Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garner 13:37 - Aug 16 with 2261 viewsHipsterectomy

is not going to be getting an Christmas cards from Championship defenders. He also gets targeted by them and spends a lot of time on the floor. I doubt he will last the whole season with how often he gets knocks.

Millwall fans also thinking Iorfa and Waghorn were dirty players as well. And Bart giving it some to the Millwall fans when he was time wasting!

What is happening to our 'family friendly' image??

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Garner on 13:40 - Aug 16 with 2205 viewsHarryWright

I don't give a sh!t as long as we win.
Garner on 13:40 - Aug 16 with 2213 viewswrightsrightglove

Good job. We've been missing that element for a lot of years now. We've got a few players now who other team's fans will hate but will become cult heroes for us.
Garner on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 2181 viewsKieran_Knows

Good, about time. Garner reminds me of David Nugent and Chris Martin. Every time they come Portman Road, I always think what a couple of horrible players they are, but my god I wish they was in the Town side. We finally now have that with Garner, and it's bloody great!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Garner on 13:44 - Aug 16 with 2163 viewsBluebell

Garner on 13:40 - Aug 16 by wrightsrightglove

Good job. We've been missing that element for a lot of years now. We've got a few players now who other team's fans will hate but will become cult heroes for us.

This.

Other teams do it to us so it's good to do it back again as long as we don't get yellow or red cards for it.
A lot of the "knocks" that he gets..... on 14:06 - Aug 16 with 2070 viewsBloots

....are simply him trying to avoid a booking.

He did it last night when he clattered one of their lot and just laid there motionless because he knew what was coming.

As soon as the ref got the card out, he just got up and ran off.

Funny.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Garner on 14:07 - Aug 16 with 2063 viewsJohnny_Boy

On a side note, his chant.

Hell will freeze over before I start singing a poxy Crystal Palace associated sing-song.
Garner on 14:34 - Aug 16 with 1955 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Murphy, Mowbray, Walters, Lee, Bowyer, Hermann, Taricco, Venus, Berra.

I think we've had our fair share of previous players who put themselves about a bit.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Garner on 14:40 - Aug 16 with 1922 viewstractorboy2000

Not sure if your post was based off of this but these stats certainly show what he's all about and why opposition fans don't always take a liking to him.
Love having him, hate playing against him.

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Login to get fewer ads

Garner on 14:44 - Aug 16 with 1892 viewsbritbiker

Just hope he winds up the Norwich players and gets us a really dodgy penalty as we are due some luck against them. Plus it would be poetic justice for all the cheating that the lump Grant Holt used to get away with. Not that I hold any grudges of course.
Garner on 16:12 - Aug 16 with 1744 viewsbringbacktheglory

About time we had a player like that, ever so frustrating to watch other teams with players like Garner. I thought by Bart's reaction, they were throwing things at him as he was signalling to the ref. I thought he had every right to waste time and gesture after that!
Garner on 16:14 - Aug 16 with 1726 viewsBlueBadger

He's the sort of player, in the Taricco bracket, you you love if you're a fan of the club but hate if he plays for anyone else.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024