Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail 19:11 - Oct 31 with 1807 viewsBLUEBEAT

...so he can say “told you so”

😈

Poll: W or W

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 19:12 - Oct 31 with 1794 viewsLankHenners

Surprised it took this long for someone to peddle this barmy conspiracy.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 19:12 - Oct 31 with 1795 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems likely to me. But I'm not a manger in real life, so I really don't know what I am talking about.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 1740 viewsFtnfwest

It’s certainly beginning to remind me of Erikssons last weeks in charge of England
It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 1739 viewsfactual_blue

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 19:12 - Oct 31 by SpruceMoose

Seems likely to me. But I'm not a manger in real life, so I really don't know what I am talking about.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 20:33 - Oct 31 with 1593 viewstextbackup

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 19:12 - Oct 31 by LankHenners

Surprised it took this long for someone to peddle this barmy conspiracy.

I thought the same, he's starting him in a game he knows he'll struggle like hell in. And he knows it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 20:35 - Oct 31 with 1562 viewsvapour_trail

Jesus Christ.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 20:41 - Oct 31 with 1515 viewsMullet

It’s almost as if MM is going out of his way to set up Celina for a fail on 20:35 - Oct 31 by vapour_trail

Jesus Christ.

No Mick McCarthy. He's not the messiah you know....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024