Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it okay to punch Nazis? 10:23 - Aug 14 with 20436 viewsmonytowbray

Like actual Nazis, who do Nazi salutes, use the Swatstika and promote/follow the believes of Hitler?

Discuss.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Is it okay to punch Nazis? on 11:43 - Aug 15 with 737 viewsNo9

Is it okay to punch Nazis? on 09:46 - Aug 15 by StokieBlue

You can take it that way if you wish, prices certainly increased then but they increased by a larger amount under Blair and Brown.

They should not be admonished of blame given they encouraged house buying as much as possible and neither should Thatcher.

SB
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 9:48]

"You can take it that way if you wish, prices certainly increased then but they increased by a larger amount under Blair and Brown."

Maybe, but the real villlian was the Council tax which caused the L.A.s to build bigger houses so they could apply higher grades and collect more council tax. Even in rurual areas where there was no real call for 4/5/6 bedroom houses they got built so the councils could get more income.

This pushed up house pricces across the board as it created a vasuum of smaller houses & the policy of building a number, % of affordable homes was ignored.

Even then the mulitplier of house prices was lower than it is now making houses more affordable - if you beleive the stat's income has not increased since 2008 which makes property now more unaffordable.
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:44 - Aug 15 with 701 viewsbring_back_Wickham

Is it okay to punch Nazis? on 11:30 - Aug 15 by unbelievablue

I'd argue this distinction...'a revolution' perhaps, but certainly not 'the revolution' which came to pass.

Poll: Who ate the cheese-shaped lego a la thread below
Blog: Squad Evaluation

Is it okay to punch Nazis? on 15:34 - Aug 15 with 681 viewsjaykay

Is it okay to punch Nazis? on 09:43 - Aug 15 by WeWereZombies

I'll take that as an admission that the problem started with Thatcher.

yes she wanted a country of house owners,and flogged of the council housing stock.
i could be wrong but i think at the time she wanted the working man to be in debt with a mortgage so they were scared of losing their jobs

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024