Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football 19:01 - Jan 6 with 2239 viewswaveneyblue

Discuss............

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:01 - Jan 6 with 2226 viewsJ2BLUE

You are correct.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:03 - Jan 6 with 2222 viewsTrequartista

I'm not sure anyone 6 foot 4 should be playing full back

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:04 - Jan 6 with 2211 viewsGeoffSentence

He is incredibly athletic, which gets him out of some bother. But his touch, my word his lack of touch is unbelievable.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:06 - Jan 6 with 2185 viewswaveneyblue

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:04 - Jan 6 by GeoffSentence

He is incredibly athletic, which gets him out of some bother. But his touch, my word his lack of touch is unbelievable.

He has the worst control of a football I have ever seen playing at this level and I watched Graham Harbey, Georges Stantos and Drissa Diallo ......
Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:07 - Jan 6 with 2177 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:03 - Jan 6 by Trequartista

I'm not sure anyone 6 foot 4 should be playing full back

Minimum 6ft 5 like Mings?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:09 - Jan 6 with 2155 viewsSuperfrans

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:04 - Jan 6 by GeoffSentence

See also Manu Thetis, George Santos, Phil Whelan, Gus Uhlenbeek (among others) - all of them with certain good qualities, but who often let themselves down with a poor touch. It was ever thus.

Fact is, in the second tier, we will always have imperfect players. If we didn’t, we’d be flourishing in the Premiership.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:19 - Jan 6 with 2103 viewsTrequartista

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:07 - Jan 6 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Minimum 6ft 5 like Mings?

More of a centre-back according to Eddie Howe.

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:21 - Jan 6 with 2078 viewscarlisleaway

Reason Wolves wanted rid of him
Login to get fewer ads

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:21 - Jan 6 with 2074 viewsEireannach_gorm

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:09 - Jan 6 by Superfrans

See also Manu Thetis, George Santos, Phil Whelan, Gus Uhlenbeek (among others) - all of them with certain good qualities, but who often let themselves down with a poor touch. It was ever thus.

Fact is, in the second tier, we will always have imperfect players. If we didn’t, we’d be flourishing in the Premiership.

The point is that he is not our player and we have loaned out a perfectly acceptable replacement we do own. If he were bringing something to the party fair enough but as he is not we really should be trying to improve our own players.
Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:23 - Jan 6 with 2042 viewsleftback

Even the way he takes a throw in seems odd, ‘what is this round thing in my hands ‘
Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:24 - Jan 6 with 2024 viewsTrequartista

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:09 - Jan 6 by Superfrans

Worse than all of those, Shefki Kuqi

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:27 - Jan 6 with 2002 viewsSuperfrans

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:21 - Jan 6 by Eireannach_gorm

The point is that he is not our player and we have loaned out a perfectly acceptable replacement we do own. If he were bringing something to the party fair enough but as he is not we really should be trying to improve our own players.

That’s the first time that point has been mentioned on this thread, to be fair. So, you’d be happier if we’d signed him?

;-)

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:28 - Jan 6 with 1993 viewsbackwaywhen

An athlete no more ...diff no footballer .
Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 20:09 - Jan 6 with 1915 viewsEireannach_gorm

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 19:27 - Jan 6 by Superfrans

That’s the first time that point has been mentioned on this thread, to be fair. So, you’d be happier if we’d signed him?

;-)

Just to clarify any misconception on your part, I think he is sh1te and we should send him back.

:-[
Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 20:11 - Jan 6 with 1899 viewsSuperfrans

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 20:09 - Jan 6 by Eireannach_gorm

Just to clarify any misconception on your part, I think he is sh1te and we should send him back.

:-[

I know. I was just joking. Things need to lighten up on here.

;-)

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 20:41 - Jan 6 with 1834 viewsEireannach_gorm

Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 20:11 - Jan 6 by Superfrans

I know. I was just joking. Things need to lighten up on here.

;-)

That I do agree with you there

;-).
Iorfa is a professional who gets paid to play Football on 20:42 - Jan 6 with 1827 viewsBloomBlue

What do you do for a living can we discuss how successful you are?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024