Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach 20:54 - Jun 29 with 8670 viewsRentaghost

Complete different career change from what I'm doing now but lifes too short. Anyone driven a bus or coach or lorry on here?.

Poll: Will the club pay a transfer fee before the season starts?

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 20:56 - Jun 29 with 8643 viewsMJallday

i had a bash, but i wasnt great at it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-berkshire-40415292/cctv-footage-shows-ma

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 20:58 - Jun 29 with 8627 viewsfactual_blue

Stagecoach - bunch of cowboys.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 21:00 - Jun 29 with 8614 viewsRentaghost

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 20:58 - Jun 29 by factual_blue

Stagecoach - bunch of cowboys.

I'm not relocating to North America lol.

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 21:40 - Jun 29 with 8492 viewsBackToRussia

Good luck, seems like a decent job to me. Be one of those cheerful drivers.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 21:45 - Jun 29 with 8473 viewsfactual_blue

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 21:00 - Jun 29 by Rentaghost

I'm not relocating to North America lol.

Souter, the owner of Stagecoach is an evangelical Christian who campaigned actively against homosexual rights, is a believer in 'intelligent design', and when buses were deregulated, it leapt into the void using all the sneaky tricks it could manage to drive rivals out of business: stealing rivals' parking spaces and passengers; temporarily offering free bus travel or tickets priced far below running costs; poaching drivers from existing services; running bus services that arrive at stops just before its rivals' vehicles; and confiscating bus passes issued by rivals. The Monopolies and Mergers Commision called it "predatory, deplorable and against the public interest".

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 21:51 - Jun 29 with 8440 viewsgtsb1966

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 21:45 - Jun 29 by factual_blue

Souter, the owner of Stagecoach is an evangelical Christian who campaigned actively against homosexual rights, is a believer in 'intelligent design', and when buses were deregulated, it leapt into the void using all the sneaky tricks it could manage to drive rivals out of business: stealing rivals' parking spaces and passengers; temporarily offering free bus travel or tickets priced far below running costs; poaching drivers from existing services; running bus services that arrive at stops just before its rivals' vehicles; and confiscating bus passes issued by rivals. The Monopolies and Mergers Commision called it "predatory, deplorable and against the public interest".

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 21:56 - Jun 29 with 8416 viewsBackToRussia

Anyway Good luck rentaghost

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 22:02 - Jun 29 with 8398 viewsCoastalblue

Something I've wondered about in the past, good luck and hope you enjoy it. What did you do before? In between the 70's TV show and now?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 22:07 - Jun 29 with 8363 viewsVic

How long ago was that Factors?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 22:14 - Jun 29 with 8333 viewsRentaghost

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 22:02 - Jun 29 by Coastalblue

Something I've wondered about in the past, good luck and hope you enjoy it. What did you do before? In between the 70's TV show and now?

Lol did mental health wirker and support worker for disability

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 22:47 - Jun 29 with 8243 viewshatch

I work for a well known coach company in London. I do it for the glitz and the glamour
Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 22:49 - Jun 29 with 8231 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yep !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 23:29 - Jun 29 with 8141 viewsGuthrum

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 22:07 - Jun 29 by Vic

How long ago was that Factors?

About 15 years.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 23:30 - Jun 29 with 8137 viewsGuthrum

Good friend of mine is a bus driver. Loves it. Tried something else but went back.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 23:37 - Jun 29 with 8121 viewsblue_oyster

He started off so well as well.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 08:40 - Jun 30 with 7930 viewsNo9

Deplorable company you may wish you had got a job with A.N.Other in the not too distant future
Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 08:49 - Jun 30 with 7912 viewsimsureazzure

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 08:40 - Jun 30 by No9

Deplorable company you may wish you had got a job with A.N.Other in the not too distant future

FFS give the guy a break.
Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 09:03 - Jun 30 with 7893 viewsNo9

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 08:49 - Jun 30 by imsureazzure

FFS give the guy a break.

I have
Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 09:08 - Jun 30 with 7878 viewsBackToRussia

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 08:40 - Jun 30 by No9

Anyway good luck rentaghost

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Got new job as bus driver for Stagecoach on 09:11 - Jun 30 with 7870 viewsFreddies_Ears

No, but I know several, and they generally enjoy it. You need to be more tolerant than you want to be at times, but cheerfulness is often returned.

Not a bad idea to have Stagecoach on your CV.

Wishing you all the best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024