Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What difference will a new manager have... 16:53 - Jul 29 with 2753 viewsITFCBlues

Working with the small budget we're working with at present?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:54 - Jul 29 with 2732 viewslegoman

So true

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:55 - Jul 29 with 2723 viewsblueconscience

Having alternative system and tactics in mind should his favorite not be working,

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:55 - Jul 29 with 2716 viewsKeaneish

God, here we go again and the season hasn't even kicked of yet. Going to be a long painful season on here.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:56 - Jul 29 with 2702 viewsTrequartista

Yes how can we compete with Charlton's billions

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:56 - Jul 29 with 2694 viewsClausThomsen

I reckon with a new manager we wouldn't have lost at Charlton by 5 goals.

Which would be an improvement.
What difference will a new manager have... on 16:56 - Jul 29 with 2690 viewsblueconscience

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:55 - Jul 29 by Keaneish

God, here we go again and the season hasn't even kicked of yet. Going to be a long painful season on here.

True, losing 6-1 to Charlton is nothing to be concerned about, as it is only a friendly

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:57 - Jul 29 with 2684 viewsRegencyBlue

Our major problem is Evans.

We are going nowhere under his ownership - except League 1!
What difference will a new manager have... on 16:58 - Jul 29 with 2673 viewsClausThomsen

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:54 - Jul 29 by legoman

So true

We've just had another exhibit of us playing a team with equal or less funds than ourselves, and a post blaming funds for a 6-1 thrashing getting up arrows.

UJ
Login to get fewer ads

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:01 - Jul 29 with 2638 viewstextbackup

Here we fcking cnting go again!!!! How many times will MM get off the hook by people saying this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:05 - Jul 29 with 2592 viewsITFCBlues

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:01 - Jul 29 by textbackup

Here we fcking cnting go again!!!! How many times will MM get off the hook by people saying this

Your expecting miracles. Should he be here? I don't know - but we're a bottom half Championship side and that's not changing unless money is spent

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:07 - Jul 29 with 2575 viewsOjc

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:05 - Jul 29 by ITFCBlues

Your expecting miracles. Should he be here? I don't know - but we're a bottom half Championship side and that's not changing unless money is spent

You're missing the point, what league are Charlton what budget do they have? Our team needs a fresh approach asap
What difference will a new manager have... on 17:07 - Jul 29 with 2575 viewsHARRY10

It may well change come next May.
What difference will a new manager have... on 17:09 - Jul 29 with 2560 viewsRyorry

What difference will a new manager have... on 16:56 - Jul 29 by Trequartista

Yes how can we compete with Charlton's billions

Well at least Dotun Adebayo will be happy I suppose.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:09 - Jul 29 with 2555 viewstextbackup

Miracles?
A bit of passing and decent football, attacking teams. Not losing 6-1 in a pre season match. Miracles?! Fck sake

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 2508 viewsRyorry

I'm same age as Mick & never been a football manager, but I reckon even I would have the nous to change the approach, tactics & gameplan if plan A wasn't working!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 2505 viewsManchesterblue

The happy clappers are warming their hands for the AGM

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:14 - Jul 29 with 2492 viewsdalianwasexciting

What difference will a new manager have... on 17:09 - Jul 29 by textbackup

Miracles?
A bit of passing and decent football, attacking teams. Not losing 6-1 in a pre season match. Miracles?! Fck sake

YES - Evans is not investing in line with other clubs in our division (and those below us).

NO - That is not the sole reason. MM remains tactically inept and does not seem able to play to the strengths of the personnel he has at his disposal. The negative team selections of last season set the tone and left a stadium (half) full of people expecting very little from the word go. Substitutions that mystified and and persistence to play certain players irrespective of performance.

Despite words tot he contrary, today has proved that it is just hollow words. Not sure the players even know how to play another way? We have done well in picking up some decent midfielders, but whats the point if the ball constantly goes over their head to the less than tall strike force. So that is clearly NOT Evans fault directly and has to lie with the coaching team.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024