Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest 10:21 - Jun 16 with 6136 viewsJackSted

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:23 - Jun 16 with 6096 viewsKieran_Knows

Christ, I thought he had retired!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:24 - Jun 16 with 6078 viewsJackSted

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:23 - Jun 16 by Kieran_Knows

Typical MM signing isn't it?

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:24 - Jun 16 with 6076 viewsGavTWTD

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:23 - Jun 16 by Kieran_Knows

He's 31

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:25 - Jun 16 with 6059 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was going to ask, is it 2008 again!

A better question though would be why? Sears or McG on their way? Or just another random rumour?

Can't see how he'd fit in personally.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:25 - Jun 16 with 6055 viewsKieran_Knows

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:24 - Jun 16 by GavTWTD

He's 31

Should have elaborated, I thought he had retired through injury. Clearly not!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:25 - Jun 16 with 6043 viewsitfcjoe

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:24 - Jun 16 by GavTWTD

He's 31

I thought he had as well, through injury not age.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:26 - Jun 16 with 6034 viewsLesta_Tractor

When was the last time he wasn't injured?

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:39 - Jun 16 with 5936 viewsJimmyJazz

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:26 - Jun 16 by Lesta_Tractor

When was the last time he wasn't injured?

2008?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:57 - Jun 16 with 5854 viewsnshearman1

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:39 - Jun 16 by JimmyJazz

2008?

Feels like yet another injury-prone has-been who was once very effective.
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:13 - Jun 16 with 5819 viewsPhilTWTD

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 10:25 - Jun 16 by Swansea_Blue

I was going to ask, is it 2008 again!

A better question though would be why? Sears or McG on their way? Or just another random rumour?

Can't see how he'd fit in personally.

Sounds like an agent getting his player's name out there. Would be very surprised if anyone signed him without him going on trial given his injury record. Town would probably be in the market for another striker if Pitman moves on, as he probably will do, even with Garner, McGoldrick and Sears.
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:20 - Jun 16 with 5780 viewsSmithy

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:13 - Jun 16 by PhilTWTD

Sounds like an agent getting his player's name out there. Would be very surprised if anyone signed him without him going on trial given his injury record. Town would probably be in the market for another striker if Pitman moves on, as he probably will do, even with Garner, McGoldrick and Sears.

Nah we've got Kieffer

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:22 - Jun 16 with 5771 viewsPhilTWTD

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:20 - Jun 16 by Smithy

Nah we've got Kieffer

Was forgetting about him, not sure he can be viewed as a senior striker. Think his future will depend on how he does in pre-season.
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:31 - Jun 16 with 5723 viewsPhilTWTD

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:22 - Jun 16 by PhilTWTD

Was forgetting about him, not sure he can be viewed as a senior striker. Think his future will depend on how he does in pre-season.

Further to that, if Pitman goes wouldn't surprise me if Dominic Samuel was signed.
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:36 - Jun 16 with 5694 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:31 - Jun 16 by PhilTWTD

Further to that, if Pitman goes wouldn't surprise me if Dominic Samuel was signed.

Do you think Pitman is likely to be let go if we cant sell him or use him in a swap deal etc???

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:42 - Jun 16 with 5667 viewsPhilTWTD

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:36 - Jun 16 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Do you think Pitman is likely to be let go if we cant sell him or use him in a swap deal etc???

I'm guessing that he'll be allowed to move on a free if he finds a club. Think they want him off the wage bill more than anything in order to reinvest in other additions. Might well be included in a swap if there's one to be done.
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:49 - Jun 16 with 5642 viewsPilgrimblue

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:42 - Jun 16 by PhilTWTD

I'm guessing that he'll be allowed to move on a free if he finds a club. Think they want him off the wage bill more than anything in order to reinvest in other additions. Might well be included in a swap if there's one to be done.

I think you're right but as for Fryatt, give me strength! WE need a pacer fitter younger striker not an old slow injury prone reject from Forest.
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:55 - Jun 16 with 5631 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:42 - Jun 16 by PhilTWTD

Fair enough, he is a very expensive sub option to have and am sure the money can be put to a lot better use. Always thought when Moore was getting picked ahead of him at the end of last season that his time was up here.

Shame though as he can be lethal in front of goal, seems like money and possibly attitude issues may have put paid to his Town career now though.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:55 - Jun 16 with 5627 viewsPhilTWTD

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:49 - Jun 16 by Pilgrimblue

I think you're right but as for Fryatt, give me strength! WE need a pacer fitter younger striker not an old slow injury prone reject from Forest.

As I say, think it's just agent talk. However, if he is back to full fitness - and whether that's the case has to be in question given the length of time he's been out - he has been a decent striker at this level in the past and would be available on what are likely to be comparatively bargain terms. But I do think it's an unlikely one.
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:55 - Jun 16 with 5622 viewsGuthrum

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:49 - Jun 16 by Pilgrimblue

Or do we want an experienced, canny marksman to hang around the opposition goalmouth?

Pitman would actually be quite good for that role himself, but if he's expensive and not happy, I can see why the club might want to offload.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:57 - Jun 16 with 5618 viewsPhilTWTD

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:55 - Jun 16 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Fair enough, he is a very expensive sub option to have and am sure the money can be put to a lot better use. Always thought when Moore was getting picked ahead of him at the end of last season that his time was up here.

Shame though as he can be lethal in front of goal, seems like money and possibly attitude issues may have put paid to his Town career now though.

I think that was only really as MM was wanting to take more of a look at Moore and presumably had decided Pitman was not going to be in his plans next season.

Pitman does seem to gravitate to being a sub, not sure he does enough all-round despite his clinicism in the box.
Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 19:32 - Jun 16 with 5436 viewsWickets

Ipswich linked with Matty Fryatt from Nottingham Forest on 11:57 - Jun 16 by PhilTWTD

I think that was only really as MM was wanting to take more of a look at Moore and presumably had decided Pitman was not going to be in his plans next season.

Pitman does seem to gravitate to being a sub, not sure he does enough all-round despite his clinicism in the box.

Must say thats been my feeling for a while his all round game does not suit Mick, Garner is one who seems to be willing to work much harder than Pitman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024