Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today was not our day. 16:57 - Dec 9 with 4026 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Is now key to focus on the 3 winnable games coming up this month, if we can win those then we will be in the mix or there about's.

Wolves away is a free hit, so we might as well give them a go and get stuck in on the 4-0-6.
Today was not our day. on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 4005 viewsCurrie10

Wolves away IS indeed a free hit - however with the other games I can foresee another Cardiff white flag.

Based on what I saw first half very little to be :D about. Very very poor.
Today was not our day. on 17:04 - Dec 9 with 3982 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Today was not our day. on 16:59 - Dec 9 by Currie10

Wolves away IS indeed a free hit - however with the other games I can foresee another Cardiff white flag.

We will beat Reading, QPR and Derby at home.

Reading and QPR are not up to much and we seem to have worked out how to beat Derby 1-0.

If MM goes to Wolves and plays for a draw would be highly frustrating.

We have to get at teams more and attack them. If we were to beat teams like Wolves away then the morale would increase going into the most important bit of the season.

Going to these places and having our shorts pulled down and rolling over can't be good for the players morale on the pitch or the on watching fringe players.
Today was not our day. on 17:07 - Dec 9 with 3968 viewsDarth_Koont

Today was not our day. on 16:59 - Dec 9 by Currie10

It really wasn't that bad first half. First 20 of the second half we were certainly second best.

Pronouns: He/Him

Today was not our day. on 17:18 - Dec 9 with 3927 viewspointofblue

Today was not our day. on 17:04 - Dec 9 by Northern_Blue81

Reading and QPR are not up to much and we seem to have worked out how to beat Derby 1-0.

We have to get at teams more and attack them. If we were to beat teams like Wolves away then the morale would increase going into the most important bit of the season.

Going to these places and having our shorts pulled down and rolling over can't be good for the players morale on the pitch or the on watching fringe players.

We don't have a great record against Derby at Portman Road of late - maybe we should ask to play our 'home' game at their place too!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Today was not our day. on 17:32 - Dec 9 with 3900 viewsFtnfwest

Several first teamers will be dropped for wolves away I expect
Today was not our day. on 17:42 - Dec 9 with 3865 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Today was not our day. on 17:18 - Dec 9 by pointofblue

We don't have a great record against Derby at Portman Road of late - maybe we should ask to play our 'home' game at their place too!

True, but we seem to be able to play against them in a cohesive manner. Not sure why...
Today was not our day. on 17:43 - Dec 9 with 3862 viewsBABLUE

Derby are 3rd in the form table and Reading 5th whilst we are 14th.

They are far from easy games and we have lost at home to Derby particularly most times in the past 6 years or so.

We have worked out a plan to win away at Derby, but not at home.

If we could get 6 points from the next 4 games I would be very happy indeed
Today was not our day. on 19:32 - Dec 9 with 3802 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Today was not our day. on 17:43 - Dec 9 by BABLUE

They are far from easy games and we have lost at home to Derby particularly most times in the past 6 years or so.

The bottom line is if we want to be in the play offs we need to be winning 3 of the next 4 games. So however it happens, let's get it done.
Login to get fewer ads

Today was not our day. on 20:13 - Dec 9 with 3750 viewsjas0999

This was a winnable game surely? The problem is we didn’t go there to win. Shame.
Today was not our day. on 08:01 - Dec 10 with 3663 viewsCurrie10

I'll have some of what you're on, I'm not convinced we'll get 9/9 with these home games but if we do I'll be very very pleased!!!
Today was not our day. on 08:40 - Dec 10 with 3637 viewsElderGrizzly

Today was not our day. on 20:13 - Dec 9 by jas0999

This was a winnable game surely? The problem is we didn’t go there to win. Shame.

Almost every game in this league is winnable, as no team is that reliable. Even Wolves do wobble.

We need to have more confidence in ourselves and play to our attacking strength, not hold on and hope to nick a 1-0.
Today was not our day. on 10:21 - Dec 10 with 3571 viewssundaze

Today was not our day. on 08:40 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

Almost every game in this league is winnable, as no team is that reliable. Even Wolves do wobble.

We need to have more confidence in ourselves and play to our attacking strength, not hold on and hope to nick a 1-0.

Agreed. If we are looking to be a top six side and get promotion from the playoffs, then we should be aspiring to beat every team in this league because next season Wolves would be one of our closest rivals.
Today was not our day. on 10:51 - Dec 10 with 3554 viewsDarth_Koont

Today was not our day. on 20:13 - Dec 9 by jas0999

How do you work that out? At no stage in the first half did it look like we came for a draw.

We weren't good enough yesterday but we never put players behind the ball.

Pronouns: He/Him

Today was not our day. on 11:02 - Dec 10 with 3537 viewsStowTractorBoy

With our very wobbly defence have lost all confidence in getting the required results. Badly badly need a battering ram centre half. Oh we did have one but let him go for nothing which to me was absolutely stupid. Am surprised not that much was made of it by our fans but the bottom line is Berra has been missed and not been adequately replaced. Feeling very negative today after yesterday and can only see mid table mediocrity unless we spend wisely and ambitiously in January. The scum winning does not help my mood either.
Today was not our day. on 11:20 - Dec 10 with 3523 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Today was not our day. on 08:01 - Dec 10 by Currie10

I'll have some of what you're on, I'm not convinced we'll get 9/9 with these home games but if we do I'll be very very pleased!!!

We need to beat Derby at home as they are currently a play off rival. If we don't get 9 points from the next 3 home games to cement our aspirations then we are going to have to go on some run to get back in the mix.
Today was not our day. on 11:40 - Dec 10 with 3505 viewsWickets

Today was not our day. on 17:43 - Dec 9 by BABLUE

And who was bottom before tea time yesterday!!
Today was not our day. on 12:51 - Dec 10 with 3468 viewsCurrie10

Today was not our day. on 11:20 - Dec 10 by Northern_Blue81

We need to beat Derby at home as they are currently a play off rival. If we don't get 9 points from the next 3 home games to cement our aspirations then we are going to have to go on some run to get back in the mix.

6 or 7 from the next 12 on offer I would say would keep the status quo, 9/12 would be fantastic.

My first live game since the Wendy 2-1 win will be at Wolves, am I right in saying Mick is still unbeaten vs them since he left?

Have that down as a loss though! They look a good side this term.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024