Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? 17:38 - Jan 10 with 2824 viewshoppy

You might be interested in one that KJ is organising... £10 in advance, including a cocktail on arrival, and there will also be a raffle of which the proceeds are going to Macmillan Cancer Support.

For anyone interested, details can be found on this (rather nicely designed) poster...

Phil/Gav - Please remove if not allowed.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 17:48 - Jan 10 with 2777 viewsSitfcB

Sack the designer!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 17:49 - Jan 10 with 2774 viewshoppy

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 17:48 - Jan 10 by SitfcB

Sack the designer!

Pfffft... it was all in the brief!

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 17:52 - Jan 10 with 2774 viewsSitfcB

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 17:49 - Jan 10 by hoppy

Pfffft... it was all in the brief!

By the way, your advert is nicely located! I keep accidentally tapping it when I want to press 'all posts'. #FatFingers

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 17:54 - Jan 10 with 2769 viewshoppy

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 17:52 - Jan 10 by SitfcB

By the way, your advert is nicely located! I keep accidentally tapping it when I want to press 'all posts'. #FatFingers

Well you know where to go if you ever need any design work doing then. BIt harsh to call me names though!

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 18:43 - Jan 10 with 2731 viewsfactual_blue

Will this be simultaneously going on in Nelson, NZ?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 18:48 - Jan 10 with 2724 viewshoppy

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 18:43 - Jan 10 by factual_blue

Why?

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 19:00 - Jan 10 with 2701 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 18:48 - Jan 10 by hoppy

Why?

Or available on Skype?

Don't want to miss out.

#ooohlookatme

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 19:04 - Jan 10 with 2698 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 18:43 - Jan 10 by factual_blue

80s night, as in 1980s. Not a night for eighty year old coffin dodgers. So I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 19:10 - Jan 10 with 2683 viewsTIB

Truly bizarre...for the second time this week, I’ve gone to post a thread and another near identical has been posted. Was just going to post to ask everyone’s guilty musical pleasures.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 20:33 - Jan 10 with 2627 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 19:04 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

80s night, as in 1980s. Not a night for eighty year old coffin dodgers. So I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Do you mean one eighty-year-old coffin dodger, or eighty year-old coffin dodgers?

Not clear from what you've posted?

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 20:47 - Jan 10 with 2599 viewshoppy

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 20:33 - Jan 10 by factual_blue

Do you mean one eighty-year-old coffin dodger, or eighty year-old coffin dodgers?

Not clear from what you've posted?

It was perfectly clear, but we know you get easily confused these days...

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 20:50 - Jan 10 with 2594 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 20:47 - Jan 10 by hoppy

He's our very own mentally stable genius and, like, super smart to boot!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 20:52 - Jan 10 with 2591 viewshoppy

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 20:50 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

He's our very own mentally stable genius and, like, super smart to boot!

Oh dear... looks like confusion seems to be catching...

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 21:09 - Jan 10 with 2573 viewsNewcyBlue

Nice of her to do it the day after my birthday.

Will she be organising one in Cape Town at the same time?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 22:18 - Jan 10 with 2524 viewshoppy

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 21:09 - Jan 10 by NewcyBlue

Nice of her to do it the day after my birthday.

Will she be organising one in Cape Town at the same time?

She was obviously trying to get it on the closest Saturday to your birthday - that was the key aspect to choosing a date, obviously...

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 22:51 - Jan 10 with 2502 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 20:47 - Jan 10 by hoppy

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 09:12 - Jan 11 with 2445 viewshoppy

Anyone enjoy the guilty pleasure of an 80's Disco Night? on 22:51 - Jan 10 by factual_blue

Point taken!

When would you fit your lunch into those kind of shifts tho?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024