Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here 12:15 - Aug 4 with 46064 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 4 with 643 viewsBluebell

Just got it on FB and you can see them!
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 643 viewsmanonthehill

they are chatting on facebook live
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 643 viewsLimitlessBlue

quite a few not trained, only trained last few days

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 643 viewsStokeHigh97

Is the press conference late in starting:
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 643 viewssnipes

waiting like this reminds me how long it takes to get a beer on match days
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 641 viewsBluebell

Yes, please OG.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 641 viewsRIPbobby

Tim and I went down to Kent. We met 3 girls there in a tent. There wasn't much for us to do, so I bucked one and Tim bucked two.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 641 viewsGavTWTD

we're live

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 641 viewsEssen_blue

woop woop
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 641 viewsjabberjackson

he has had a few beers this summer !
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 641 viewsRIPbobby

no sounds
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 641 viewsBluebell

I can't see Phil!
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 639 viewsLimitlessBlue

well done Gav xx

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 637 viewsmathiemagic

no sound

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 637 viewsJordan27

I literally hate Mick! Annoys me so much to even look at
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 637 viewsSitfcB

TWTD live on FB. othing on here for me though

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 636 viewsyogiblue

Nor for me
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 636 viewsBurwell_Blue

Why does every camera and microphone this club use sound and look crap? Everything on a budget
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 636 viewsLimitlessBlue

works a treat on here

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 635 viewsLimitlessBlue

sound is good

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 633 viewsMJallday

no sound here

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 633 viewsmattelliot

its not harry bunn?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 631 viewsStokeHigh97

Is the press conference late in starting:
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Aug 4 with 631 viewscoolcole93

It was muted by default
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Aug 4 with 629 viewsBurwell_Blue

Sounds is awful via the FB feed, which is the only one working
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024