Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again 20:42 - Jun 5 with 12628 viewsEastTownBlue

Probably wish they hadn't:

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 20:45 - Jun 5 with 7021 viewsElderGrizzly

Numbers or days of the week really aren't her strong point are they? How many Police officers? 🙄

She just announced 10,000 police in every 'ward' in the country. There are 7,659 wards, so 76 million police officers!?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 20:50]
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 20:51 - Jun 5 with 6967 viewsJohnhoz

It's people like Diane Abbott that put me off the labour party. Not Jeremy Corbyn.

Imagine her as home secretary. Yikes !

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 20:58 - Jun 5 with 6926 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 20:45 - Jun 5 by ElderGrizzly

Numbers or days of the week really aren't her strong point are they? How many Police officers? 🙄

She just announced 10,000 police in every 'ward' in the country. There are 7,659 wards, so 76 million police officers!?

Your man Vince Cable is now being put on the spot as part of the Cabinet that reduced police numbers.

Should the Lib Dems take equal blame?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:02 - Jun 5 with 6898 viewsElderGrizzly

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 20:58 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

Your man Vince Cable is now being put on the spot as part of the Cabinet that reduced police numbers.

Should the Lib Dems take equal blame?

As part of a coalition we had a part to play, yes. But then you know that...

If only Diane had stopped at 75 million extra officers we'd not mock her
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:04 - Jun 5 with 6878 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:02 - Jun 5 by ElderGrizzly

As part of a coalition we had a part to play, yes. But then you know that...

If only Diane had stopped at 75 million extra officers we'd not mock her

He was just pilled on Sky News. Not be me.

So you accept that if there is blame then the Lib Dems share that blame?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:10 - Jun 5 with 6851 viewsElderGrizzly

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:04 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

75/25 i'd say. But then we managed to reign them in too and ensure our policies such as the increase in Income Tax threshold.

I'm not the Lib Dem policy author, so me accepting it or not is not really the issue

Watching Farron on BBC right now deal with the racist :)
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:29 - Jun 5 with 6784 viewslowhouseblue

her attempt to bluff about the harris report is painful.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:33 - Jun 5 with 6772 viewsBrightonBlue

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:29 - Jun 5 by lowhouseblue

her attempt to bluff about the harris report is painful.

It's excruciatingly brilliant isn't it. She's shocking.
Login to get fewer ads

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:44 - Jun 5 with 6744 viewsEastTownBlue

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 20:45 - Jun 5 by ElderGrizzly

Is that still £30 per police officer ?
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:46 - Jun 5 with 6727 viewsvapour_trail

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:44 - Jun 5 by EastTownBlue

If there's 76 million of them I think we should adopt zero hours contracts. And no pensions. And no firearms.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:57 - Jun 5 with 6668 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:04 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

I think you may need to reboot!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:57 - Jun 5 with 6668 viewspeterleeblue

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:10 - Jun 5 by ElderGrizzly

75/25 i'd say. But then we managed to reign them in too and ensure our policies such as the increase in Income Tax threshold.

I'm not the Lib Dem policy author, so me accepting it or not is not really the issue

Watching Farron on BBC right now deal with the racist :)

Capitulated on student fees though essentially costing individuals an additional £18k over 3 years. I cant think of any policy decision that has hurt financially as much as that on any one person.
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:58 - Jun 5 with 6654 viewsElderGrizzly

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:57 - Jun 5 by peterleeblue

Capitulated on student fees though essentially costing individuals an additional £18k over 3 years. I cant think of any policy decision that has hurt financially as much as that on any one person.

Labour's decision to reverse a policy pledge not to introduce them at all i'd say....
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:59 - Jun 5 with 6651 viewsjas0999

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 20:51 - Jun 5 by Johnhoz

It's people like Diane Abbott that put me off the labour party. Not Jeremy Corbyn.

Yep.
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:00 - Jun 5 with 6640 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 20:51 - Jun 5 by Johnhoz

She is definitely level pegging with May for incompetence. To be fair though if every interviewer started with the premise of catching out the interviewee then they/we would all fail. (Specific bullet points from one of many, year or more old, reports....really)
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 22:01]

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:01 - Jun 5 with 6641 viewskentishblue

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 21:44 - Jun 5 by EastTownBlue

Regardless of views on JC his potential cabinet on the world stage would potentially be one of the weakest I can remember.

Cast minds back a few months - he could hardly fill his shadow cabinet positions - these are the ones that were left.
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:02 - Jun 5 with 6624 viewsElderGrizzly

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:00 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

She is definitely level pegging with May for incompetence. To be fair though if every interviewer started with the premise of catching out the interviewee then they/we would all fail. (Specific bullet points from one of many, year or more old, reports....really)

On this one, he didn't really try to catch her out though. She just dug her own grave
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:04 - Jun 5 with 6609 viewslowhouseblue

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:02 - Jun 5 by ElderGrizzly

On this one, he didn't really try to catch her out though. She just dug her own grave

and she kept digging. does she really think people can't tell she's making it up?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:05 - Jun 5 with 6604 viewsWD19

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:00 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

That was my first thought. It is like a cricketer who has shown themselves to be weak against short pitched bowling.......chin music all the way. She needs to be sent back to county cricket.

She is so bad it is pretty much bullying.
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:07 - Jun 5 with 6591 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:01 - Jun 5 by kentishblue

Regardless of views on JC his potential cabinet on the world stage would potentially be one of the weakest I can remember.

Cast minds back a few months - he could hardly fill his shadow cabinet positions - these are the ones that were left.

If Labour were to win I think you would suddenly find he had a larger pool to chose from ! Probably as well in Abbott's case.

Edit....I'll take your Abbott and raise you a Hunt
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 22:08]

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:13 - Jun 5 with 6557 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:02 - Jun 5 by ElderGrizzly

Really that stuff about physical proposals rather than just say barriers was pretty obtuse...in fact all of the report stuff was aimed at tripping her up....he wouldn't do it to all politicians.

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:25 - Jun 5 with 6512 viewsLazymidfielder

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:13 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Really that stuff about physical proposals rather than just say barriers was pretty obtuse...in fact all of the report stuff was aimed at tripping her up....he wouldn't do it to all politicians.

The problem is that she is patholigcally incapable of accepting when she might not know something and simply makes stuff up whilst being patronising.
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:30 - Jun 5 with 6477 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:25 - Jun 5 by Lazymidfielder

The problem is that she is patholigcally incapable of accepting when she might not know something and simply makes stuff up whilst being patronising.

I think that's part of a politician's brief......some are better at it than others.

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:38 - Jun 5 with 6462 viewsjimmyvet

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:13 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh get a grip this is the shadow home secretary ffs one of the most senior and responsible positions in opposition and she is completely and utterly useless and it brings so many questions about Corbyns judgement or lack of it in appointing her.
Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 23:33 - Jun 5 with 6366 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour have let Diane Abbott out again on 22:38 - Jun 5 by jimmyvet

Oh get a grip this is the shadow home secretary ffs one of the most senior and responsible positions in opposition and she is completely and utterly useless and it brings so many questions about Corbyns judgement or lack of it in appointing her.

You must have missed the bit where I said she is useless. Ffs.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 23:34]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024