Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rafa Benitez... 10:58 - Jul 18 with 7859 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

.....go on then, stop moaning and f**k off and retire to China;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4704860/Rafa-Benitez-warns-Mik

Moron.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rafa Benitez... on 14:13 - Jul 18 with 1916 viewsclive_baker

I respect Rafa. When Newcastle went down he could've strolled off into a nice job but he put his b0llocks on the line and said 'i'll get us back'. Now he spent money last season to do that but it was still an ask to keep that squad happy and get back to the Premier League. If MA has promised him funds that aren't forthcoming I can see why he's a little peeved.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Rafa Benitez... on 14:57 - Jul 18 with 1894 viewsNewcyBlue

Rafa Benitez... on 12:50 - Jul 18 by giant_stow

thats not what I meant and you know it! Stop your bullying, brute!

I read it the same as he did. You are coming to see the light

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

on 17:06 - Jul 18 with 1861 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 13:45 - Jul 18 by BlueStreak

Incredible job? LOL. You have got to be joking. Newcastle should have won the league by at least ten points with that squad. 100 points should have been very achievable.

Rafa Benitez... on 17:25 - Jul 18 with 1855 viewsBlueStreak

on 17:06 - Jul 18 by _

I would say I do yes. You considered someone just meeting the minimum expectations for a club that size with that financial clout (and they almost screwed that up if Huddersfield hadn't slipped up in the last few weeks) as doing a brilliant job?!

As for tips for the season, town to finish 10th, Boro and Hull to go back up automatically, Sunderland to beat Norwich in the play offs. Relegated - Burton, Sheffield United and Millwall.
Rafa Benitez... on 19:38 - Jul 18 with 1830 viewsvapour_trail

Rafa Benitez... on 17:25 - Jul 18 by BlueStreak

I would say I do yes. You considered someone just meeting the minimum expectations for a club that size with that financial clout (and they almost screwed that up if Huddersfield hadn't slipped up in the last few weeks) as doing a brilliant job?!

As for tips for the season, town to finish 10th, Boro and Hull to go back up automatically, Sunderland to beat Norwich in the play offs. Relegated - Burton, Sheffield United and Millwall.

All three relegated clubs to go back up and two promoted clubs to go back down.

Ha ha. I'll have some of that please.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

on 07:18 - Jul 19 with 1787 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 19:38 - Jul 18 by vapour_trail

All three relegated clubs to go back up and two promoted clubs to go back down.

Ha ha. I'll have some of that please.

Rafa Benitez... on 09:08 - Jul 19 with 1767 viewsBlueStreak

on 07:18 - Jul 19 by _

Just looked. Newcastle's first team squad at the start of the 2016/17 season cost 109 million pounds. They also had 32 million pounds worth of players out on loan.

£141 million

Yeah Rafa did a brilliant job with such a depleted squad. Miracle really.
Rafa Benitez... on 09:08 - Jul 19 with 1765 viewsNo9

Rafa Benitez... on 11:04 - Jul 18 by Kieran_Knows

As you say, I really can't see why Mike Ashley is mucking him around. He was lucky that he stayed on to manage them in the Championship (when he is clearly way above that level), so to have got the back in the top flight, you would have thought he'd kept his word.

Can see Newcastle really going places under Benitez if he sticks around and Ashley sticks to his word.

It could, of course, just be a 'Daily Mail' story
Login to get fewer ads

on 16:48 - Jul 19 with 1738 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 09:08 - Jul 19 by BlueStreak

Just looked. Newcastle's first team squad at the start of the 2016/17 season cost 109 million pounds. They also had 32 million pounds worth of players out on loan.

£141 million

Yeah Rafa did a brilliant job with such a depleted squad. Miracle really.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024