Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... 21:17 - Oct 12 with 6924 viewshoppy

Please allow me to post something of a happier nature, as I was really pleased to pick these up today from Total Football Ipswich...

Proud new sponsors of Ipswich Wanderers Under 15 Town - Handed over their newly branded kit to them at their training session tonight ready for their first match wearing it on Saturday! (they have got more than 3 in the team, before anyone comments! I should hopefully get some team photos done of them on Saturday before the game!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:21 - Oct 12 with 6878 viewsblueislander

Tickaboo Hoppy. Well played.
After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:24 - Oct 12 with 6866 viewsJohnny_Boy

I think Haribo or McDonalds would have offered you more for the shirt sponsorship.

Just saying.
After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:27 - Oct 12 with 6851 viewsPJH

Well done hoppy, I like the Company name too.
After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:32 - Oct 12 with 6821 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nice one mate. Well done.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:33 - Oct 12 with 6818 viewshoppy

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:24 - Oct 12 by Johnny_Boy

I think Haribo or McDonalds would have offered you more for the shirt sponsorship.

Just saying.

They may well have done, but thankfully they weren't approached by either of those companies, so I was able to have mine on the shirt.
Unfortunately, my stepson, KJ's youngest lad, won't be there on Saturday, so will be missing the team photo, unless I can photoshop him into it!

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:34 - Oct 12 with 6815 viewshoppy

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:27 - Oct 12 by PJH

Well done hoppy, I like the Company name too.

Thanks. It did take me a while to come up with...

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:37 - Oct 12 with 6802 viewsIllinoisblue

ITFC should have kept that badge. Much better than the horse/ramparts/wave combo.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:49 - Oct 12 with 6764 viewsfactual_blue

I really think you should have got the sponsor's name on the shirt a couple more times.

You no doubt remember your earlier, now defunct travel venture.

Nice of you to include me in the picture BTW.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:50 - Oct 12 with 6760 viewsPJH

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:34 - Oct 12 by hoppy

Thanks. It did take me a while to come up with...

I suppose it was deciding what to put in front of Creative was what took the time.
After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:53 - Oct 12 with 6750 viewshoppy

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:49 - Oct 12 by factual_blue

I really think you should have got the sponsor's name on the shirt a couple more times.

You no doubt remember your earlier, now defunct travel venture.

Nice of you to include me in the picture BTW.

I believe it is still being used, despite being bought out by Galloways a few years ago.

Hah... yerrite - like you ever looked that young!

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 22:07 - Oct 12 with 6708 viewsfactual_blue

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:53 - Oct 12 by hoppy

I believe it is still being used, despite being bought out by Galloways a few years ago.

Hah... yerrite - like you ever looked that young!

That's Peter Harvey, who regularly drove the commuter from Dickleburgh to London via Ixworth.

He was, and probably still is, as mad as a herring.

He once pointed out where the hidden speed cameras in Great Barton were.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 22:13 - Oct 12 with 6689 viewsWeWereZombies

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 21:37 - Oct 12 by Illinoisblue

ITFC should have kept that badge. Much better than the horse/ramparts/wave combo.

Same badge as we had on our blazers at Northgate.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 22:20 - Oct 12 with 6664 viewscatch74

Great one Hoppy. I've sponsored my sons team - design of a patch on yours and shirts red!!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 01:48 - Oct 13 with 6550 viewshoppy

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 22:20 - Oct 12 by catch74

Great one Hoppy. I've sponsored my sons team - design of a patch on yours and shirts red!!

Cheers! You did a design of a patch? I was quite pleased they’d got that colour kit, as it’s similar to the blue on our business cards.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 1:49]

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 09:40 - Oct 13 with 6415 viewshoppy

Ha... been asked by someone how they could get a replica version!

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 09:42 - Oct 13 with 6410 viewsbluewein

Nice work Hoppy.

Oh... and SUYMFQ

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 09:46 - Oct 13 with 6404 viewsSteve_M

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 09:40 - Oct 13 by hoppy

Ha... been asked by someone how they could get a replica version!

KJ is just being polite.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 10:23 - Oct 13 with 6384 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 22:07 - Oct 12 by factual_blue

That's Peter Harvey, who regularly drove the commuter from Dickleburgh to London via Ixworth.

He was, and probably still is, as mad as a herring.

He once pointed out where the hidden speed cameras in Great Barton were.

That's also a relative of mine..

He's a top bloke is Peter.
After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 10:58 - Oct 13 with 6357 viewshoppy

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 09:46 - Oct 13 by Steve_M

KJ is just being polite.

KJ... being polite? I spot a flaw in your comment there...

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 11:13 - Oct 13 with 6339 viewsitfcjoe

Good work - we seem to sponsor about 9 teams at the moment as nearly every client seems to ask us and we can't say no!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 11:45 - Oct 13 with 6312 viewshoppy

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 11:13 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

Good work - we seem to sponsor about 9 teams at the moment as nearly every client seems to ask us and we can't say no!

Do they face each other at all, or are they all in different leagues?

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 11:53 - Oct 13 with 6297 viewsitfcjoe

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 11:45 - Oct 13 by hoppy

Do they face each other at all, or are they all in different leagues?

No idea to be honest - think it is different age groups too

Leiston u18s
AFC Kesgrave U13s or close to
Holbrook Hornets U11s
East bergholt U12s
Capel Plough not sure what age!

They might not all still be current as some we've just bought the kit for and they may have a new sponsor - not sure!

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 13:37 - Oct 13 with 6227 viewshoppy

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 11:53 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

No idea to be honest - think it is different age groups too

Leiston u18s
AFC Kesgrave U13s or close to
Holbrook Hornets U11s
East bergholt U12s
Capel Plough not sure what age!

They might not all still be current as some we've just bought the kit for and they may have a new sponsor - not sure!

That's pretty good going - nice one!

Never thought of replacing Marcus Evans on the Town shirts?

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 14:10 - Oct 13 with 6191 viewsitfcjoe

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 13:37 - Oct 13 by hoppy

That's pretty good going - nice one!

Never thought of replacing Marcus Evans on the Town shirts?

I'm not sure our budget would stretch to that - we could buy them the kit I'm sure though if they stick our name on it!

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 14:50 - Oct 13 with 6161 viewshoppy

After a lot of negative, disruptive posts it would appear there has been... on 14:10 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

I'm not sure our budget would stretch to that - we could buy them the kit I'm sure though if they stick our name on it!

I might see if my budget would stretch to sponsoring the tape they put round their socks... I don't know how much that would cost...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024