Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Sutton 23:18 - Sep 10 with 4276 viewsIpswich24

Got to be worst pundit out there. He is actually being ripped to pieces by Mark Chapman the bloke is clueless. The fact he also sounds a sandwich short of a picnic also does him no favours
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 23:55]

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

on 23:30 - Sep 10 with 4249 views_

Chris Sutton on 08:17 - Sep 11 with 3960 viewsNo9

on 23:30 - Sep 10 by _

He must have a very good agent?
Chris Sutton on 08:20 - Sep 11 with 3956 viewsHerbivore

Think the Top Gear gang finally have a replacement for taximan by the sounds of it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chris Sutton on 08:22 - Sep 11 with 3955 viewsNo9

Interesting attitude toward ref's?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-hero-chris-sutton-explode
Chris Sutton on 12:48 - Sep 11 with 3779 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chris Sutton on 08:17 - Sep 11 by No9

He must have a very good agent?

Well, in that Daily Record link you posted his agent, Tony McGill, defends Sutton's behaviour and is quoted as having said:

"Give Chris a break - if it was my son I would have given the [other] boy a clip round the ear. He did something any parent would do."

Sounds like a lovely fella!

Sutton makes Townsend sound coherent and Shearer relatively Einstein-esque. He's the Katie Hopkins of punditry. God knows why he's employed by the beeb.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chris Sutton on 14:13 - Sep 11 with 3661 viewsDerryfromBury

Chris Sutton on 12:48 - Sep 11 by Swansea_Blue

Well, in that Daily Record link you posted his agent, Tony McGill, defends Sutton's behaviour and is quoted as having said:

"Give Chris a break - if it was my son I would have given the [other] boy a clip round the ear. He did something any parent would do."

Sounds like a lovely fella!

Sutton makes Townsend sound coherent and Shearer relatively Einstein-esque. He's the Katie Hopkins of punditry. God knows why he's employed by the beeb.

One word, Shearer, mates of old tem two.
Chris Sutton on 15:46 - Sep 11 with 3578 viewsjontysnut

one of the few worse candidates is Darren Gough on Talksport, Fantastic bowler in his day but no way should be able to get paid to talk for a living. Like Sutton, he comes across as a bit of a simpleton.
Chris Sutton on 15:56 - Sep 11 with 3562 viewsstrikalite

I quite like Sutton, he's often on R5 at 7pm and tend to agree with a lot he says, they all know their stuff in fairness, been in the game a long time, each to their own I know but it's good to have different personalities giving their views, he's passionate about his views and I like that..
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Sutton on 16:00 - Sep 11 with 3550 viewsWeWereZombies

When Kevin Kilbane is the most interesting person on the programme you know something has gone wrong, also been told that back in his Nodge days Sutton could be an unwanted groper in the nightclubs. Loud and obnoxious with it too.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Chris Sutton on 16:53 - Sep 11 with 3494 viewsNo9

Chris Sutton on 16:00 - Sep 11 by WeWereZombies

When Kevin Kilbane is the most interesting person on the programme you know something has gone wrong, also been told that back in his Nodge days Sutton could be an unwanted groper in the nightclubs. Loud and obnoxious with it too.

Norwich were told to sell CS & not by the FA
Chris Sutton on 16:55 - Sep 11 with 3487 viewsNo9

Chris Sutton on 16:00 - Sep 11 by WeWereZombies

Between you & I &, I got this from a Norwich copper-
CS was trying to get into a NC on Tombland but was refused entry.
He started to wander away then saw the NC owners convertible motor & trashed it.
The NC owner didn't want to make too much fuss = budgie supporters
So the bobbies told NCFC it would be a good idea i he was not in the area much longer.

By all acounts he was not a very nice bloke
Chris Sutton on 17:01 - Sep 11 with 3473 viewshype313

Chris Sutton on 15:46 - Sep 11 by jontysnut

one of the few worse candidates is Darren Gough on Talksport, Fantastic bowler in his day but no way should be able to get paid to talk for a living. Like Sutton, he comes across as a bit of a simpleton.

I wonder if Goughy is on there as a joke, which he is completely unaware of.

He's as thick as pig sh1t.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Chris Sutton on 17:02 - Sep 11 with 3471 viewsrenoble

Chris Sutton on 16:55 - Sep 11 by No9

Between you & I &, I got this from a Norwich copper-
CS was trying to get into a NC on Tombland but was refused entry.
He started to wander away then saw the NC owners convertible motor & trashed it.
The NC owner didn't want to make too much fuss = budgie supporters
So the bobbies told NCFC it would be a good idea i he was not in the area much longer.

By all acounts he was not a very nice bloke

Think the Norwich copper might have embellished a well known story somewhat. The deal was long agreed before the incident with the car

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/chris-sutton-my-fears-after-i-was-ja
Chris Sutton on 17:59 - Sep 11 with 3385 viewsRobTheMonk

Read that he was against Mane getting the red card. I'm sorry, but if you kunf-fu kick someone in the face at head height regardless of accidental or not, you're going off. Not a big fan of him. I'm actually really warming to Carragher recently.
Chris Sutton on 18:07 - Sep 11 with 3367 viewsNo9

Chris Sutton on 17:02 - Sep 11 by renoble

Think the Norwich copper might have embellished a well known story somewhat. The deal was long agreed before the incident with the car

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/chris-sutton-my-fears-after-i-was-ja

Not like a copper to tell porkies?
Chris Sutton on 18:23 - Sep 11 with 3345 viewsm14_blue

He's Norwich and Celtic.

Not sure you can get much worse than that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024