Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... 21:22 - Sep 3 with 5115 viewsHarry_Palmer

Blimey.
France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 07:59 - Sep 4 with 901 viewsPendejo

On Friday I posted the following

One up front vs Malta, this feels like 2016-17 (n/t) by Pendejo 1 Sep 2017 20:45
Belgium, Portugal and France showed yesterday what you do to lesser teams...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scores-fixtures/2017-08-31

Which mentions nations who had dealt severely with the minnows and mentioned France... who had stuffed Holland 4-0. I now realise this put the curse on les bleus.

Well done Luxermbourg... how has their press reacted? Is there manager pictured as a root vegetable or some animal perceived as lowly or stupid?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 09:05 - Sep 4 with 868 viewsPendejo

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 22:32 - Sep 3 by StokieBlue

Does it change your opinion at all with regards to England struggling to break down Malta?

Especially given Malta are better than Luxembourg and we don't have M'bappe up front.

Maybe well organised international teams are actually quite hard to break down?

SB

Once the 2nd goal went in it was a matter of time left and how many goals we could score in that time... 2 more to make it a respectable 4.

Had we been 4 up at half time and won 4-0 would "we" be happy?

I think the England team deserve credit for being persistent in their pursuit of goals.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 10:55 - Sep 4 with 837 viewsJ2BLUE

France being held 0-0 by Luxembourg after 80 mins... on 00:13 - Sep 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Walker for example

He had to publicly apologise during the euros because he was texting girls and his mates that he'd rather be back home or in magaluf than playing football during the summer break. Tosser.

Do you have a second example out of the 30+ players who must have represented England since then?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024