Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! 10:04 - Dec 5 with 8605 viewsSitfcB

Silly pricing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 14:06 - Dec 5 with 1638 viewsCotty

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 14:00 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

In fairness mine wasn't a horror story.....was just long! One of our NCT friends had a horror story the other way where the labour was so quick it caused real issues.

Glad the home birth went well, I don't think we would be brave enough for that, and in actual fact had we done it we'd have needed to go in anyway so wouldn't have worked - very pleased for those who do make it work though

Any sign of trouble and I would've had her in the car quick as possible. We were very lucky.

80 hours sounds pretty horrific to me! 3 hours was plenty!
Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 14:19 - Dec 5 with 1621 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:25 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

I don't think it's fair to tell people who's partner is about to drop that labour can be a nice abd simple 3 hours - better to tell them my 80 hour labour horror story as things can only get better than that rather than even more frustrating!

Don’t worry - I’m well aware of the possibilities either way, whatever will be will be at the end of the day!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 14:25 - Dec 5 with 1615 viewsReuser_is_God

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 13:14 - Dec 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

NCT advice we got was that sex was legit - basically stimulation causes a toxin that can induce labour

Spicy food can also work but is less common these days now that’s it’s more common, apparently

The only thing that wasn’t legit was expecting a 9 month pregnant woman to get me aroused.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:14 - Dec 5 with 1585 viewsitfcjoe

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 14:19 - Dec 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Don’t worry - I’m well aware of the possibilities either way, whatever will be will be at the end of the day!

All worth it in the end, just hope that whether it takes 3 hours or 3 days that all is ok and you can get home straight away - hard if having to stay in for a few days, especially as big chunk of paternity leave goes with it like happened to a mate of mine.

How long have you got, are you imminent too?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:46 - Dec 5 with 1559 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:14 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

All worth it in the end, just hope that whether it takes 3 hours or 3 days that all is ok and you can get home straight away - hard if having to stay in for a few days, especially as big chunk of paternity leave goes with it like happened to a mate of mine.

How long have you got, are you imminent too?

Was due on Saturday just gone (2nd) so very much imminent! Getting rather fed up of waiting now. The whole thing seemed to fly by until about mid November since which we just seem to have been sitting around waiting for something to happen - I mean I’m still working etc but free time she’s not up to much and obviously not going too far and I’ve banned myself from going out, so has really dragged

Fortunately I get 4 weeks paid leave, and timing is great and will see me through to New Year, so should stop get plenty of time to enjoy. But obviously hope all is quick and well and we can be home quickly!

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:54 - Dec 5 with 1554 viewsitfcjoe

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:46 - Dec 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Was due on Saturday just gone (2nd) so very much imminent! Getting rather fed up of waiting now. The whole thing seemed to fly by until about mid November since which we just seem to have been sitting around waiting for something to happen - I mean I’m still working etc but free time she’s not up to much and obviously not going too far and I’ve banned myself from going out, so has really dragged

Fortunately I get 4 weeks paid leave, and timing is great and will see me through to New Year, so should stop get plenty of time to enjoy. But obviously hope all is quick and well and we can be home quickly!

Best of luck, even when you are up the hospital it has potential to still drag so make sure you've got a book and a pack of cards or some travel game to pass the time in case you get stuck up there as in between contractions nothing may be happening!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:55 - Dec 5 with 1549 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:54 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

Best of luck, even when you are up the hospital it has potential to still drag so make sure you've got a book and a pack of cards or some travel game to pass the time in case you get stuck up there as in between contractions nothing may be happening!

UNO is already in the bag, but cheers!

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 16:09 - Dec 5 with 1542 viewsReuser_is_God

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:55 - Dec 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I was up hospital for 6 hours waiting.

She was getting on my nerves so I nipped out for for a kebab.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 16:13]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 16:27 - Dec 5 with 1527 viewshoppy

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 15:55 - Dec 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And a portable charger to keep your phone charged so you can 'go live' on facebook at the key moment...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can't see many going to the cup game with all this criteria to meet! on 16:45 - Dec 5 with 1521 viewsHerbivore

Have I strayed on to mumsnet by accident?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024