Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snr took my nephew for his first game today 17:24 - Dec 2 with 9711 viewsMullet

Not a bad way to start your ITFC career. I am insanely jealous and worried he doesn't know what torment awaits.

Anyone have a better first match? Mine was a narrow win over Brizzle Rovers IIRC
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 19:17]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Snr took my nephew for his first game today on 11:36 - Dec 3 with 1433 viewspointofblue

Ipswich 3-2 Manchester United - September 1994. Great game and have been hooked ever since.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Snr took my nephew for his first game today on 15:17 - Dec 3 with 1388 viewsMillsey

68ish when they played Blackburn and got promoted to Div 1
Snr took my nephew for his first game today on 15:24 - Dec 3 with 1383 viewsHarry_Palmer

Home to Liverpool in about 1984. It finished 0-0 and not a great game but the seed was sown and I've been hooked on ITFC ever since.

My one abiding memory from that game was Alan Hanson committing a cynical professional foul on Mark Brennan when he was about to go clean through on goal.

He only got a yellow as well, should have been a red all day long!
Snr took my nephew for his first game today on 15:52 - Dec 3 with 1371 viewstractordownsouth

Plymouth away 2006. We lost 2-1, in what happened to be Royle and Magilton's farewell - as a player at least.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Snr took my nephew for his first game today on 16:27 - Dec 3 with 1357 viewsx123456789

5-0 vs Norwich in '98, shortly before my 7th Birthday. Not sure you could pick a better game.

Came away with a new love for Ipswich, and a much broader vocabulary... not that I knew what half the words actually meant!
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 16:30]
Snr took my nephew for his first game today on 16:59 - Dec 3 with 1339 viewsSteve_M

Snr took my nephew for his first game today on 11:36 - Dec 3 by pointofblue

Ipswich 3-2 Manchester United - September 1994. Great game and have been hooked ever since.

Bloody good choice of match considering the rest of that season!

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Snr took my nephew for his first game today on 17:26 - Dec 3 with 1324 viewscarlisleaway

FA Cup Third round home to Oldham Athletic. Won 6-3 aged 10 in 1964
Gerry Baker scored a hatrick
Never stopped going since.......thanks Mum, god rest her soul.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024