Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Bishop 19:09 - Apr 22 with 3012 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

Any idea when his contract is up? Can see him going in the summer. Poor injury record and strikes me that his attitude is not in the right place. His social media side of things doesn't paint the best picture of range rovers and tattoos.

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

Teddy Bishop on 19:19 - Apr 22 with 2956 viewsLimitlessBlue

tattoos! comedy.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Teddy Bishop on 19:21 - Apr 22 with 2949 viewsBlueBadger

What do you want the lad to do whilst he's unable to play for fool's sake?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Teddy Bishop on 20:46 - Apr 22 with 2723 viewsbontcho

He's got one more year. I have a theory that MM will get rid of Bash or Dozzell.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Teddy Bishop on 21:44 - Apr 22 with 2574 viewsTIB

Lad has talent but I've heard from a few folk his attitude is questionable and he likes beers and a chuff with the lads. He's young though and hopefully he'll get fit, see sense and crack on.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Teddy Bishop on 21:47 - Apr 22 with 2555 viewstextbackup

Imagine if Mick McCarthy was the man that got rid of teddy bishop, my hate for him would go into overdrive

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Teddy Bishop on 22:43 - Apr 22 with 2432 viewsJakeITFC

Teddy Bishop on 21:47 - Apr 22 by textbackup

Imagine if Mick McCarthy was the man that got rid of teddy bishop, my hate for him would go into overdrive

That would be enough for me to flip.
Teddy Bishop on 22:47 - Apr 22 with 2418 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Teddy Bishop on 22:43 - Apr 22 by JakeITFC

That would be enough for me to flip.

Why?

The fact is he's injury prone, rarely available, and when he is available he is miles off the pace and generally very poor.
Teddy Bishop on 22:53 - Apr 22 with 2395 viewsCoco

Teddy Bishop on 21:44 - Apr 22 by TIB

Lad has talent but I've heard from a few folk his attitude is questionable and he likes beers and a chuff with the lads. He's young though and hopefully he'll get fit, see sense and crack on.

A few flashes aside I don't the nk he was ever that good. I turned nk us fans are just desperate for a home grown talent we have hyped him up somewhat. Decent but much like Garvan and Westlake before him not actually that brilliant.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Teddy Bishop on 22:59 - Apr 22 with 2376 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop on 22:47 - Apr 22 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Why?

The fact is he's injury prone, rarely available, and when he is available he is miles off the pace and generally very poor.

He was also incredible in that playoff season, and his presence on the pitch made seasoned pros looked more comfortable. Lads a class act, if MM fcks him off he deserves everything and more that he gets

Teddy Bishop on 23:12 - Apr 22 with 2339 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Teddy Bishop on 22:59 - Apr 22 by textbackup

He was also incredible in that playoff season, and his presence on the pitch made seasoned pros looked more comfortable. Lads a class act, if MM fcks him off he deserves everything and more that he gets

I agree. But he's been a dead weight for two years now and needs to improve quickly.

I wouldn't be disappointed if he went.
Teddy Bishop on 23:20 - Apr 22 with 2303 viewsSuperTommySmith

Teddy Bishop on 22:59 - Apr 22 by textbackup

Wait.. so Bishop is able to rely on being good during that playoff season despite being injured or crap since. Yet people lose their mind when MM refers to saving us from relegation and getting us into the playoffs despite being poor since?

I'm not really pro Mick but can't have it both ways.
Teddy Bishop on 23:22 - Apr 22 with 2294 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Teddy Bishop on 23:20 - Apr 22 by SuperTommySmith

Wait.. so Bishop is able to rely on being good during that playoff season despite being injured or crap since. Yet people lose their mind when MM refers to saving us from relegation and getting us into the playoffs despite being poor since?

This point was going to form part of my reply but it's late and I didn't really want to get into it now.

Double standards afoot!
Teddy Bishop on 01:14 - Apr 23 with 2157 viewsssmith

I know I'll be shot down as he's ,,one of are own ,, but he's over rated and would struggle to play at this level
Teddy Bishop on 01:37 - Apr 23 with 2122 viewsharlingblue

Teddy is already a has been (never was) only for a few exciting games two years ago. Huws knocks him into a cocked hat, and I hope that we can buy him in the Summer.
Teddy Bishop on 01:48 - Apr 23 with 2111 viewsStNeotsBlue

Teddy Bishop on 01:37 - Apr 23 by harlingblue

Teddy is already a has been (never was) only for a few exciting games two years ago. Huws knocks him into a cocked hat, and I hope that we can buy him in the Summer.

I really hope we sign Huws this summer but I don't understand some of the ill feeling aimed at Bishop, he looked a fantastic prospect and has had a mare with injuries. To claim a 20 year old is a has been is bizarre.
Teddy Bishop on 02:48 - Apr 23 with 2071 viewsharlingblue

Teddy Bishop on 01:48 - Apr 23 by StNeotsBlue

I really hope we sign Huws this summer but I don't understand some of the ill feeling aimed at Bishop, he looked a fantastic prospect and has had a mare with injuries. To claim a 20 year old is a has been is bizarre.

Not bizarre, he has the skill, but I don't think that he has the mind set or desire to really make it. I would be only too pleased to be proved wrong.
Teddy Bishop on 07:34 - Apr 23 with 1987 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop on 23:20 - Apr 22 by SuperTommySmith

This isn't a serious statement is it? Bishops been injured for two years, not been able to put a run of games together. MMs been the manager every single game since and managed to get it wrong more often than not. How can you possibly compare the two?

Teddy Bishop on 07:37 - Apr 23 with 1971 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop on 01:14 - Apr 23 by ssmith

I know I'll be shot down as he's ,,one of are own ,, but he's over rated and would struggle to play at this level

Everyone come here, let's point and laugh at this guy

Teddy Bishop on 11:33 - Apr 23 with 1809 viewsbilllm

Teddy Bishop on 21:44 - Apr 22 by TIB

Spot on, he was sent back to cambridge to live with his parents by mm, gambling alchohol problems,heard from 2 who are have been connected with town
Teddy Bishop on 12:36 - Apr 23 with 1722 viewsTractorWood

He looked like he was going to have a fantastic season when I saw him preseason. Hope his career doesn't fizzle away. If he had indeed had a great season I fear he would be getting sold so let's no write him off yet at the age of 20.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Teddy Bishop on 12:40 - Apr 23 with 1715 viewsCoco

Teddy Bishop on 11:33 - Apr 23 by billlm

Spot on, he was sent back to cambridge to live with his parents by mm, gambling alchohol problems,heard from 2 who are have been connected with town

He bought a house with mates in cambridge

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024