Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J block v Nacton 15:35 - Sep 5 with 30584 viewsHeathlander

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-41154165

Is Ipswich really as bad as the media are making it out to be? Are there drug gangs running around knifing each other? Is it safe to go to Nacton Road for a curry anymore?

All seems a bit hyperbole to me.
J block v Nacton on 15:37 - Sep 5 with 20889 viewsJ2BLUE

First i've heard of it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

J block v Nacton on 15:43 - Sep 5 with 20858 viewsReuser_is_God

I run Nacton streets, you're safe.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 15:45 - Sep 5 with 20851 views_

J block v Nacton on 15:45 - Sep 5 with 20852 viewsHeathlander

J block v Nacton on 15:43 - Sep 5 by Reuser_is_God

I run Nacton streets, you're safe.

Phew, I'll just tell em I know you when they want to stripe me
J block v Nacton on 15:46 - Sep 5 with 20865 viewsitfcjoe

My mate is in the drug squad and it is a lot worse than anyone would think.

J Block and Nacton have songs about each other made on YouTube about going on each others territory - won't be long until it keeps escalating until these idiots are having turf wars

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

J block v Nacton on 15:49 - Sep 5 with 20827 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not dangerous but it's certainly a depressing town.
J block v Nacton on 15:51 - Sep 5 with 20812 viewsReuser_is_God

J block v Nacton on 15:46 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

J Block and Nacton have songs about each other made on YouTube about going on each others territory - won't be long until it keeps escalating until these idiots are having turf wars

Absolute cretins

Been watching too much American sh1te on TV

Evans out

on 15:54 - Sep 5 with 20794 views_

J block v Nacton on 15:51 - Sep 5 by Reuser_is_God

Absolute cretins

Login to get fewer ads

J block v Nacton on 15:55 - Sep 5 with 20785 viewsHeathlander

on 15:54 - Sep 5 by _

I remember when J block was the cool place to sit at Portman Road when we went up under John Lyall.
J block v Nacton on 15:56 - Sep 5 with 20775 viewsReuser_is_God

on 15:54 - Sep 5 by _

Hopefully they grow out of it when they reach puberty

Evans out

J block v Nacton on 15:56 - Sep 5 with 20772 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Absolute cretins

Throw them in south central, would be character building.
J block v Nacton on 15:56 - Sep 5 with 20776 viewsitfcjoe

Absolute cretins

Whilst I agree with both those points - that doesn't mean they aren't becoming a problem.

Turf wars don't tend to end well, and there is a hell of a lot of drug dealers that head down daily from London (a lot of Somali's) and things escalate quickly.

Not sure on exact sequence of events, and this is all allegedly of course, but an Ipswich drug dealer stabs a London drug dealer, next thing you know a London dealer has killed someone from Ipswich, then there are shots fired a couple of days later. I won't put names to these but they aren't difficult to work out if you look at the Star.

And then you have these kids getting involved in that, thinking they are the Bloods and the Crips and they can't go in each others terriories, and if one does then revenge has to be exacted etc and you end up in a silly situation.

Some of these kids are raking in serious money dealing/running for the London lot and police force is massively under resourced - coke and cannabis are basically just totally left now because the other problems are so big. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing but that is how it is

on 15:57 - Sep 5 with 20769 views_

J block v Nacton on 15:56 - Sep 5 by Reuser_is_God

Hopefully they grow out of it when they reach puberty

J block v Nacton on 15:59 - Sep 5 with 20749 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

J block v Nacton on 15:56 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

Whilst I agree with both those points - that doesn't mean they aren't becoming a problem.

Turf wars don't tend to end well, and there is a hell of a lot of drug dealers that head down daily from London (a lot of Somali's) and things escalate quickly.

Not sure on exact sequence of events, and this is all allegedly of course, but an Ipswich drug dealer stabs a London drug dealer, next thing you know a London dealer has killed someone from Ipswich, then there are shots fired a couple of days later. I won't put names to these but they aren't difficult to work out if you look at the Star.

And then you have these kids getting involved in that, thinking they are the Bloods and the Crips and they can't go in each others terriories, and if one does then revenge has to be exacted etc and you end up in a silly situation.

Some of these kids are raking in serious money dealing/running for the London lot and police force is massively under resourced - coke and cannabis are basically just totally left now because the other problems are so big. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing but that is how it is

Suffolk police is a rural police force with inner city problems. Always has been. Probably struggling even more now after cuts.
J block v Nacton on 16:00 - Sep 5 with 20742 viewsflimflam

J block v Nacton on 15:46 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

That is pretty cringe worthy

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

J block v Nacton on 16:00 - Sep 5 with 20740 viewsReuser_is_God

on 15:57 - Sep 5 by _

Yeah they probably are all decent kids when they're not being absolute d1cks

Evans out

J block v Nacton on 16:02 - Sep 5 with 20730 viewsReuser_is_God

Oh it's definitely a problem & something that needs stopping - there was a stabbing at the end of my road a few weeks back & I'm sure that was drug/gang related.

Evans out

on 16:02 - Sep 5 with 20722 views_

J block v Nacton on 16:00 - Sep 5 by flimflam

That is pretty cringe worthy

J block v Nacton on 16:04 - Sep 5 with 20720 viewsitfcjoe

J block v Nacton on 15:59 - Sep 5 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Suffolk police is a rural police force with inner city problems. Always has been. Probably struggling even more now after cuts.

Ipswich police is different from Suffolk generally - but the problem you get is there are some people who think they are Big Time Charlie's and then someone from London comes down and wipes the floor with them and teaches them a lesson

Also a lot of drug dealers coming down daily from Liverpool to now compete with the Londoners.

J block v Nacton on 16:04 - Sep 5 with 20716 viewsitfcjoe

on 16:02 - Sep 5 by _

I was surprised by the production values definitely when i was first shown them

J block v Nacton on 16:06 - Sep 5 with 20703 viewstextbackup

Should round them all up for Norwich at home and away. Nawty mob

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

J block v Nacton on 16:08 - Sep 5 with 20681 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

J block v Nacton on 16:04 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

Ipswich police is different from Suffolk generally - but the problem you get is there are some people who think they are Big Time Charlie's and then someone from London comes down and wipes the floor with them and teaches them a lesson

Also a lot of drug dealers coming down daily from Liverpool to now compete with the Londoners.

You seem to know a lot! ;)
J block v Nacton on 16:10 - Sep 5 with 20677 viewsDubtractor

Yep, without going into too many details I've been made aware of significant issues due to these gangs

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

J block v Nacton on 16:14 - Sep 5 with 20646 viewsReuser_is_God

J block v Nacton on 16:06 - Sep 5 by textbackup

Should round them all up for Norwich at home and away. Nawty mob

We need to get Ross Kemp in to sort the feckers out

Evans out

on 16:17 - Sep 5 with 20615 views_

J block v Nacton on 16:04 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

I was surprised by the production values definitely when i was first shown them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024