Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This fella with the child sex doll... 20:51 - Sep 1 with 2295 viewsPendejo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-41130328

Interesting reading... would have thought that paper would be advocating his ganging and flogging.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

This fella with the child sex doll... on 20:57 - Sep 1 with 2264 viewsvapour_trail

I'm amazed. Should be in the clink.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This fella with the child sex doll... on 21:00 - Sep 1 with 2255 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

600 indecent images of children on his laptop and a child sex doll and yeh he ISN'T a threat to society?

Is the judge having a bubble? Disgraceful.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

This fella with the child sex doll... on 21:31 - Sep 1 with 2198 viewsWD19

Christ, how is that even a 'thing'.

...and does a wig cost extra?

Proper wrong'un.
This fella with the child sex doll... on 23:11 - Sep 3 with 1953 viewsjeera

I'm more concerned about the images on his PC.

As in those are real and indisputable so how on Earth does that elude a sentence.

I don't get it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This fella with the child sex doll... on 23:19 - Sep 3 with 1936 viewsYaffle

Half of the pictures were category A, meaning involved sadism or beastiality involving children. How this c unit isn't locked up I'll never know. And Mrs Y with 7 years in Cat A and B prisons agrees, something stinks.
This fella with the child sex doll... on 10:54 - Sep 4 with 1808 viewsconnorscontract

This fella with the child sex doll... on 23:19 - Sep 3 by Yaffle

Half of the pictures were category A, meaning involved sadism or beastiality involving children. How this c unit isn't locked up I'll never know. And Mrs Y with 7 years in Cat A and B prisons agrees, something stinks.

It's a direct consequence of "austerity" budgets. Loads of non-custodial and suspended sentences being handed down for crimes which would previously have been sentenced much more harshly.

In particular the CPS are trying to race through the colossal number of cases thrown up by Operation Ore. They are struggling with CPS resources, Court time, and then availability of prison places, and as a result loads of these cases are still pending, and others are pragmatically dealt with and a lower sentence sought in return for a "Guilty" plea just to get through them.

Another Cameron legacy.
This fella with the child sex doll... on 10:57 - Sep 4 with 1806 viewsconnorscontract

This fella with the child sex doll... on 10:54 - Sep 4 by connorscontract

It's a direct consequence of "austerity" budgets. Loads of non-custodial and suspended sentences being handed down for crimes which would previously have been sentenced much more harshly.

In particular the CPS are trying to race through the colossal number of cases thrown up by Operation Ore. They are struggling with CPS resources, Court time, and then availability of prison places, and as a result loads of these cases are still pending, and others are pragmatically dealt with and a lower sentence sought in return for a "Guilty" plea just to get through them.

Another Cameron legacy.

I should add that the Judge's view that he isn't a risk to children should be based on assessments of him. He might be severely agoraphobic, for example, or have a very severe Autistic Spectrum Disorder which makes actual contact with children impossible for him to carry out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024