Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shower Beer 19:40 - May 15 with 5309 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Who else is fond of a beer whilst in the shower? It has to be one of the great indulgences in life (along with taking a crap with the door open)...

Well, there has been a beer created especially https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/theres-finally-a-beer-made-specifically-

I must admit I've not partaken since my uni days necking down a carling getting ready for a night out after a power nap, but might be worth a purchase
Shower Beer on 10:38 - May 16 with 1026 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Shower Beer on 10:35 - May 16 by vapour_trail

Where did you balance your beer?

On your head?

I'm guessing it was on your head...
Shower Beer on 10:43 - May 16 with 1025 viewschicoazul

Shower Beer on 21:38 - May 15 by Lord_Lucan

Now I have been known to like a beer or two but I can honestly say that drinking in the shower has never crossed my mind.

Me neither. Have done a bath beer but a shower beer sounds like some next level Louis XV-level debauchery.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Shower Beer on 10:50 - May 16 with 1015 viewsbluelagos

Shower Beer on 10:35 - May 16 by vapour_trail

Where did you balance your beer?

Worst part of the whole experience was a 6pm curfew, so I couldn't even go the local Bush bar for a beer.

Had a good sight of Kilamangero one day though. Made it worth while, just stood by the road and looked on in awe at the magnificence of her for half an hour. One of life's special moments tbf.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Shower Beer on 10:53 - May 16 with 1016 viewsstickymockwell

Shower Beer on 22:23 - May 15 by vapour_trail

Erm, how does that work. Ashtray outside shower, leaning around door, drying one hand for a cheeky drag?

Lower the shower head to chest area. Smoke fag. flick ash on the shower tray ( try to miss yourself as it can be pain full). I remember sucking a soggy filter a few times. Finish fag. Wash face.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Shower Beer on 10:56 - May 16 with 1012 viewshoppy

Shower Beer on 10:53 - May 16 by stickymockwell

Lower the shower head to chest area. Smoke fag. flick ash on the shower tray ( try to miss yourself as it can be pain full). I remember sucking a soggy filter a few times. Finish fag. Wash face.

This post was brought to you by euphemisms.com

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Shower Beer on 12:34 - May 16 with 969 viewsBlue_Order

I prefer a joint in the bath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024