Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump Watch 12:20 - Oct 20 with 12732 viewsunstableblue

Been a while since some Trump news. I know how some of you don't like the focus, but hey-ho.

So today he tweets:

'Just out report: "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror." Not good, we must keep America safe!'

And in some ways he's correct the Ariana Grande concert did seriously inflate our number of murders.

But it's a big jump to use the 13% and relate it directly to Islamic Terror, as I understand the Manchester attacks were not actually used in the metrics which go across all crime.

Our murder rate was by 46 victims to 629, with 17,250 in the US. US population is 323 million, UK is 65. So our equivalent should be 3,125... errrr, so that's 14,000 more deaths if our society matched the USA and its open gun policy and social inequality.

(Again take the stats with a pinch of salt).

58 people dies in the Las Vegas shooting, from an unhinged non-Muslim white American.

But of course the main point is that it is completely inappropriate and dangerous for Trump to just blurt out this opinion and this misguided quote.

I had actually thought that General Kelly's support of Trump and accusations of a callous call to a war widow was very sound, and had merit. Then you see Kelly's ant-Liberal rantings on this latest Trump thread, and you start to question his point of view.

Well done on Bush and Obama for calling out Trump, albeit without naming him directly.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump Watch on 12:27 - Oct 20 with 6247 viewsBergholtBru

Do you think Mr Trump has an "unstableblue" watch?

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Trump Watch on 12:31 - Oct 20 with 6245 viewsIllinoisblue

Your last line somewhat highlights a problem; although its not the done thing it would be great to see Bush, Carter, Clinton and Obama issue a joint statement calling for Trump to shut up/resign. Call the fker out, he’s dangerous.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

on 12:31 - Oct 20 with 6246 views_

Trump Watch on 12:44 - Oct 20 with 6221 viewsSwansea_Blue

Or in short, he's a complete c**t of an excuse of a human being profiting out of the deaths of our countrymen/women.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump Watch on 13:11 - Oct 20 with 6183 viewsunstableblue

Trump Watch on 12:44 - Oct 20 by Swansea_Blue

Or in short, he's a complete c**t of an excuse of a human being profiting out of the deaths of our countrymen/women.

Amen

Trump Watch on 13:15 - Oct 20 with 6176 viewsvapour_trail

I enjoy your trumpwatch, unstable blue.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Trump Watch on 13:16 - Oct 20 with 6175 viewsunstableblue

on 12:31 - Oct 20 by _

I know!!

I once read a book of Bush quotes as President. It is sensational in its bafoonery!!

But at least Bush listened to its advisors. And although stupid, he wasn’t an inherently nasty person.

Trump Watch on 13:27 - Oct 20 with 6156 viewsIpswichIrish

I can't stand Bush or his fellow war criminal Blair. However, I always said Trump would be a warmonger and a disaster, so called lefties like George Galloway supported him and insisted he wouldn't be trigger happy - he is. He is a thoroughly vile man and incapable of ignoring a single thing. A big sweaty orange block of lard
Login to get fewer ads

Trump Watch on 13:30 - Oct 20 with 6148 viewsStokieBlue

Trump Watch on 13:27 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

I can't stand Bush or his fellow war criminal Blair. However, I always said Trump would be a warmonger and a disaster, so called lefties like George Galloway supported him and insisted he wouldn't be trigger happy - he is. He is a thoroughly vile man and incapable of ignoring a single thing. A big sweaty orange block of lard

He's a total tool but as of yet he hasn't invaded anyone so stating categorically that he's trigger happy isn't really supported by facts.

You could have just said he's an idiot and you would have been fine.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump Watch on 13:41 - Oct 20 with 6136 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 13:30 - Oct 20 by StokieBlue

He's a total tool but as of yet he hasn't invaded anyone so stating categorically that he's trigger happy isn't really supported by facts.

You could have just said he's an idiot and you would have been fine.

SB

Trump dropped the 'mother of all bombs' in Afghanistan, bombed Syria, threatened to 'wipe out' North Korea, has expanded military operations in Yemen, cosied up to war criminal Netanyahu and Israel, is trying to bait Iran who aren't idiots. If that isn't a warmonger then I'm a Chinaman
Trump Watch on 14:06 - Oct 20 with 6111 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump Watch on 13:41 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

Trump dropped the 'mother of all bombs' in Afghanistan, bombed Syria, threatened to 'wipe out' North Korea, has expanded military operations in Yemen, cosied up to war criminal Netanyahu and Israel, is trying to bait Iran who aren't idiots. If that isn't a warmonger then I'm a Chinaman

你好IpswichIrish!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump Watch on 14:17 - Oct 20 with 6085 viewsdalianwasexciting

Trump Watch on 14:06 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

你好IpswichIrish!

Would love to contribute more to the thread......but run out of words to use to describe Trump.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Trump Watch on 14:24 - Oct 20 with 6065 viewsStokieBlue

Trump Watch on 13:41 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

Mother of all bombs was used on a cave system and killed 94 terrorist with apparently no civilian causualities. I think most presidents would have done this.

Syria was the bombing of an airport from which a chemical attack on civilians was launched (as confirmed by the UN) - what is your problem with this?

North Korea - two idiots posturing - he hasn't attacked them so how is that pulling the trigger? Could easily argue the situation was allowed to fester under Bush and Obama.

Iran is a silly thing for him to do but he hasn't attacked them and hasn't pulled the trigger. He should however not be pursuing the course of action that he is and hopefully he will see sense.

Thus far he has less military action than any of the previous 5 presidents. There is plenty of stuff to attack him on so I think sensationalising one part that isn't true yet doesn't help. I of course admit he still has plenty of time to attack loads of people in the future.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump Watch on 14:49 - Oct 20 with 6032 viewsYaffle

I made a meme!

Trump Watch on 15:28 - Oct 20 with 5998 viewsDonaldTrump

Watch as the UK becomes a Muslim caliphate. And on TWTD Unstable Blue can only complain about the great job I'm doing. Great job. Sad, Unstable. Sad!
Trump Watch on 15:29 - Oct 20 with 5991 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump Watch on 15:28 - Oct 20 by DonaldTrump

Watch as the UK becomes a Muslim caliphate. And on TWTD Unstable Blue can only complain about the great job I'm doing. Great job. Sad, Unstable. Sad!

He's such a snowflake isn't he Mr President?

Truly impaired.

Trump Watch on 15:32 - Oct 20 with 5986 viewsSpruceMoose

Prediction - This will be a short lived 'comedy' account.

Sprucemoose - The Best and Oldest Comedy Account in TWTDs history.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump Watch on 15:35 - Oct 20 with 5979 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump Watch on 15:32 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

I think that's because no one has noticed the comedy side of it!

Truly impaired.

Trump Watch on 15:37 - Oct 20 with 5976 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump Watch on 15:35 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

I think that's because no one has noticed the comedy side of it!

Well, I'm playing at a Stewart Lee level, while most on here are Jim Davidson.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump Watch on 15:39 - Oct 20 with 5973 viewsDonaldTrump

Trump Watch on 15:32 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

I have antlers everywhere. In my ten homes, my twenty golf courses. Antlers everywhere, the best antlers. You're on my watch list Mooseman.
on 15:39 - Oct 20 with 5966 views_

Trump Watch on 15:39 - Oct 20 by DonaldTrump

I have antlers everywhere. In my ten homes, my twenty golf courses. Antlers everywhere, the best antlers. You're on my watch list Mooseman.

Trump Watch on 15:40 - Oct 20 with 5966 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump Watch on 15:39 - Oct 20 by DonaldTrump

Uhuh...

Trump Watch on 18:56 - Oct 20 with 5878 viewsBluesquid

Pity he didn't show any of that when the US were bombing Iraq and its populace based on a fabrication.

Oh well, all forgiven now, water under the bridge as they say.
Trump Watch on 19:37 - Oct 20 with 5835 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 14:24 - Oct 20 by StokieBlue

Mother of all bombs was used on a cave system and killed 94 terrorist with apparently no civilian causualities. I think most presidents would have done this.

Syria was the bombing of an airport from which a chemical attack on civilians was launched (as confirmed by the UN) - what is your problem with this?

North Korea - two idiots posturing - he hasn't attacked them so how is that pulling the trigger? Could easily argue the situation was allowed to fester under Bush and Obama.

Iran is a silly thing for him to do but he hasn't attacked them and hasn't pulled the trigger. He should however not be pursuing the course of action that he is and hopefully he will see sense.

Thus far he has less military action than any of the previous 5 presidents. There is plenty of stuff to attack him on so I think sensationalising one part that isn't true yet doesn't help. I of course admit he still has plenty of time to attack loads of people in the future.

SB

As many non profit and international organisations have backed up with figures his airstrikes have killed innocent civilians. What's my problem with him dropping a huge bomb on a foreign country then bragging about it? it's colonialism and him bombing Syria was a power trip, why doesn't he attack Israel who butcher men,women and children and steal land from the Palestinians? I'm not sensationalising anything, and how will a reactionary, pathological lying idiot like Trump 'see sense' ? he is firmly against Iran with the Israeli war criminal Netanyahu, I support North Korea and Iran having nukes. Britain, America and Israel have them, all aggressive imperialist states so why shouldn't they? if Kim Jong Un didn't have weapons he'd be invaded, end of, and the same with Iran
Trump Watch on 19:42 - Oct 20 with 5812 viewsunstableblue

Secretly I love you and all you stand for... I just like to pretend to be a liberal.

More tweets please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024