinger, would come to dominate.

Both of these organizations have come under fire for using their powerful influence to bring about a “one-world government” ruled by a powerful, ultra-wealthy elite — an accusation to which David Rockefeller confirmed as true in his autobiography. Far from the generous philanthropist he is made to be, David Rockefeller deserves to be remembered for his true legacy — one of elitism, fascism and economic enslavement.

<snip>

Cut and paste job without a single reference or citation. It could have been written by anyone. Why in particular do you think it's all true?

The bit about Chase is especially partisan. Are you aware that Volcker is the driving force behind the Volcker Rule which is used to stop banks making speculative investments with customers money and therefore not requiring a government safety net. Seems to be at odds with the article. I'll even do something strange and post some evidence:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcker_Rule

SB

Terrible shame on 18:12 - Mar 21 with 623 viewsStokieBlue

Terrible shame on 18:10 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Ain't he the nutcase about the lizards?

Yes.

Footballer turned lizard botherer.

SB

Terrible shame on 18:12 - Mar 21 with 622 viewsTollycobbold

Terrible shame on 18:06 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

I've actually listened to about 10 interviews with him, spent lots of time on his site and been on forums discussing his stuff.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024