Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... 23:38 - Jun 6 with 2905 viewsSomethingBlue

... that it is the Daily Mail and their friends who are successfully ripping this country apart:

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:42 - Jun 6 with 2872 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone reading the Sun is a lost cause anyway. It's a truly awful paper. Not that the other two are any better but there's something very irritating about the Sun having that on its front page.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:42 - Jun 6 with 2870 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Tell their owners to pay some F'ing tax.....vote Labour !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:43 - Jun 6 with 2869 viewsblue_oyster

Not the government then. It's the journalists who do the work to reveal the truth that the politicians hide from you. Scumbags.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:44 - Jun 6 with 2856 viewsmutters

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:42 - Jun 6 by J2BLUE

Anyone reading the Sun is a lost cause anyway. It's a truly awful paper. Not that the other two are any better but there's something very irritating about the Sun having that on its front page.

The Sun is utter utter rubbish.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:45 - Jun 6 with 2848 viewsJ2BLUE

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:44 - Jun 6 by mutters

Benters will be along in a minute to tell us its great.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:47 - Jun 6 with 2846 viewsStNeotsBlue

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:44 - Jun 6 by mutters

Indeed, I've refused to buy it since they stopped having page 3 girls.
Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:50 - Jun 6 with 2832 viewsSomethingBlue

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:43 - Jun 6 by blue_oyster

Not the government then. It's the journalists who do the work to reveal the truth that the politicians hide from you. Scumbags.

In some honourable cases that is very true. But if you think that's what is happening here then god help you.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 23:51]

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:53 - Jun 6 with 2817 viewsSomethingBlue

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:42 - Jun 6 by J2BLUE

And they have the gall to tell people they are patriots. They are laughing at everybody who is in thrall to them and it is a tragedy.

Login to get fewer ads

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 00:04 - Jun 7 with 2784 viewsblue_oyster

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:50 - Jun 6 by SomethingBlue

In some honourable cases that is very true. But if you think that's what is happening here then god help you.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 23:51]

Oh I see, it's only honourable when you agree with the opinion. Thanks for clarifying.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 00:06 - Jun 7 with 2769 viewsSomethingBlue

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 00:04 - Jun 7 by blue_oyster

Oh I see, it's only honourable when you agree with the opinion. Thanks for clarifying.

As I said, if you don't see how it works then god help you.

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 00:09 - Jun 7 with 2759 viewsgiant_stow

Who's more stupid? The bod that reads the sun or the bod that gives the sun ammunition?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 0:18]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 00:43 - Jun 7 with 2682 viewsParsley

i kind of agree with you, but isn't the sun the most popular daily newspaper in the UK? Unfortunately I don't think you can write all those people off
Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 01:21 - Jun 7 with 2650 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'll be honest...

I buy it during all Big horse racing meetings. So I will next buy in in two weeks time for Royal Ascot. I last bought it Saturday for the Derby.

I disagree with everything they stand for but I love their horse racing pullout.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 03:58 - Jun 7 with 2567 viewsBenters

Just how many people, I wonder, are intelligent enough to realise ... on 23:45 - Jun 6 by J2BLUE

Benters will be along in a minute to tell us its great.

Thanks for the mention.

Yes of course i like it.

Thank you and good day..

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024