Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... 23:17 - Sep 26 with 3747 viewsDarth_Koont

Although both will struggle to get in to the team at the moment.

Blimey! We might even get on a roll this season

Pronouns: He/Him

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 23:40 - Sep 26 with 3660 viewsCurrie10

Probably alone here, however have no idea how Huws is going to fit in.
And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 23:42 - Sep 26 with 3643 viewsITFCBlues

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 23:40 - Sep 26 by Currie10

He will get his chance in a midfield 3. Rather he plays centreal than Ward as an example...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 23:51 - Sep 26 with 3612 viewsDarth_Koont

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 23:40 - Sep 26 by Currie10

Centre midfield in a 2 or a 3 or left midfield in a narrow 4. Plenty of options and competition.

Probably pushes Downes and Nydam (in particular) further down the pecking order but I imagine that works in their favour too given it's still their first pro season.

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 23:53 - Sep 26 with 3606 viewsjeera

There's plenty of time for another run of injuries.

Keeping the players happy and match fit in the meantime is of course a problem.

We miss that proper reserve league.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 00:15 - Sep 27 with 3538 viewsCurrie10

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 23:42 - Sep 26 by ITFCBlues

He will get his chance in a midfield 3. Rather he plays centreal than Ward as an example...

Oh to have options.

Teddy to come back also, crikey moses we COULD do something this term.
And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 08:37 - Sep 27 with 3397 viewsitfcjoe

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 23:53 - Sep 26 by jeera

There's plenty of time for another run of injuries.

Keeping the players happy and match fit in the meantime is of course a problem.

We miss that proper reserve league.

"We miss that proper reserve league."

It's more to do with having 7 subs, means 19-20 players are unavailable for the ressies each week as needed for first team duty - back in glory days of reserve league it was 1-2 subs.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 09:09 - Sep 27 with 3328 viewsBLUEBEAT

Webster will come straight back in once fit.

Poll: W or W

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 09:30 - Sep 27 with 3263 viewschicoazul

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 09:09 - Sep 27 by BLUEBEAT

Webster will come straight back in once fit.

Dunno about that. Mick has talked Spence up a lot lately and he scored last night too. And Mick didn't pick Webster for the first game of the season.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 09:33 - Sep 27 with 3250 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 09:30 - Sep 27 by chicoazul

Dunno about that. Mick has talked Spence up a lot lately and he scored last night too. And Mick didn't pick Webster for the first game of the season.

I would imagine the longer term view is that Webster comes in and Spence shifts across to right back in place of Iorfa.

Though, as many have said it'll be a bit of a headache as no one really deserves being dropped.
And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 12:05 - Sep 27 with 3141 viewsWestcountryblue

If anything our injury crisis might have been a blessing in disguise as it's given some real exposure and opportunities to the likes of Nydam, Downes and some of the younger lads in the cup game.

Very excited to see where this squad can go 'if' we can add a fully fit Huws and Bishop to the midfield and Webster and Smith to the back 4.

We might be challenging.
And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 12:07 - Sep 27 with 3133 viewsWestcountryblue

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 09:30 - Sep 27 by chicoazul

It will be a tough decision, but i think Webster is a class act and one of the best defenders in this league.

We will have a cracking back 4 with great back up once Smith and Webster return from injury
And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 15:31 - Sep 27 with 3002 viewsPortwoman

I think Webster, as a natural centre back, will come back in with Spence moving to full back and Iorfa dropping to the bench. That might explain why MM reverted to playing Knudsen at full back with Spence in the middle.

Edit: Sorry Mr King, I was too hasty and hadn't read your post along similar lines.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 15:33]
And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 20:05 - Sep 27 with 2857 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Both would not struggle to get into the team at all.

Let's not take the gloss off a great performance but we didn't actually look comfortable until we went 3-1 up. This was largely due to Adeyemi's average performance and Chambers and Knudsen getting in all sorts of bother at the back. Bart saved us a couple of time and I would happily welcome both of them back in place on the two above.

Poll: Final points total?

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 20:11 - Sep 27 with 2848 viewsVic

From what I'm hearing about the way Adeyemi gets about the field I looking forward to him and Huws playing in the same midfield.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 20:16 - Sep 27 with 2839 viewsDarth_Koont

And our major signings, Webster and Huws, still to come back ... on 20:05 - Sep 27 by TractorBoyOlly

Both would not struggle to get into the team at all.

Let's not take the gloss off a great performance but we didn't actually look comfortable until we went 3-1 up. This was largely due to Adeyemi's average performance and Chambers and Knudsen getting in all sorts of bother at the back. Bart saved us a couple of time and I would happily welcome both of them back in place on the two above.

Did you watch a different game? Of course, the game could have changed if moments had gone the other way (same as any Championship game). But nevertheless we were the better team for 90% of the time and every single player contributed to that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024