Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% 00:12 - Jun 6 with 2700 viewsKievthegreat

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 00:13 - Jun 6 with 2696 viewsStokieBlue

Do they attempt to break it into constituencies?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 00:20 - Jun 6 with 2678 viewsHARRY10

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 00:13 - Jun 6 by StokieBlue

SB

That's not the latest, it is days old

However at 50,000 voters it certainly is far more comprehensive
Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 00:23 - Jun 6 with 2672 viewsKievthegreat

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 00:13 - Jun 6 by StokieBlue

SB

I don't believe so although I can't find much more details on it, even the number of respondents and the weighted/unweighted results. Although there is a greater split of results here.

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 00:24 - Jun 6 with 2662 viewsKievthegreat

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 00:20 - Jun 6 by HARRY10

That's not the latest, it is days old

However at 50,000 voters it certainly is far more comprehensive

It's not days old, it's 24 mins old. Literally released at midnight.
Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:21 - Jun 6 with 2557 viewsGlasgowBlue

And the latest ICM poll shows an 11 point Tory lead.

Why not post all of the polls

https://britainelects.com/polling/westminster/

Rather than being selective?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:32 - Jun 6 with 2538 viewsKievthegreat

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:21 - Jun 6 by GlasgowBlue

And the latest ICM poll shows an 11 point Tory lead.

Why not post all of the polls

https://britainelects.com/polling/westminster/

Rather than being selective?

Because I'm posting things I find interesting and not providing a free and impartial public service.

Although some companies are clearly going to end up with egg in their face.
Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:37 - Jun 6 with 2532 viewstaximan

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:32 - Jun 6 by Kievthegreat

Because I'm posting things I find interesting and not providing a free and impartial public service.

Although some companies are clearly going to end up with egg in their face.

interesting ?
Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:45 - Jun 6 with 2522 viewsYaffle

Ok, looking at all the polls rather than being selective there is, across the board, very considerable swing away from the Tory party over the last month. Thursday will be very interesting for sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:57 - Jun 6 with 2506 viewsMJallday

if you walked into portman road on a saturday afternoon, and asked the SBR stand who they supported, what do you think the result would be?

this poll is exactly the same without knowing what the base is

how do you know theyve not phoned everyone up in a strong labour, or conservative area.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:59 - Jun 6 with 2504 viewsGlasgowBlue

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:45 - Jun 6 by Yaffle

Ok, looking at all the polls rather than being selective there is, across the board, very considerable swing away from the Tory party over the last month. Thursday will be very interesting for sure.

Biased Tory media

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2017/06/05/polls-labours-surging-non-london-doorstep-i

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 08:04 - Jun 6 with 2495 viewsKievthegreat

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:37 - Jun 6 by taximan

interesting ?

The lead has gone from around 20% to less than 10% on average. And a big issue is new young voters.

In 2015 the polling companies underestimated shy Tories and have looked to correct it, hence the ICM poll GB mentioned actually had more people say Labour than Tory. The unknown commodity is the million+ mostkt young people who registered in the last few weeks. Will older models of turnout still apply or are they more politically motivated and ergo more likely to vote?
Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 08:06 - Jun 6 with 2492 viewsKievthegreat

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:57 - Jun 6 by MJallday

if you walked into portman road on a saturday afternoon, and asked the SBR stand who they supported, what do you think the result would be?

how do you know theyve not phoned everyone up in a strong labour, or conservative area.

Because they are trying to sell a service. If a polling company keeps getting rubbish data through bad methodology, are you likely to trust them to run your consumer surveys?
Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 00:26 - Jun 7 with 2416 viewsHARRY10

Latest Phone Poll by Survation - Lead down to 1% on 07:57 - Jun 6 by MJallday

No it is not so stop talking rubbish.

Where differences lie is the methodology being used.

Most are sticking with what they have used before with adjustments for level of support per age group that normally turns out.

One or two have readjusted their weighting based on the research that there will be a greater turn out of young voters than previously. Similarly the latest poll in Scotland is now showing greater support for Labour than the SNP among youngsters.

The great unknown is how many younger voters will turn out, how many folk will be voting tactically and how mant ex pats will vote that were unable to in the referendum.

The unknown here is how much further will the Tories fall and how far will Labour rise. Assuming that is everything remains as it is over the next couple of days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024