Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here 12:15 - Aug 4 with 46325 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 858 viewsDuckegg

Im watching at work with no sound ........ whats being said??
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 858 viewsJimmyP45

I prefer it muted ;-)
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 858 viewsBurwell_Blue

Gav - any danger of this site actually working?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 858 viewsBurwell_Blue

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 858 viewsJimmyP45

I prefer it muted ;-)
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 858 viewsearlsgreenblue

See those two marks just to the left of his right ear! Are they bullet holes?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 858 viewsPencilpete

can someone ask him to stop playing 7 at the back this year please ?
Login to get fewer ads

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 857 viewsMJallday

works fine here

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsBlueSwede

No sound anywhere
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsSmithy

works here, volume on max though

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsBluebell

Say what you mean Poobum (I can't believe I just typed that name)
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsMJallday

bottom right of video

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsSmithy

works here, volume on max though

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsBurwell_Blue

This site is not working, I still have the test page
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsdirtyboy

working fine here
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsBlueSwede

Volume on max, still no sound
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsSitfcB

Must be your computer poobum

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsBluebell

Working here.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsMJallday

reload it on an inprivate browser session PB

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsLimitlessBlue

Its perfect, just a shame MM is still here!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsMJallday

reload it on an inprivate browser session PN

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsStuartBrett8

it's working fine for me :)

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsTrumptonBlue

Sound is better on here than on the FB page, if you turn the volume up

reload it on an inprivate browser session PB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024