Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) 13:56 - Aug 7 with 28619 viewsJ2BLUE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HOLY FECKING SHIZZLE

I've been saying for ages the last two episodes of last season were the best two hours of TV i've ever seen but that was at least on par, if not better. Amazing tv. When Jamie goes into the water at the end I was thinking please don't end on this, I need to know what happens. Brilliantly written.

Arya - amazing

Bran - please someone kill him. A show where your favourite characters die by the week and then they have Bran and Littlefinger in a room with a dagger and neither gets killed. Disappointing.

Davos totally wants Missandei and who can blame him.

EPIC battle. I thought it would just be Dany on a dragon so the Dothraki was a cool surprise.

Who saved (possibly) Jamie at the end? Dickon or Bronn? I think we'll see Jamie (and Bronn if it was him) wake up to find themselves face to face with Tyrion who will have a massive decision to make proving his complete loyalty to Dany or possibly refusing to order their killing. I buy into the Tyrion is a Targaryen theory so could we possibly see Tyrion condemned to die by dragon fire only for the dragon to recognise him as a Targaryen and refuse to kill him?

I bloody love this show.

Edit: I won't post it but the name of the next episode is very interesting. Gives a big clue as to what happens next. Can be found on Wiki if you want to know.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 14:01]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:28 - Aug 7 with 12689 viewsBurwell_Blue

Watched it last Friday and it was the best episode so far.
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:38 - Aug 7 with 12677 viewsBlue_Blob

I thought it was Dickon, my mates said it was Bronn. Have to wait for next week I suppose. The love i have for Davos right now is unreal. Arya and Brienne was amazing. Great ending, It annoys me that there aren't many episodes left. Also Dany and Jon doing a naaridge thing?
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:42 - Aug 7 with 12667 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Pretty sure it was Bronn who saved Jaime at the end. Definitely in the top 5 episodes at least.

Chaos is a Ladder was my favourite part! It was chilling.

Arya against Brienne was also fantastic. It was all brilliant to be fair.

Poll: Best Football Song

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:46 - Aug 7 with 12654 viewsJ2BLUE

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:42 - Aug 7 by RoyKeanesDog

Pretty sure it was Bronn who saved Jaime at the end. Definitely in the top 5 episodes at least.

Thanks for the Chaos bit. I rewound that about 5 times and had no idea what he said.

Truly impaired.

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:50 - Aug 7 with 12652 viewsRoyKeanesDog

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:46 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

Thanks for the Chaos bit. I rewound that about 5 times and had no idea what he said.

I presume you know it is about this speech....

Poll: Best Football Song

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 16:11 - Aug 7 with 12591 viewsGlasgowBlue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:42 - Aug 7 by RoyKeanesDog

2nd only to the Battle of the Bastards IMO.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 16:16 - Aug 7 with 12592 viewsJ2BLUE

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 14:50 - Aug 7 by RoyKeanesDog

I presume you know it is about this speech....

I did not. Brilliantly remembered. I usually only connect dots like that after watching Thronecast.

Truly impaired.

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 21:42 - Aug 7 with 12510 viewsBurwell_Blue

Just watched it again and still amazing.

You have to question where this leaves the Lannisters now. With a conservative loss off 80%? of the soilders from Kings Landing now gone, how many men can they now call on? Is the bulk of their resource still at HQ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:42]
Login to get fewer ads

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:33 - Aug 7 with 12424 viewsAdmiralFunge

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 21:42 - Aug 7 by Burwell_Blue

Just watched it again and still amazing.

You have to question where this leaves the Lannisters now. With a conservative loss off 80%? of the soilders from Kings Landing now gone, how many men can they now call on? Is the bulk of their resource still at HQ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:42]

Lannisters got nuff gold, bruv.

That was a sensational episode. Dothraki are pretty good, dragons are decent, and Arya is amazing.

Bran is in a really big K hole.

3 episodes left til next year. Goddamn. Brilliant, brilliant TV.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:43 - Aug 7 with 12397 viewsBurwell_Blue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:33 - Aug 7 by AdmiralFunge

Lannisters got nuff gold, bruv.

That was a sensational episode. Dothraki are pretty good, dragons are decent, and Arya is amazing.

Bran is in a really big K hole.

3 episodes left til next year. Goddamn. Brilliant, brilliant TV.

The loot from High Garden got smelted pretty quickly by Drogon, so that leaves the Lannisters skint and still in debt to the Iron Bank.

Great TV
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:44 - Aug 7 with 12392 viewsAdmiralFunge

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:43 - Aug 7 by Burwell_Blue

The loot from High Garden got smelted pretty quickly by Drogon, so that leaves the Lannisters skint and still in debt to the Iron Bank.

Great TV

Did Jaime not say to Randall Tarly right at the start of the battle scene that all the gold was safely back in Kings Landing?

Approximately 40,000 things happened in that episode, mind, so I may well be wrong.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:46 - Aug 7 with 12388 viewsflimflam

Great TV

The gold had already made it to Kings Landing. Was mentioned during the episode by someone.

They are still screwed though as lost half their army and doubt the other half will be too interested when they hear what came over the horizon.

My guess is it will end up being White Walkers versus everyone else left alive.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 23:07]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:50 - Aug 7 with 12372 viewsBurwell_Blue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:44 - Aug 7 by AdmiralFunge

Did Jaime not say to Randall Tarly right at the start of the battle scene that all the gold was safely back in Kings Landing?

Approximately 40,000 things happened in that episode, mind, so I may well be wrong.

Yes, I stand corrected, that was mentioned.
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:51 - Aug 7 with 12371 viewsKievthegreat

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:44 - Aug 7 by AdmiralFunge

He did, I think that was just the grain that Dany baked.
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 22:56 - Aug 7 with 12347 viewsJ2BLUE

Do we think Jon bent the knee? That was deliberately left open.

I could see the northerners going mental when he tells them he did it to keep them alive before Bran, the rightful heir to Winterfell, steps in and tells them what is coming and that they need to stick with Jon. It was interesting Sansa said to Bran you are the Lord of Winterfell and not you are the king.

Truly impaired.

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 23:00 - Aug 7 with 12334 viewswitchdoctor

Great TV

indeed....brill second half of the episode and holding my breath in the last two mins not knowing who to support....my comment to my fellow housemates as the credits rolled was "fúck me sideways "..😂😂
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 06:43 - Aug 8 with 12239 viewsbluelou

I'm pretty sure it was Bronn btw,h e didn't sink as fast so didn't have armour on like Jaime or Dickon.

Think Kingslayer is going to be a prisoner again and Tyrion will try to convince him to betray Cersi. He won't be murdered, why would Dani kill prisoners that can be ransomed?

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 06:55 - Aug 8 with 12213 viewsBenters

Great stuff.

Bronn defo.

I think a Giant White Walker is going to kill a dragon.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 07:12 - Aug 8 with 12199 viewswitchdoctor

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 06:55 - Aug 8 by Benters

Great stuff.

Bronn defo.

I think a Giant White Walker is going to kill a dragon.

there's a thought ....a dragon part of the white walker hoard 😳😳shudder...
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 07:16 - Aug 8 with 12193 viewsBenters

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 07:12 - Aug 8 by witchdoctor

there's a thought ....a dragon part of the white walker hoard 😳😳shudder...

This.

Gentlybentley

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 07:20 - Aug 8 with 12191 viewswitchdoctor

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 07:16 - Aug 8 by Benters

This.

john n co had better get cracking mining the dragonstone....however given its name it'd be a drag if it didn't actually work on dragons 😳
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 07:22 - Aug 8 with 12182 viewsBenters

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 07:20 - Aug 8 by witchdoctor

john n co had better get cracking mining the dragonstone....however given its name it'd be a drag if it didn't actually work on dragons 😳

That big old crossbow had a good go at it poor dragon.

Gentlybentley

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 09:53 - Aug 8 with 12082 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

There was one little tidbit that still puzzles me.. When Cercei was chatting to the iron bank about 'investment' she mentioned something like there was "one thing she wanted" in reference to an item or gift etc. which I immediately thought would be Tyrian but now I'm not so sure.

I found myself completely torn during that battle.. I like Bronn and (in particular) Jamie but found myself whooping and hollering when the dragon came over the horizon and burnt everything in it's path, but was desperate for Jamie to either escape or be taken alive as a hostage, which maybe we'll see next week?.. or in true Game of thrones style, not until next season.. We may shift onto different storylines (Euron or whitewalkers etc.) and leave that as a frustrating cliffhanger

What we know is that Cercei has her gold but none of the harvest and that the (remaining) Lannister army will be pooping themselves, so it leaves Cercei in a difficult position, which in itself is dangerous for everyone else
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 9:55]
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 09:59 - Aug 8 with 12066 viewsJosebadleg

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 4 (Spoilers) on 09:53 - Aug 8 by King_of_Portman_Rd

There was one little tidbit that still puzzles me.. When Cercei was chatting to the iron bank about 'investment' she mentioned something like there was "one thing she wanted" in reference to an item or gift etc. which I immediately thought would be Tyrian but now I'm not so sure.

I found myself completely torn during that battle.. I like Bronn and (in particular) Jamie but found myself whooping and hollering when the dragon came over the horizon and burnt everything in it's path, but was desperate for Jamie to either escape or be taken alive as a hostage, which maybe we'll see next week?.. or in true Game of thrones style, not until next season.. We may shift onto different storylines (Euron or whitewalkers etc.) and leave that as a frustrating cliffhanger

What we know is that Cercei has her gold but none of the harvest and that the (remaining) Lannister army will be pooping themselves, so it leaves Cercei in a difficult position, which in itself is dangerous for everyone else
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 9:55]

I think Cercei was alluding to the Second Sons or A.N Other mercancy group from across the narrow sea. As Cercei has paid back the Iron Bank they will be more than happy to fund the Second Sons

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

on 10:04 - Aug 8 with 12051 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024