Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack Him Go Get Grayson 17:01 - Nov 1 with 13708 viewsBriggEnd

Any Thoughts fellow blues ?
Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 09:46 - Nov 2 with 1168 viewsPhilTWTD

Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 21:45 - Nov 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Are you insane? Don't answer that.

Not as far as I'm aware! I think Grayson's a very decent Championship manager. He's been unfortunate that the two bigger jobs he's been given, at Leeds and Sunderland, have been basket case clubs. You could say he should have known that but I'd imagine offers like that are difficult to turn down.
Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 09:55 - Nov 2 with 1154 viewsPilgrimblue

Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 09:42 - Nov 2 by PhilTWTD

Don't really think Grayson can take the blame for the parlous state Sunderland are in. His sacking after a couple of months is a symptom of how badly they've ben run for a number of years. It was always going to be a very bog job for someone to turn them around but the owners seem to want instant success.

Surely they've found out that doesn't work so In their current position I think they'll go for a manager that will get them safe as confidence and current form isn't good.
Looking at teh list of possible candidates MM stands out but guess owners will plum for a "name"
Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 10:00 - Nov 2 with 1151 viewsPhilTWTD

Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 09:55 - Nov 2 by Pilgrimblue

Surely they've found out that doesn't work so In their current position I think they'll go for a manager that will get them safe as confidence and current form isn't good.
Looking at teh list of possible candidates MM stands out but guess owners will plum for a "name"

Even if they were interested I'm sure Mick wouldn't go somewhere so badly run and with their record of giving managers five minutes. He opted not to continue discussions wth Forest and Blackburn for those reasons before he came here.
Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 10:05 - Nov 2 with 1145 viewshype313

Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 09:55 - Nov 2 by Pilgrimblue

They were lucky to get Grayson, why anyone would go there where the owner is so vocal about wanting to sell up is beyond me.

But, money talks.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 10:07 - Nov 2 with 1141 viewsWickets

Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 17:12 - Nov 1 by PhilTWTD

Comes across very well with the press when we've played them as well, for what it's worth. Journalist I was talking to last night has a lot of time for him. I was hoping he'd get sacked by Sunderland nearer the end of the season as I thought he'd be a good successor to Mick, assuming he departs at that point, which I think is almost inevitable now. I suspect SG will get another job before a vacancy comes up here.

Hi Phil so you think Mick is on his way at the end of his contract .Care to expand on that ? Maybe your personal feelings ? just out of intresed to those of us that are not so near to the running of the club as you.
Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 10:10 - Nov 2 with 1138 viewsPhilTWTD

Sack Him Go Get Grayson on 10:07 - Nov 2 by Wickets

Hi Phil so you think Mick is on his way at the end of his contract .Care to expand on that ? Maybe your personal feelings ? just out of intresed to those of us that are not so near to the running of the club as you.

I just don't think it suits any party for the current situation to continue beyond this season, the club, Mick, the fans. The end of the season and the end of his contract is the time to move on and start afresh under someone else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024